• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
all right guys, heres the pre final version. i made some adjustments. after messing around with the level (thanx mata ;)) it looks way better than before. but before i set this up as official (unless you guys like x-factor's better) i need to know if anyone has any last minute suggestions. also, i pixked micky's color, which was the red sonic. if he tells me to pick another color, then i'll change it with ease. so heres what the final version will be like-

P.S.
Retro im pickin up kirby. Can u teach me the ways of chuck norris? Seriously tho can u help?
what?! another kirby player? oh no, here come the broken complaints... but seriously, the only way to teach you is to show you. also watch some vids of chudat. they helped me a lot. but i'll show you in person when we meet at a smashfest (i'm not good at explaining things on a computer).

-Spike-

Smash Ace
all right guys, heres the pre final version. i made some adjustments. after messing around with the level (thanx mata ;)) it looks way better than before. but before i set this up as official (unless you guys like x-factor's better) i need to know if anyone has any last minute suggestions. also, i pixked micky's color, which was the red sonic. if he tells me to pick another color, then i'll change it with ease. so heres what the final version will be like-

what?! another kirby player? oh no, here come the broken complaints... but seriously, the only way to teach you is to show you. also watch some vids of chudat. they helped me a lot. but i'll show you in person when we meet at a smashfest (i'm not good at explaining things on a computer).
Cool! The pit looks nice in black. So yea i been watchn Chudat vids alot, but next smash fest we gotta practice for sure! Thanx alot tho!

Gindler

Smash Champion
good stuff....

not sure if I'll be able to make any fests this week, but hopefully going to gigabits.... might just try and get some friendlies in tho :)
I heard you got first place at a real tournament.

i'd come for sure but at class till 1am and can't cause the gf :p

im pumped for gigs...i feel my PT has gotten better since last played (not to mention beat tonys snake 4 times in a row legit)

and retro... remember the boarder edges, don't keep the sprites so close 1/8th of a inch away. Also don't have master hand look so stylized...keep him looking like the rest. and yeah the green PT looks beastly...its all huge and stuff.
You're PT has gotten more legits. Double PT is pretty amazing.

i wish i checked forum earlier =///////////// ill go to the next fest =]
You're going to Gallax's tomorrow then?

Need more teamsies :laugh:

Toneh

Smash Lord
zazen's olimar is pretty decent ;)
It got better at just 1 smash fest lol.

zazen tell your D3 friend (cant remember his name) to come to gallax's fest too he'll be able to hold his own.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Yo we are crazy fest til 8 and then another same day this game is a drug.

retro gdubs looks so wierd.

zazen your olimar is beast.

Noa, olimars in state are you, me, zazen, fearless.

My zamus is legit *****es. goin for second best zamus in the state. :p

tony the final cahracter count for me was 8 pretty good to good, 4 decent. i play 12 characters in total wtf is that.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Yeah the smashing was intense guys I had a great time.
I'm pretty positive that my friend and I will be making it to gallax's tonight, though do you know what time the event is at I'll have to sleep sometime lol.

And yeah caps I really enjoyed playing your zero samus I'll have to give my olimar another shot at her.

Oh and TTT your DDD and snake are ridiculous, oumu was crazy impressed with your D3.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i think gallax said the fest starts at like 8 or something. but yea i guess she's my olimar counter all our matches were really close.

zazen

Smash Rookie
8pm plenty of time to sleep. We'll definitely make it.
But, yeah caps sounds good, I need a lot of zero suit samus training experience.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
all right guys heres one more. i've made some adjustments, by making the characters a little darker. tony, mata suggested that i make the colors a bit dark with levels to make them look more realistic. and i tried to make the names a little more visible. so what do you think you guys? i reallly feel like wanting to finish this now, lol.

so yea, any objections? lol.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Guess that means I have to wreck everybody in the crew, then.. oh wells...

can't come tonight, though.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yo we are crazy fest til 8 and then another same day this game is a drug.

retro gdubs looks so wierd.

zazen your olimar is beast.

Noa, olimars in state are you, me, zazen, fearless.

My zamus is legit *****es. goin for second best zamus in the state. :p

tony the final cahracter count for me was 8 pretty good to good, 4 decent. i play 12 characters in total wtf is that.
I play Oli too...kinda. Pretty good decent with him.

For me I'd probably have to count off characters I suck with since I'm good with soooo many :lick:...........................Nah.

Your MK is pretty good too actually, first time I've been killed at 20 with wario.

Oh and tony, I still need more MK vs wario experience. I KNOW I wasn't approaching the match correctly.

Nap time, hope i get up for gallax's fest.

zazen

Smash Rookie
-X- you're addicted, smash is a drug! LOL

Also we can bring 2 wii's and 2 TV's , only one of the TV's doesn't have sound, is it worth it or do you think we'll have enough setups at gallax's?

Gindler

Smash Champion
TV without sound? I'm not sure if anyone would play on it, I have a hard time playing without music during my smashing. Let alone sound all together =P

Might be a lil' late to the fest, there's a "dessert mania" at PL apparently so I thought I'd check that out.

zazen

Smash Rookie
I just heard from -X- that I'll need special gate help getting into gallax's. Is there anyway gallax or someone could PM me his number. -X- already gave me directions. Thanks in advance.

zazen

Smash Rookie
Thanks we'll be there shortly we're just packing up our equipment. (trying to get the tv's out in the rain)

Top Bottom