• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
so there is a sub-crew of BAM. it consists of me ,Kei, and X-Factor.........

The asian sensations

aka... Asian Finesse

aka... F*ck metaknight

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ok, i'll try to see if i can sneak my nintendo wii out of my room. hopefully i can bring it.

zazen

Smash Rookie
I can't make it tonight, but for all interested I'm gonna host tue. or wed. I just need to see which day is better for you guys, -x- said either was ok, i think radix was leaning towards wed. . so whichever is good for you guys post it in here and we'll decide which day is the best to host.

zazen

Smash Rookie
It looks we'll have to do it wednesday. We're gonna do it at 7, but the only thing is my other room-mate has a final exam the next morning, so past 1am we'll have to turn the volumes down, but other than that it can go on as long as people are still awake. I'll try to get some sleep this time before the smash-fest.

EDIT:
I'll post something the morning of with directions and everything for anyone who hasn't been here before.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Awesome zazen. My parents are dumb about curfews so do you think maybe I can come a little earlier?
If I come, Kenyu comes. And my little **** of a cousin too (Hes gooood for his age) lol.

+ setups :)

zazen

Smash Rookie
yeah we can hold it earlier like 5 or 6 if thats good. Sorry Mata , we thought we were free tuesday but, oumu has work and I won't be back home till wed. morning.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
dammit! i knew i forgot it! anybody seen an extra power adapter at gindler's? i don't have mine. i mustve left it back there. anybody seen it? please let me know asap! thanx.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
sorry for the double, but dang... look at me sneaking up behind MK...that's how it should be done!
I dunno if the image was quoted with that.

I searched my own username to see if i could find gossip to get incensed about because a lot of people do. But i found this picture of being pre-emptively accepted into you guy's community :) . I feel loved. And like i should check this thread more.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Looked everywhere and nothing. Maybe someone that left before you grabbed it by mistake.

Yay for smashfest tomorrow

Caps05

Smash Cadet
well its stalling because of the ledge armor you get so your opponent really cant do anything about it.

Top Bottom