• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

TEECO

Smash Ace
[X]FACTOR- Tom, lol, thanks for that man. You're so good with ICs. Now I know that Ftilt and projectiles save ROB's *** hard in that match up, but I still gotta learn a lot agaisnt ICs, and you ROB. So we can have a fair exchange of knowledge when we play again :) Ill tell Kiki (SWORT) what you said if he didnt read it.

Virgman- Bro, for some reason when we first played, I didnt realize how sick your Fox was.. I must have been blind or you must have really stepped it up. Best fox ive played. 10% stamina mode SUCKS! lol

Zazen- Nice meetin you man, you're really cool. You're Olimar is good but what you saw from me was my worst >__> 2v2 were distracting me lol. Sucks we barley got to play one match, but we'll play more at these fests. Thanks for having us.

Gindler- You and mohongwort make an exellent team. Your spam, his DI... Its amazing.
It was fun playin at your crib for a while :)

HRNASTY- dammit, I wanted to play more matches with you >__> HRNASTY

<3- You and virg got a good team man we gotta play more ^__^

EDIT: IT SUCKS LEAVING EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad088: :mad088: :mad088: :mad088:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Is there a smashfest today? Everyone else has asked.

As for shoutouts, pretend you got a generic one from me :)

Gah, i was doing so good staying up all night after a smashfest. Till I fell asleep at one and just now waking up :(

TEECO

Smash Ace
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!i!!

500th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mohongwort!! welcome to the boards bro!!! First pro to post on this thread in months.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh well in that case have at it garb.

Hmmm, When would be a good start time? 4-5 or something in there? I'll be done with errands and nonsense by 3 so it doesn't matter to me.

M@v

Subarashii!
Kinda far away , but I'm gonna be in Orlando from aug.7th-14th for vacation(Orlando faucken rocks). Would there happen to be anything going on at that time? I don't even know if I could make it, but I figured I'd ask.

TEECO

Smash Ace
FL Gaming is August 8th. So thats a pretty big tourny that would be cool going to...
As far as Tournaments go, thats all I can think of, but I'm sure theres gonna be a smashfest or two within that time too.

Gindler, that time sounds good to me

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
Hey I just moved to Orlando a few weeks ago. I was wondering if there were any gamers close by in the winter park area. Im in Waterside Apartments on Aloma Ave.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dang, son there's 4367 posts in here... who would've thought?

let's do a tribute to Doc.... the best snake no one ever knew

Caps05

Smash Cadet
its at gindlers and he lever at pegasus landings at like 4 or 5. you can call me at 407-462-8903, or tony the tiger at 407-608-9942, or gindler at 904-677-5125. someone will set you up.

Top Bottom