• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
yeah Pegachris...

we all probably live within 20 mins or so of each other. But yeah hope to see you there today cause its always good playin new smashers. except diddy players... :(

I should be here im guessing a little after 6pm I have to take kyle to the airport I can bring a set up as well.

Gindler

Smash Champion
yea we get that alot :)
although I havent played much recently

I need to know the address now so I can know if its within walking distance cause im without a ride. I can also bring a wii + brawl possibly.
4502 Jouster Ct. It's litterally right across from UCF. I guess you're at the opposite end of university than I am if you're in Winter Park.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
they keep spontaneously changing my hours like I live for the will of SnS... well I guess I do though.

Gindler

Smash Champion
In either the rain or the heat both would be horrible for walking. Not sure if anyone out there is coming otherwise you could bum a ride.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
We'll i'll be heading to fullsail a little later after im done driving kyle to the airport. guess i can drive him if he wants to. if you want to text my number is 216-224-4751 (Adam or Mata)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
considering the fact that i just bought a new tv, i'm gonna have to work more to pay for it. ****, but hey, i'm sure something will work out. i still plan to go to gathering place though...

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
I'm leaving today... back home for a week, haven't played everyone in forever :( was hoping I'd make a fest this week but oh well....

Hopefully I won't get wrecked by everyone... haha gotta meet all these new people :o

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
you were wrecking me yesterday and I wreck everyone else :D

yay! cocky sarcastic jims.

zazen

Smash Rookie
**** I can't make it. Out of curiosity did anyone leave the fest at my place last time with an extra wii-mote? we seem to be having trouble finding ours.

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
yea i think ima stay home today. dont wanna bother anyone to pick me up. I dont mind walking but its about to thunder storm. Thanks anyway. I'll go next time.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Just got home from work. Gonna take care of a few things and baby sit my sister for a lil. Depending on the weather and my gas tank I may go by late tonight. Ill call let yall know!

M@v

Subarashii!
FL Gaming is August 8th. So thats a pretty big tourny that would be cool going to...
As far as Tournaments go, thats all I can think of, but I'm sure theres gonna be a smashfest or two within that time too.

Gindler, that time sounds good to me
Link? Like I said Im not guaranteeing that I'll be making it, since We will have a rental car, and I'm with my parents. Also, we might already have reservations for one of the Disney parks that day. I appreciate the quick response guys :)

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Nice tournament tonight guys. That junk was fun. Sensei don't forget to post the results! I would give shoutouts, but I'm tired. So.....good games to all. Night.

P.S. Fox for the win!

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
nice impromptu tournament tonight!

Gindler - Thanks for hosting. getting second place and you dont even do singles!

Virge - Way to represent that low tier, man! nice playing you tonight

Mata - Good games, man. thanks for the advice!

Kei - your Peach is top tier! good games!

xYz - congrats on winning tonight! good games between you and I

Sensei - OF COURSE I end up facing you in the tournament, good game! Send me the matches I saved on your Wii, please and thank you :)

Solid Neku - first I have to face Sensei then you? I'm cursed! lol. GG

Kiki (Mohongwort) - You're right! I think I'm gonna switch my main to Zelda, I just need to see how I keep doing with her. your Kirby is still beast!

anyone else I forgot - Good games!

See y'all tomorr... erm, today @ gathering.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
that fest was fun as junk. Virg this time against lucas was 287123094739084571 times better. It's always fun playing with you virg. Kei you are too beast, karma is a ***** right, like when i failed the FF back air then you just floated down after me and you wanted to laught but you couldnt. lol it's always great playing against you.

And everyone else good games, we are so good. haha

Garb aka mini me aka little caps aka caps jr. you are one cool sob always fun seeing you at the fests bro

James you are a beast whoever you play as.

Mata friggin PT is getting sooooo good dude kepp that **** up

Gallax you are freakin clutch

Gindler quit pissing ppl off. I beat you and still was pissed off. jerk. lol dude you are too good.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Enjoyable fest I thought so anyway :), had a 1200 calorie breakfast too thanks to being distracted and having a whole ben&jerry's melt on me.

Garb: Your TV wrecked my knee.

Kei: Ha, too good. Thanks for letting me win man, we had fun with those matches. Good job showing up and pissing people off (me included for 2 friendlies) BAM

Tony: Last place? what is that?

Justin: You got me with ZSS, too good even though you were still pissed (great equalizers are ridiculous)

Gallax: Getting bracket wrecked, you just have the worst luck with that for some reason. GGs even though we piss eachother off equally.

xYz: Gdub>falco, it's so fast way to wreck Gfinals.

Mata: Always awesome, thanks for reviving my car too :)

Sensei: Too beast man, you got some nice replays on your wii now. yay

Jims: Having way too much fun. Needles are S tier.

Virg: :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Don't want to take up too much space. Sorry about having no drinks, if I ever have another fest ever I'll be sure to get some 2 liters before hand.

Edit: found your wire justin, I was wondering what that thing was. I'll bring it to GP

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
fun mini tournament.

I went all falco, and I almost won it all but Gindz beat me 3-2 in the finals.

had to use gay gw in grand finals.

SHDL>USMASH>Nair>SHDL>Spike.... yes I did this in tournament.

falco has so much style i love it.

Top Bottom