• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

zazen

Smash Rookie
Thanks Teeco I was just about to put up the announcement, but you beat me to it. Here's more detailed directions for anyone that needs them:

4431 riverton dr. Orlando Fl. 32817

We're Riverchase (the sign will say it) off of mculloch. The whole complex is one road that circles like a "P" shape so all roads lead to the same place.

When you enter riverchase take your first (and only right) after a small pond and we're the house on the left at the end of the street (not the corner house) It should have a white work van parked out front and a green suv. there's a roundabout to the right where we recommend parking if there's no room in front of the house.

SMASH TIMES: 7PM ONWARDS

-Spike-

Smash Ace
No fest for me today. I got school and immediately after I gotta go to work. By the time i get out it would be like 11 PM and i know im not gonna wanna drive back out to the UCF area. Especially because of the gas/tolls. Ill just keep checkn the threads for the next fest.

P.S.
Tuesday woulda been better for me =(
Well Have Fun Guys and get good Practice in! Youll need it!! (this statement excludes garbanzo cuz hes already a beast)

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Teeco I was just about to put up the announcement, but you beat me to it. Here's more detailed directions for anyone that needs them:

4431 riverton dr. Orlando Fl. 32817

We're Riverchase (the sign will say it) off of mculloch. The whole complex is one road that circles like a "P" shape so all roads lead to the same place.

When you enter riverchase take your first (and only right) after a small pond and we're the house on the left at the end of the street (not the corner house) It should have a white work van parked out front and a green suv. there's a roundabout to the right where we recommend parking if there's no room in front of the house.

SMASH TIMES: 7PM ONWARDS

~~~GUYS, DON'T FORGET TO BRING SETUPS..ANYTHING WILL HELP!!!!!~~~

SWEET ILL TRY TO MAKE IT!

I may need a ride, if virg or mata arent going.

WHO'S COMING..........

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I'm a jerk enough to plank :(. I'm a nice person, I just don't believe in holding back and being polite in a tournament match. Because then only the jerks win. And what kind of world is that?
I'm happy to hear it's banned so I don't have to do it. It's so ridiculous.

At a low tier tournament this guy was yelling at me midmatch because I was release chaingrabbing his ness with zard. He even begged me to stop. I took it all the way to the edge and dthrowed.

I'd like to restate that I really am a nice person.

zazen

Smash Rookie
sorry about the confusion I got PM'ed about the time change. It is gonna be at 7 instead of 5, but it will go late, it's just that there will probably be no-one home around 5 or 6, so 7 was the best shot, sorry guys.

EDIT:
Oh yeah -x- has it right we really need setups, we have 4 tv's but, only 1 Wii. We usually have 2, but my friend took theirs back. So setups are a must, bring em if you got em.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, yesterday i was like. 5? awesome! today i was like. 7? awesome just not as awesome.

Darn, no wii. Looks like you don't need any TVs either.

If I were to host friday would anyone bring any more TVs? Last time no one did till late, ha. Hope I'm still here friday reguardless

TEECO

Smash Ace
Gindz, if there was a fest friday I'm pretty sure KENYUUUU and I will both bring FULL setups.

Im bringing my wii tonight idk about a tv... since he has 3 without wiis.

Daym, i dont wanna wait till 7:00 >__>

Gindler

Smash Champion
im ransoming zazens controller.
The man with the beast marth.

Gindz, if there was a fest friday I'm pretty sure KENYUUUU and I will both bring FULL setups.

Im bringing my wii tonight idk about a tv... since he has 3 without wiis.

Daym, i dont wanna wait till 7:00 >__>
Alrighty, that'll help convince me more :). TVSSSSS

Yeah, I don't want to wait till 7 either. gah

Gindler

Smash Champion
me, S`, and gallax have zazen's 3 TV's covered with Wii's

If teeco doesnt wanna bring a TV, then maybe gindlers TV + teeco's wii?
I could bring a TV since teeco's bringing a wii. I'm just wondering if we'll be needing 5 setups, guess it couldn't hurt though :chuckle:

Would you prefer my black or grey tele?

gallax

Smash Hero
i get off work at 9:00 so i can be there at around 10.

P.S. tell zazen that his controlloer made the weirdes noises when i was taking it apart. controller torture is so much fun.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i really hate the fact that i can't even come to these smashfests! last time at gindz, i only won once, and the rest was bull all the way. god, i'm getting worse, dammit! i hate this...

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, oh that gallax. Us CFL kids really are stepping it up.

People still up for a smashfest on friday? Maintenance just brought in a new chair and sofa (finally!), and they need to be broken in. Stupid new crap

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
2ND BEST IC IN FLORIDA SON!
(Trying to be #1...lol)

Awsome smashfest Guys! Thanks for hosting again Zazen, you da best!

FEST SHOUTOUTS!

Zazen - Oli is getting to good to fast, keep it up, we all need the matchup XP! Watch your rolls.

Omau - Your D3 is progressing keep playing, watch your inhale, and fast fall B-airs.

Tony - HA HA HA HA..... D3..... nuff said.

Gindz - Your Wario got beast outta nowhere..wtf! But still not beast enough to beat Squall Hammer;).

Caps - I didn't even play you, you F@G! Oh well good seeing you.

HRButt - Thanks for the matchup XP, and advice! I hope to be a power ranker some day *sigh* , and DAM IT! lol, I tried so hard to not be on your stupid shield break list... that's ok you on my 0-death list;)

S' - HA HA HA HA..... IC..... nuff said.

Jolly - D3 is good man, IC are a tough fight, but just keep me off stage.

Force - Good falco, just need to camp more thats the only way around IC!

Mata - Stop getting ANGRY! Keep your cool like the IC ( that's why they ****!) Your too good to be getting angry and doing dumb stuff!

Virg - Thaks fo the ride, and all the virgness... I didn't fight you, but I know your fox is legit, possibly the best ! much love homie!

Galax - Pika is to good, snake is too good.... IC are better LOL!

ShiitWart - You probably won't get this but teeco will, you are a prodigy , LEGIT! Always fun playing you!

Teeco - LOL! Your one of the few (Tony,HRButt,<3) that consitantly wrecked me! I don't have any ROB XP, so thanks for it! Once I figure it out, I think it will be 50/50...Rob is to good W.O.P!

Kenyu - D3 is legit! As I say for all D3 main...IC are tough, try to keep me off the stage!

Nexus - RESPECT!

<3 - Old Friend, Smash Coach, rival, master and mentor... Nothing but <3 (even though you dont give my IC any, see how nice we are). Hey man you getting to freaking good. I won't be surprised if your a Power ranker in the near future. You have what it takes. When I leave, represent us. I'll try to keep the smash scene strong in NewEngland, and if you come up give me a call we'll be the best up there!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i have off tomorrow we must play tonight, some one host i haven't play brawl since gigs. and my falco keeps buggin me to use him.

Top Bottom