• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Zac was in Darwin when Rocky happened. There were no flights out of town that day. They only come once a month. lol.

I didn't know Zac got first at Monthlies. That's pretty good.

This reminds me of when we were all saying Kas was better than everyone....

The thing is guys, is that Zac was the one who made Kas good in the first place. He has the **** to back it up.

Also, I can't look at Zac's posts while he has that avatar lol.

tibs7

Smash Champion
caotic i just went past your work <3
yeah zacs right abotu the rivalry thing. ill pick up top tier chars to beat zac.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol.

Respect the golden oldies.

We should play some games Zac, was playing last night again with my new controller. I need to get some practice back in.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry CAO, I meant to post this the last time you mentioned it.

I hope to have singles pools split into two groups; one group at a time being played. I hope to arrange these groups in a way so that people get gaps (for lunch/relaxing/etc) between having to play each game.
So if there are 8-12 pools for each game, 4-6 pools will start first thing, then they can come back later for the other game. What are peoples thoughts on this?

Tentative schedule:

Saturday:
09:30 - Doors Open (Registrations)
11:00 - Melee Pools Start
13:30 - Brawl Singles Pools Start (conversion of TVs as required)
17:00 - Melee Doubles Bracket Start
If time permits, Crew Battles will take place.
The room is feasibly open until Midnight

Sunday:
9:30 - Doors open
10:00 - Finishing up of Pools if required. Spectator stuff (crews, funsy tournaments)
11:00 - Melee Singles Bracket
There may be a postponement of the final few matches of Melee Doubles for a fresh day / theatre seating rearrangement of the room.

How brawl doubles bracket and brawl singles bracket fit in at this point requires some suggestions/thought storming.

kupo

Smash Lord
I like how you said no one cares.. yet you brought it up in the 1st place. I dont need to waste my time going to sydney to prove a point to a bunch of scrubs.

What Qld all lives within 5 minutes of each other? Kas lives in Ipswich, the GC guys all live in.. guess where... the Gold Coast and bryce/ben/josh all live about 2 hours away. I didn't dodge you either, I ***** for a good hour until you started raging. Should go back to WoW emily instead of getting 4 stocked all the time.
Get angry son.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Gold Coast Domestic Terminal
1805hr (6:05pm), Fri 09 Apr 2010

ARRIVING
Sydney Virgin Blue - T2
1935hr (7:35pm), Fri 09 Apr 2010

I need to sort out accomodation, I know that Unreon offered, but it was a while ago, so if there is no space, that's ok I'll sort something out

Don't know when I'll go back (as in, if on Sunday/monday or tues or whatever) because I'll be on holidays then =D

Maybe I can snag a ride back to QLD if people are driving, I would be happy to tank like 5-6 hrs driving and chip in $$$ =)

druckey

Smash Apprentice
I need to sort out accomodation, I know that Unreon offered, but it was a while ago, so if there is no space, that's ok I'll sort something out

I am able to host you if Unreon isn't able to.

By accepting this offer you understand and consent the following:

- You will be sharing a room with Metanova (separate beds obviously)
- My house is 1hr drive from the event
- You need to vacate by Monday afternoon latest.
- I utterly refuse to drive into the city on a Friday night, so you'll have to catch a train to like Parramatta >_> (halfway) and I'll pick you up from there. That said, I am attending Thriller Brigade that afternoon, so you may get lucky if it finishes around that time >_>

If Amaterasu rejects, offer stands for anyone else, first come first serve.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
If Amaterasu rejects, offer stands for anyone else, first come first serve.
Get rid of that comment this instant.
What if someone like Atlas were to randomly say they were coming?
No offence Atlas, just using you as an example.
Amaterasu is excellent.
Some other people not so much.
Well, there's enough stupid e-*****ing in this topic I'd figure I'd chip in.
Also I need MK Practice.
AND stuff.

Sloth

Smash Ace
is anyone from qld going to thriller
I'm going! I really hope Melee finishes early Sunday afternoon - otherwise I'll miss out on the end and if somehow I make it to the end I'll have to forfeit o_O

Anyone know how far the venue is from the airport?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
throwback is going, so hopefully jambo will go too, imo the mario pro's need to reunite and with viva at the forefront, ****s going on son!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
- I utterly refuse to drive into the city on a Friday night, so you'll have to catch a train to like Parramatta >_> (halfway) and I'll pick you up from there.
Woah now. Where exactly do you live? If Parra is halfway between you and the city, then why don't you come to meets more often/at all? :mad:

Blasphemy, I say.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Woah now. Where exactly do you live? If Parra is halfway between you and the city, then why don't you come to meets more often/at all? :mad:

Blasphemy, I say.

Did I say half way? I err, meant it's an eighth of the way..... Yes.... I live 4hrs from the city :upsidedown:

Lol; seriously though, I'm starting to come more often now :) I just wasn't able to come to the most recent boost, but I was at the one before that! (My first one admittedly >_>).

Depends how nice everyone is to me at Thriller :p

unreon

Smash Ace
Chris, I am available to host you. As long as you join the Thriller Brigade :D I'm hosting four people whooaaaaaa O_O

Chris I need to talk to you about Dr stuff - give me some textbooks or summat bwuahahha

emily's a nice girl who succeeds at life.
Thisthisthisthis <3

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
unny is king of world, going to be a doctor etc. Im so out of thriller brigade. Plus am i still staying at yours shaya? Also is sam still staying?

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
If there isn't enough room, It's ok Unreon, but yeah - I'll let you know as much as I can about resources and stuff for med, and I'll give you some e-books and stuff while I'm down there =)

I assume this means your in med, congrats! =D But yeah if you use msn, my e-mail is cwoo8888@hotmail.com if you wanna arrange stuff

C u guys soon!

Gords

Smash Champion
My place is also still available to stay at Chris and Viva. I so far only have surgi and possibly Apollo. So still plenty of space. There is also no limit on when you will need to leave and there train from campbelltown to airport as well so easy in that regard as well. Let me know.

However I won't have my own car by thriller now. Lisence is still in the air as test is on the 31st march but making arangements to have a car that weekend if I get my Ps. Oter wis it will be trans which will be easy anyway. Still an hour but easy.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Hey Gords im still keen for yours as well if thats all good, ill get tickets organised by end of the weekend hopefully.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ahhh... Sigh...
This is such a pointless debate over how good Zac is.
He's BETTER than pretty much all of you.
Ok?
SD might stand a chance... But no one else would be able to beat him.
I'm not saying this because Zac's gonna beat the **** out of me if I don't, but rather because I DO believe that he would be able to beat you all convincingly (except SD (maybe) and CAO).
Me and Zac are always in the finals, just like Turtle and SD and Dekar and CAO...
I don't know how well you guys go against each other, but me and Zac are pretty much 50/50.
I don't mean to discredit the 2nd placers of the other states and such, but I think the gap between 1st and 2nd is pretty much... 1st and 2nd, i.e - SD 1st, Turtle 2nd, and I'm pretty sure CAO is better than Dekar by a margain.
HOWEVER me and Zac aren't like this, it's more like... Me/Zac 1st and then Ryan/Ben/Bryce 2nd.

Basically, my post is...
It's me, Zac, CAO and SD... and everyone else is below us.
You're all good and of course you can all develop the potential to become better than us, but for now....

I dunno.
CBF now.
I'm excited about something now and I'm too happy to care!!! <3

... Also I won't be able to make it to Thriller.
SIGH!
Sowwie. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom