• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
saying you do well (against unny lol) and then saying we have no good falco players... then saying I'm arrogant /ignorant. Its a KEWL kid.
i also play quite a bit vs sam if you havent noticed and he has by far the best most polished and technical falco in australia.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
he beat ryan 4-1 recently and youre not on kas' level theres no proof that youre even good anymore and dont talk about friedlies or tournis from 2 years ago where u rigged the brackets cause no one wants to hear a bald **** with a napooleonic complex running his ****ing mouth about how good he is with no proof to back it up. We're all sick of it. Ryan and kas are great and i have nothing against queensland and at all but you're a jerk

S.D

Smash Master
cause everyone besides me and kas is bad? You lost to ryan btw dont forget that <3
Yeah lost at Rocky no johns, but then at Squat I beat him convincingly. Have to agree with much of what Turtle has to say - come to Thriller and prove how great you are then, if you could possibly make it here without Kas holding your hand.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Im pretty sure i could take you syke, you should come down to thriller, than again i am the pride and joy of syndey melee, gggggggggooooooooo falcon, use super knee attack!!!

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
oh wow sydney is pulling out troll combos falco style.. lol squat.. kas - "yer s.d's pretty baaad ***** him doing stupid **** that never works lol", me and kas have convos about the crap quality of aus smash in general.. usually comes back to sydney 99% of the time.

Can check the stats for CoK if you want, see how "rigged" they really wer, heres the link for you - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=112646 lol no sydney players in top 8, even though I heard some of the "top" players at that time saying they wer almost as good as me.

I've been hearing this crap for years boys, your really not even a 2nd thought to me. Eventually you'll get ***** and you'll say "omg 'X' character must be top tier", until then I'll be over myah.

lol poo

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
umm tourney from 3 years ago who cares? Alot of the top nsw players had been playing for like 6 months id been playing for like 2-3 who cares?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
also just so we're clear i dont think im that good, however theres nothing to prove you are either now go drop dead scum

kupo

Smash Lord
Sh*t just got real.

All this trash talk of who is better than who or dumb MU, grow the f*ck up. I think Sydney is doing good in terms of skill wise. From what unny has told me, each person (for Melee) live a fair distance away from each other. Getting to practice is difficult and at this point, they're doing pretty **** good maintaining their skill level. Not to mention people taking breaks/etc.

Of course but wait! QLD will always reign superior because they've won majors! Grats. If you take this whole game so seriously, take it the U.S. Pretty sure your kind of elitist attitude will be welcomed there. Oh and do show us some of that smash quality. I'm sure we'd be keen on seeing that.

Keep your head high and keep dodgin' us. Sure we'd take you seriously.

If that does't get through to your big head, then I have nothing more to say but this

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Courtesy of Arkadin

I'm done. Have a nice day.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
great movie

tibs7

Smash Champion
haha zac yeah was kinda trolling you since i suck at melee, but id still like to MM you anyway =)
you also have to come to thriller now, saying youz are all mad dog sick players, prove it.

Sieg

Smash Champion
But seriously guys.

These arguments are really stupid. In all honesty most people are going to have a different opinion of the game. It's human nature.

Even winning against a certain person playing a certain character in a certain matchup will be unlikely to change the persons opinion of that matchup in general. If it does, good for you.

Discussing matchups in a general forum is all good and dandy until it starts to come to personal insults, which is when you know that **** is going downhill.

Instead of *****ing about each other, just try to have fun playing the game. I mean, that's the reason we all started and are still playing this game almost 7 years after it came out.

P.S Sorry Cao lol, I didn't mean that thing in the way I meant it lol.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I like how you said no one cares.. yet you brought it up in the 1st place. I dont need to waste my time going to sydney to prove a point to a bunch of scrubs.

What Qld all lives within 5 minutes of each other? Kas lives in Ipswich, the GC guys all live in.. guess where... the Gold Coast and bryce/ben/josh all live about 2 hours away. I didn't dodge you either, I ***** for a good hour until you started raging. Should go back to WoW emily instead of getting 4 stocked all the time.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol mannn you kinda do. didnt even show up to rocky nor squat (home town wtf)? and you keep saying how **** you are.
you coming 1st in monthlies is awesome good for you, but yeah show it at a major and people may stop bagging you/hating you. yeahuuzz. ;)

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
oohh yer crews from what more than a year ago.. Didn't u get 4 stocked by her recently? I was ****** 2 months ago.

coming 1st in monthlies is awesome.. when you beat the players who come 1st in nationals.

Maybe I didn't show up cause I was half way across the country working?

tibs7

Smash Champion
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh monthlies.........compared to nationals......they are totally different.
people struggle against different people, like mango clearly no.1 but loses to kage, like wtf.

i dont wanna hear these country working johns, you werent there, simple.

tibs7

Smash Champion
just saying zac, you have no idea how good everyone else is so just stfu about others being srcubs and whatnot, when you say your pretty much no.1 when you havent been to a major in like 2-3 years lol.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Yeah guys, I love drama too. Maybe people need to take lessons in not posting and just laughing it off. OH NO SOMEONE SAID **** ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET.

In other news, THRILLER HYYYYYPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom