• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The Wi-fi Marth Thread-

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Man. I have no idea how to resolve error code 52030. I've never had that before, and it just says it can't connect to the internet. Anyone else have this? >_<

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Man. I have no idea how to resolve error code 52030. I've never had that before, and it just says it can't connect to the internet. Anyone else have this? >_<

Yeah, I used to get that a lot on my old router. I looked it up, and Nintendo says it's a temporary thing and will go away in some amount of time [which it usually did for me].

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to add some names to my friends list, it's sorta empty...
PM me if you'd like to trade codes.

P.S. My connection should be fairly lagless, but keep in mind I live in Toronto, Ontario.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Alright well I don't get home from school till like 8 30 9. So i'll check back to see if you're around.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
alright I just got home i'll add you also.

gg's even though I get the feeling you weren't trying.

ZMT you able to play?

Vitamin_x

Smash Apprentice
ggs man, I was trying most of the time. Wifi really screws me over though.
I was seriously smashing the shield button and yelling "WHY CAN'T I AIRDODGE? adsfkasdjfksdf".

we don't have a great connection, but eh... those were good games IMO.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If you have trouble air dodging just do a little sooner than you would normally. I have the same problem and I didn't think the connection was that bad.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Official bad connection test:
If you cant do dancing blade, the connection is bad.
I was able to do it but i'll get thatin mind some games I stop after the second swing I always thought it was my timing but after a while I started to realize that it was the input lag.

Top Bottom