• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
@ Infinite: Come on now thats mad old. Look how many views there are and you really think NO ONE has posted this before? Use a little reasoning bro.
Well, it isn't that old. It's from February 12th, 2011, and some characters have vids up from March 2010 :\
And by "Can't believe this isn't already here", I meant I was surprised that it wasn't in the OP.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Falco's jab is so dumb. But if it keeps the Olimars in line I guess that's a good thing.

edit: I'll second that but change it to "fastest thinker". Smartest might still be M2K, just the stuff he figures out by training against CPUs is amazing.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Falco's jab is so dumb. But if it keeps the Olimars in line I guess that's a good thing.

edit: I'll second that but change it to "fastest thinker". Smartest might still be M2K, just the stuff he figures out by training against CPUs is amazing.
It's reacting, not thinking :p

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
When a situation has various possible outcomes, choosing the best one (or better yet, the one that has more steps to it) isn't only reacting.
autopilot =/= choosing, it's reacting. I very much doubt m2k thinks about his options in most situations.

Tesh

Smash Hero
M2K has the best auto pilot.

Every other top player epic fails alot harder than he does when they screw up. I think the worst thing I've seen from M2K is SDing vs DEHF at Apex.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
autopilot =/= choosing, it's reacting. I very much doubt m2k thinks about his options in most situations.
Wow! I can't believe anyone would think this. A smash player who has been around forever, who has been the best in both melee and brawl at some point, and you're gonna claim he doesn't think about his options. >_____> I am in awe.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Wow! I can't believe anyone would think this. A smash player who has been around forever, who has been the best in both melee and brawl at some point, and you're gonna claim he doesn't think about his options. >_____> I am in awe.
You a troll or something? You seriously do not get the point. :glare:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I definitely knew the context. The context was as good as it could've been for your statement, yet you still sounded dumb :/.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I definitely knew the context. The context was as good as it could've been for your statement, yet you still sounded dumb :/.
Because the internet needs arguments to not sound dumb, right? Really, if you wanna talk about intelligence, no probs. Guess that BBR color makes people arrogant and gives 'em a false sense of confidence.

Laem

Smash Champion
Why you two both still aren't defending your respective points of view (e.g arguments and stuff and things) is beyond me.

I'll agree that some1 who's on autopilot isn't really thinking about his options.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I don't see the point in arguing this.

My argument would be that anyone who is among the top 10 in brawl wouldn't be that good by going "auto-pilot." I agree with the premises, but I don't agree with the assumption that M2K goes auto-pilot.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I don't see the point in arguing this.

My argument would be that anyone who is among the top 10 in brawl wouldn't be that good by going "auto-pilot." I agree with the premises, but I don't agree with the assumption that M2K goes auto-pilot.
M2k trained himself in such a way that he doesn't consider his options during battles, but knows his options by heart, and picks the right one based on that training. Considering his playstyle, both in Melee and Brawl, that seems p. credible.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Leon played the matchup well from his side, but why these Euro MKs like to dash in on characters that they can completely zone out is beyond me. Where's the patience?

:phone:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Agreed that the MK probably didn't play the m/u the best he could, but I think a peach beating a good MK is impressive no matter what. That match-up is awful.

JTsm

Smash Master
Legit Snake is Legit. TC is getting sloppy running away from SK.

Top Bottom