• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Your name is Goggles? Also epic Miley Cyrus music lol.
1. If you ever met me in person, you would understand.
2. I go by K.I.D., KID, Goggles, KIDGoggles, or K.I.D.Goggles, any of the times you see any of those names, its referencing me.
3. Epic FAIL miley cyrus music you mean.
4. you werent supposed to watch the first match, I played wayyyy too arrogant.

D

Deleted member

There are some really good europe yoshi's, I remember a particular yoshi vs oli final that impressed me greatly
Yea, slice and zudenka both have particularly flashy styles, probably because the european metagame seems less punishing of that kind of thing in general (even though there are lots of mad good european players). Im wondering how flashier players would do over here, would be interesting (not that there are no flashy players in the US, but most top players play very hyper safe.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Maybe I'm just wrong and biased because I have played Slice many, many times but I think aggressive Yoshi is a lot better than camping Yoshi. Yoshi has no options of out shield and his roll is bad too. It's almost always better to try to trade a hit or a grab and Yoshi also has a broken command grab to mix into his approaches.

This might be the reason people perceive these Yoshi players as "flashy". I simply think it's smart aggression.

Edit: Kudemo's Wolf isn't that good =/

:059:

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
Hey, guys! It's my first post here, but I thought I'd share a couple from my favorites section on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26hLgQ0KdUo&feature=related
DEHF (Falco) vs. Shadow (Meta Knight) on Rainbow Cruise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBa89mU-w8Q
Dazwa (ZSS) vs. Fatal (Snake)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGsmEKMgl4I
SLS (Snake) vs. MSM (Dedede), a Japanese match

For the final Snake/Dedede match, I really think that Snake's grenade game is tight and he knows the matchup very well.
haha thanks!

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
I believe that last match is Wi-Fi which would stop it from qualifying, otherwise they're all good videos.
Ouch, I had no idea. Haven't played WiFi before, but that might be why they had one guy run off the stage before competing, a random WiFi thing I guess.

Cool!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I think Yoshi, against better cast members, is basically forced to play defensive anyways. No point in being aggressive against MK, Diddy, Snake, etc

TP

Smash Master
That Ganon video was actually pretty good. Excellent spacing, and one of few Ganons I have seen actually use Uair enough. There were a couple obvious flaws though: missing TWO Wizkick Cancels is pretty bad, and should have cost him one or both of those stocks. Unimpressive choke game as well. You should never try to rechoke a Marth, which he attempted twice. Other than that, great match.

Flayl

Smash Hero
How can you honestly look at the beginning and call it one of his best matches. =/

He's like my favorite european player. I've seen better play from him before and most importantly his opponent wasn't doing too well.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wario got grabbed at the beginning of a match where theres no way he could die from it... well thats just unforgivable isnt it? getting grabbed as wario isnt a mortal sin. after that happened he just went **** mode engage on the dude anyway.

I thought it was a great wario performance.

Flayl

Smash Hero
It wasn't just that. Also he got grabbed twice. Just look at what the DK is doing first stock.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
I would like to veto the above submission on the premises of a Black and Red Marth Skin Swap being unacceptable.

...Nice gameplay though.

Top Bottom