• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
No, that one shouldn't go up. And we can talk. This is where we select the videos that will teach people and hopefully help them reach that level. Criticism is advised.

MJG Toon Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07dKJubdnQU

I have many issues with this, but it is still an amazing display of what Toon Link can do. My issues lie with the MK, but they aren't severe enough to discredit the match.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
TRue, teh previous Toon vid shouldn't go up. this one however is pretty ****.
Surprised by, About 3 minutes, the Mk takes a TL fsmash and survives by an Uair and sideB drillrush. O_o

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Yeah, it's a momentum cancel, but it's completely useless. I mean, maybe if like GaW hits him with a nine and he's still at low percents...but he should usually die after it

At a percent that the mk needs to use it, he should be hit with a move that would KO him after it.

OR MJG could've just grabbed the ledge.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Obviously, but if you were going to die anyways, there really isn't a good reason not to do it and hope your opponent screws up

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's nice hearing people say nice things about Florida for a change.

And yes... That second stock WAS pretty ******... One thing that made me sad was how the upB thing on the tendrils was ONE millimeter from ending Judge. That looked freakin' dangerous.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure only a fool wouldn't include Florida among the top Brawl states by this point, after a second strong showing at MLG, this time without even having the home field advantage.

B!squick

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure only a fool wouldn't include Florida among the top Brawl states by this point, after a second strong showing at MLG, this time without even having the home field advantage.
It's something we've always known, it was just getting everyone else to realize it, too, lol.

MK was Judge. Shakey was Jury. And Ness was Executioner!

Shaky has to get the Ness spot, that was a beautiful display all around.

Also I approve of Zudenka as well.

Throwback

Smash Lord
am I the only one who wasn't impressed? He did some incredible punishes of wolf's sideB and that was about all. Spamming downB onto slopes hardly makes him a great yoshi. I didn't see anything wonderful in his spacing or mindgames - but I was **** tired when I watched it so maybe I'm crazy.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think the Yoshi was pretty good, but I don't think that video displays a wolf that knows the matchup. The use of Down B worked. The wolf only punished it once all match.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
It was extremelly fun to watch, but why does every Yoshi vid have to be on Yoshi's Island?

I think it would be best if we could find a vid that was on somewhere like smashville or FD so we don't have to see the same down b gimmick over and over.

D

Deleted member

Zudenka is a good yoshi, and ive never seen DRing out of the down b slide, neat.
Hes so amazing at the stage im gonna practice there
Not a bad video to put up, both playes were good enough

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm always impressed by Yoshi. That character is just too fun to watch.

Oh, and I think that video should go up, don't get me wrong.

I'm just saying that Yoshi's Island makes yoshi look better than he is...er...cooler at least.

Top Bottom