• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I can only wonder why.
In fact, it'd be sad if you DIDN'T feel more confident. :applejack:
Wow @ the wondering. I've already explained why I was feeling more confident, my MK was giving Salem the ****.

Lol pictojohns + 3rdtourneyeverjohns.
And I would wreck your Falco now :D
jooooooooooohnnnnnnssssssssssssssss my falco will cook you

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
NE trolls this thread so much, ban the region imo.

Also esam chill with that samus, remember our agreement at xanadu? If not you owe me like 10 bucks lol

:phone:

Vinnie

Smash Master
Why is jerm over jash and kingtoon? Jash has wins in recent times like vinnie, mikehaze, etc. and kingtoon just beat nakat and atomsk and i think a couple others. Im not sure who jerms beaten but i know he hasnt beatern anybody of vinnie or mikes caliber because he hasnt beaten gnes razer or trela recently to my knowledge.
I always namesearch into your posts, claiming that people beat me when they don't.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I agree, but as of right now only the highest refined Marths (Mike and Mr. R more than anyone) are able to demonstrate his spread consistently. Leon has habits that hold him back a little, I don't know **** about Mikeneko, Nike and Kadaj are respectable but often get outclassed in even MUs by better players, etc. Then again...only the highest refined Marths being able to do it makes total sense anyway lmao, since that's how it should be.
Mikeneko has really good wins....
Probably mike/ramins level, although they are all better at different aspects of the character/game.

Having a top player main the character in north america, europe and japan should be at least something of a tell that the character is viable.

I think mk's closer to 65:35, but he has no mu that's "unwinnable".
theres no reason/data to back this.
diddy:marth is even
Marth v ICs is def even.
About as even as MK :troll:
Are people still arguing that Marth has match-ups worse than 40:60?
apparently
In a perfect world it is even, but in a non-perfect world where humans make mistakes it is +1
pretty much this

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's a good point Orion, I agree with you. And damn lol...I'll have to check out some vids of Mikeneko then. I already know he's quite good at the Oli matchup, which is one that just bugs the hell out of me in general.

clowsui

Smash Legend
EddieG i have a guide on it in the marth forums you scrub. Every Olimar that I've played so far says I demonstrate a good understanding of the MU ;o

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol I have never once felt inclined to visit the Marth boards for more than a span of 5 minutes. Doesn't have the kind of edge or entertainment that other places have.

C.J.

Smash Master
Sure it does- as long as you like tennis.

But yeah, we have very detailed guides on Snake, DDD, MK, Oli, Diddy, CS, and probably other stuff. Come visit us!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Dr. KageMurphy: How I Learned to Stop Being EE and Lose to Poyo

**** your **** *****. tryna son me like that

ol chic-fil-a addict *** ***** trying to blast people overtime when he has 0 credentials himself

EAT A ****

for the record it's a guide to marth vs falco

and i've placed 17th before =(

M@v

Subarashii!
@ Orion. Its why I said I think. I know the commonly accepted ratio for MK vs marth is +1 for mk. I just personally feel its slightly worse then that for marth. Im still fine in accepting the 6:4 though.

Also, in regards to peach, if it wasnt for the fact mk existed and that you have to put so much work into peach to make her worth your time, I'd be using her as my secondary to my spacies since she covers icies really well and does ok vs pika too.

¡Hola, todos personas!
como puede ser obvio, soy un nuevo miembro aquí. me gusta mucho el juego de Smash Brothers video y creo que soy muy experto en eso. como prueba de mi valor, se presenta en la lista de personas a las que han ganado contra la infinidad de veces:
el asesino de niña
Inicio demoledor
sonicvelocidad89
el sonidorápida
el caballero agria animal feroz del poder
el rey de esta tierra y de toda la tierra donde la luz brilla (es el nombre muy gracioso xD)
hombre principal
El pikachu
un comando de teclado
XYZ en silla de ruedas suprema (otro nombre raro xD

todos estos triunfos fueron con MetaKnight. Creo que sería una sugerencia razonable que me meta en el segundo lugar detrás de la mewtwoking como un dios. ¿De acuerdo?

con un traductor:
Sorry for my lack of ability to speak English I am working on it but wanted not to provide false information for my results

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
what in the ****ing world...
can someone please translate that? LOL

Cassio

Smash Master
It says I want Taco Bell.

Also welcome back, glad to see youre alright.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hello everybody

as it obviously appears, i am a new member here.

i like the game ssb very much and i believe i'm a pro.
if you'd like to know my accomplishments, here's a list of people i've defeated innumerable times:
The young female assassin
The destructor
sonicspeed89
Speed of SOund
The Powerful Cowboy
The King of the Whole Earth and of the Land of Brilliant Light
Important man
Pikachu
A commander of something
XYZ

All of these I've defeated with metaknight
I think I'm the second best MK, next to m2k who's like a god. Don't you agree?
ts
troll post/10 lmao

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
terrible attempt at trolling

BAN THE **** OUT OF HIM AND HIS METAKNIGHT

Cassio

Smash Master
lol, although tbh I know this was brought up before but I dont think Mexico should be included except TJ or other border areas that cross into the US. Its too hard and I feel like were excluding their good players from lack of info.

Player-1

Smash Legend
¡Hola, todos personas!
como puede ser obvio, soy un nuevo miembro aquí. me gusta mucho el juego de Smash Brothers video y creo que soy muy experto en eso. como prueba de mi valor, se presenta en la lista de personas a las que han ganado contra la infinidad de veces:
el asesino de niña
Inicio demoledor
sonicvelocidad89
el sonidorápida
el caballero agria animal feroz del poder
el rey de esta tierra y de toda la tierra donde la luz brilla (es el nombre muy gracioso xD)
hombre principal
El pikachu
un comando de teclado
XYZ en silla de ruedas suprema (otro nombre raro xD

todos estos triunfos fueron con MetaKnight. Creo que sería una sugerencia razonable que me meta en el segundo lugar detrás de la mewtwoking como un dios. ¿De acuerdo?

con un traductor:
Sorry for my lack of ability to speak English I am working on it but wanted not to provide false information for my results

best MK, make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom