• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Jerm defeated Dojo. The president of the TLK. PJ has beaten Zori, ALSM and Bio recently.

:phone:
I don't understand this. PJ and I haven't played again in tournament. Or do you mean ALSM beating me?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I think I'm going to move you above Mata, Coontail.

T-Block stated some of his wins, and although they are a bit inactive - they are pretty good. I'm trying to not remove someone or lower them simply because their results are old when the person below them can't hold a flame to their achievements.

However, I'm not saying that may be the case for you. Just don't know of your wins.
Can you state your wins/results? I'll try to update it as soon as possible.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
if you're looking at ICs, you might want to look at Swordgard. I'm not entirely sure of his recent Wins, but he got Second at Smash Till You Crash last weekend, beating HolyNightmare in Winners finals (not sure if he used ICs for that particular set, the results thread has Fox by his name as well).

Here's the results thread from that tournament http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323272

Captain L

Smash Champion
big D is pretty good at ICs I hear

wait till you see him wreck everyone at impulse

z00ted

Thanks, you guys.
Kyle, you played that matchup perfectly! Good job, aggressive Peach wins +1.

Edit: Only thing you need to calm down on are your mid-height floats -> dair. I think it's a bad habit that you've picked up to add pressure, you're getting predicted/punished for it too much. So many fair/nair/dsmash frame traps, tough. Nice stuff.

z00ted

Too soon.
San still has better wins overall and posts frequently on the boards.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Thanks, you guys.
Kyle, you played that matchup perfectly! Good job, aggressive Peach wins +1.

Edit: Only thing you need to calm down on are your mid-height floats -> dair. I think it's a bad habit that you've picked up to add pressure, you're getting predicted/punished for it too much. So many fair/nair/dsmash frame traps, tough. Nice stuff.
Thanks for the critique, Illmatic! Peach definitely beats Pikachu in the matchup. We should totes do a :peach: vs. :pikachu2: crew battle (offline, already beat the Pikachu's on Wifi like last year or something xD)

Gotta work on less dair. Thanks boo!

z00ted

Pikachu deserves to lose to a mid tier character after all the gay grab things I've seen him do to everyone. She's such a weird character because of how well she counters grabbing characters, ICs/Pikachu.

Lots of people tend to forget how well she can potentially combat ICs in a Metaknight free metagame. Probably would be one of the best secondary characters to have.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pikachu has a stupid time with mid tiers. It's hilarious.
Such a bad character.

Oh, and nice job Silly Kyle. :applejack:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
You won then lost to me twice in one tourney both bo5 sets o_0 then won at a different tourney
Negro Kadaj!! Whenever someone mentions you in a post it is not ALL about you!! The dude(Stingers) is posting his wins!!! Chill out!!! Your wins on him are irrelevant!!

You always gotta justify your losses lolol :woman:

z00ted

Welcome back, Illmatic. Hope your recovery goes well... what hospital are you in btw?
Texas Children's Hospital in Houston off of Fannin.
Probably one of the best in the world as far as patient care is concerned.

They have EVERYTHING here.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I took out Paw with Sonic. ...a year ago.
I took out Paw FOUR times....a little less than a year ago.

Jerm defeated Dojo. The president of the TLK. PJ has beaten Zori, ALSM and Bio recently.

:phone:
I don't understand this. PJ and I haven't played again in tournament. Or do you mean ALSM beating me?
I would like to point out that the ZSS list is a joke and Bio is a wifi ZSS who lost to an unranked Sonic player at one of our locals (can't remember his name).

z00ted

The list looks pretty accurate at the moment, in my opinion.
May need to work out a few things with some of the higher tiered characters.

:snake:, :falco:, :diddy:, :marth:

After that, I think we're good until the next tournaments that start popping up.
Should Ally and Dabuz be put on the Pit list?

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
In my infinitely-humble opinion, this list should only include a player's name once as far as ranks go. I understand that the line between a player's main and his secondaries can blur at times and he/she may feel as though credit is deserved towards both, but earning a spot on this list is clearly too important to some people for that to be fairly allowed.

Why not take note that certain players' secondaries are better than other players' mains of the same character, but allow them to hold a ranked place anyway...? I think this would lead to greater awareness of some players and motivate their improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom