• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

falln

Smash Ace
for :marth: i think zex should definitely stay where he is
outside the last tournament where he got upset he's still been winning everything in norcal

and i can confirm that most of it is with :marth:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Illmatic, several more questions, sorry... and please, these are serious too.

1) Are you going to be at the hospital this weekend? If so, what are good times to visit?
2) Do you like chocolate?
3) Are you able to eat chocolate at this point? (soft ones btw, like caramel a little bit) or can you only eat them later?

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Illmatic, several more questions, sorry... and please, these are serious too.

1) Are you going to be at the hospital this weekend? If so, what are good times to visit?
2) Do you like chocolate?
3) Are you able to eat chocolate at this point? (soft ones btw, like caramel a little bit) or can you only eat them later?
dat bribe

APEX Pools Round 1, Winner of the set between Paw and Meek go to Round 2.
Not feeling confident, he went MK (like everyone) to win game 1. After barely losing Game 2 he grew afraid but thankfully remembered his secondary, Sonic.

So either ZSS deals with Frigate + MK, or YI:B + Sonic. Paw decided YI:B + Sonic.
Like all Sonic mains (outside of Espy) he camped to wit's end and eventually won.
I was more or less feeling more confident with MK, due to me beating Salem with my MK in friendlies, it kinda pushed me to using him on Paw, and Espy coaching against me kinda put the cherry on top. lol. Frame traps w/ stages. feelsgoodman.jpg

I actually had an amazing laugh at the gif, Meek.
:applejack:
@ least I'm doing something right.

It sucks that Meek and I have only ever played 1 set 1v1, ever. If we had played more he probably would have known the ZSS MU and may have been able to take out Paw with Sonic.

Oh well he won doesn't matter lawl
^^^^
Best zss ever, made me go Falco on him. (I'm starting to question who I main)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LMFAO @ BRIBE

Mocha, that's really nice of you! Tons of smashers have already visited, and you and/or Diska definitely can come whenever you want. I love chocolate and will sadly be here for quite some time - so yeah, I'll be here this weekend lol. Thanks a lot, gives me people to see / something to do.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I honestly don't care if I'm on the list or not lol, I've mentioned this several times. I've been playing more than some other Zeldas, but as of late, I haven't been active as much because of job search issues, which are starting to get better for me/Diska. But I'm coming back to more upcoming tournies, especially Whobo 4 - that's gonna be hype.

But anyway, yeah it'd be nice to see you guys again and check how you're doing. Do you get to play Brawl in the hospital? xD

z00ted

Yeah, Mocha.
Smoom gave me his wiii and everything, just bring controllers.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Is there any reason why I am not top 5 zss? I have better wins than everyone listed except nick riddle

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was more or less feeling more confident with MK, due to me beating Salem with my MK in friendlies, it kinda pushed me to using him on Paw, and Espy coaching against me kinda put the cherry on top. lol. Frame traps w/ stages. feelsgoodman.jpg
I was more or less feeling more confident with MK, due to me beating Salem with my MK in friendlies
I was more or less feeling more confident with MK
I can only wonder why.
In fact, it'd be sad if you DIDN'T feel more confident. :applejack:

z00ted

I'm assuming you're trying to get the #3 spot for Samus, ESAM?
And guys, cut out on the spamming or this thread will be closed.

Discussion towards the purpose of the thread is fine, but pointless one lined posts are not.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming you're trying to get the #3 spot for Samus, ESAM?
And guys, cut out on the spamming or this thread will be closed.

Discussion towards the purpose of the thread is fine, but pointless one lined posts are not.
Give him dtj's spot :reverse:
sorry for harping on it hehe

TeeVee

Smash Lord
fats is the best pit though other than koolaid lol

he beat vinnie, bloodcross, jtailz (a while ago), and a couple other wins

what has any pit other than koolaid/kira done recently?

xFats

Smash Apprentice
I beat vinnie, bloodcross, jtails, zucco, bizkit and koolaid.

i was going to pit ditto koolaid but that doesn't show any skill so we both went our secondaries (i went luigi and he went luigi and i won)

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i will never understand why you ugly randoms say "lol show result plz ... my man animeweedlordLINK placed 4/15 in wyoming while lord x only placed 13/35 in ne lol top link spot plz"

placings dont mean anything because its impossible to judge which region/tournament is harder than the other, the only thing that matters is your tourny set wins/losses

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That's why.

To show the tourney set wins, isn't it?
And not to mention that it's also kind of based on how many people they've beaten.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
oh i forgive you then, random. i thought you were asking for the "____ out of _____" results

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Cmon man, Vinyl aint a random. He's almost on that Kirby list swag, he's a pro! If it was top 10 he'd have a chance of being on it, and THAT's pro!

mikeray4

Smash Ace
I actually have the hall of gaming bracket where fats won.

However his win on zucco was a MM, so i guess it doesnt count

xFats

Smash Apprentice
I actually have the hall of gaming bracket where fats won.

However his win on zucco was a MM, so i guess it doesnt count

I also lost 3 money matches to mikeray, his snake is really good at not letting me control the air, i guess i need to shoot him and his grenades when i see/hear him pull them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom