• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Why did you guys put Seibrik on the Top 5 Wario list? He sucks, I was beating him last night.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
¡Hola, todos personas!
como puede ser obvio, soy un nuevo miembro aquí. me gusta mucho el juego de Smash Brothers video y creo que soy muy experto en eso. como prueba de mi valor, se presenta en la lista de personas a las que han ganado contra la infinidad de veces:
el asesino de niña
Inicio demoledor
sonicvelocidad89
el sonidorápida
el caballero agria animal feroz del poder
el rey de esta tierra y de toda la tierra donde la luz brilla (es el nombre muy gracioso xD)
hombre principal
El pikachu
un comando de teclado
XYZ en silla de ruedas suprema (otro nombre raro xD

todos estos triunfos fueron con MetaKnight. Creo que sería una sugerencia razonable que me meta en el segundo lugar detrás de la mewtwoking como un dios. ¿De acuerdo?

con un traductor:
Sorry for my lack of ability to speak English I am working on it but wanted not to provide false information for my results
Hi everyone!

It's obvious I'm a new member here. I like smash bros. a lot and believe that I'm an expert on it. To show my worth (skill im assuming) here is a list of the people I have beaten many times (he uses the term infintissimally number of times):

*list of Mexican-region players*
>.>

I won all these with MK. I believe that it's reasonable to place me as second best :metaknight:, under M2K. Do you agree?

With a translator:
*English*
>.>

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What is the reasoning behind Seibrik being put on the Top 5? has he placed well with him / beat any reasonably good opponents with Wario as of late or something...

And what the hay at Hunger not being on anymore...

BPx

Smash Lord
What is the reasoning behind Seibrik being put on the Top 5? has he placed well with him / beat any reasonably good opponents with Wario as of late or something...

And what the hay at Hunger not being on anymore...
A few FL people chimed in and Seibrik was put on I guess. Bassem is just as inactive Hunger afaik(guess not), and I haven't looked for results from Sky' / Seibrik. (tho Sky' did well @ apex dubs)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Bassem still enters stuff and recently got 1st a at a tournament beating Dakpo / Denti, iirc.

Sky' did well at Apex, and still does well in NorCal.

Seibrik beat Nick Riddle and or MVD from what I read, which was more than anything I've heard out of Hunger or Bpow.

Bpow, tell me your wins.

Patches

Smash Master
What does the :gw: competition have right now? I might go to a tourney tomorrow, as well as I'm going to Michigan next weekend. I'll likely be going all :gw: for both of them, so I wanna know what I'm up against.

:phone:

BPx

Smash Lord
[COLLAPSE="results"]
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320802
Vengeance:
2nd in doubles
25th in singles
beat legan, wtp in pools
lost to fizzle, legan in bracket

Dope 3(last weekend, no thread yet)
2nd/18 in singles
3rd in doubles
beat fwog, hylian, mjg, kemorrow
lost to MJG twice in GF

Don't Blink
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322437
13th/32 in singles
2nd in doubles
beat no one really
lost to ally, sago[/COLLAPSE]

I probably don't deserve to be on the list, as doubles doesn't matter.

z00ted

What does the :gw: competition have right now? I might go to a tourney tomorrow, as well as I'm going to Michigan next weekend. I'll likely be going all :gw: for both of them, so I wanna know what I'm up against.
Pwii has a lot of ranked wins with his GW. I think Denti and a few others.
Zac is a legend. Alphicans, idk about him - but he's good.
Penta beats tons of ranked players in NY/NJ Jtails, Atomsk (?), etc. Vinnie is Vinnie.

[COLLAPSE="results"]
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320802
Vengeance:
2nd in doubles
25th in singles
beat legan, wtp in pools
lost to fizzle, legan in bracket

Dope 3(last weekend, no thread yet)
2nd/18 in singles
3rd in doubles
beat fwog, hylian, mjg, kemorrow
lost to MJG twice in GF

Don't Blink
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322437
13th/32 in singles
2nd in doubles
beat no one really
lost to ally, sago[/COLLAPSE]

I probably don't deserve to be on the list, as doubles doesn't matter.
MJG is a good win, but he beat you twice after that.
Hylian and Legan too, but not sure about those being better than Seibrik's.

You and Seibrik can discuss who will get 4th/5th spot. I know Waymas is incredible and consistently wins stuff in Mexico, but I don't know how great his competition is or the Mexican scene at all.

Doubles will never count.

z00ted

Oh yeah, Jnig is getting 5th lmfao.
Totally forgot about him. He did well at Apex too.

Patches

Smash Master
I wont have notable wins till next weekend. My region isnt particularly full of well known people other than say, Tinman, TO Joe, Holy, V115 and Meek.

But I'll see what I can do come next weekend.

agradezco a todos los que se han traducido mi puesto en el idioma inglés para que todos puedan entender.

he puesto todas sus entradas en un traductor, pero no estoy seguro de lo que algunas de las palabras significan.

sin embargo, yo no soy de México. No todo el mundo que habla español es mexicano, hijo de puta racista.

¿en cuánto tiempo puedo estar en esta lista? estoy muy emocionado.

english:
this my attempt at to translate that into english. i use web translation.

I schtze his/its / her/its/their sandbank of the poczt of moj of natumaczyy of English jzyka fr everything she/it will understand. I the pomieciem all your supw tumacza, but I am no sr of this of the plutt redniego of swka. From a fawn or another, I am not from Mexico. This of Mexican hiszpaski, you racist natrliches child, doesn't speak.When I, the l-hinber zosta of mog cut? I many abeted

Player-1

Smash Legend
wtf...?

man, would definitely like to see some more consideration into updates:

random person: dont forget this guy that did this
illmatic: YEAH AUTO ON LIST, NO DISCUSSION!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

I schtze his/its / her/its/their sandbank of the poczt of moj of natumaczyy of English jzyka fr everything she/it will understand. I the pomieciem all your supw tumacza, but I am no sr of this of the plutt redniego of swka. From a fawn or another, I am not from Mexico. This of Mexican hiszpaski, you racist natrliches child, doesn't speak.When I, the l-hinber zosta of mog cut? I many abeted
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Omg lmfao, this made my day.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
agradezco a todos los que se han traducido mi puesto en el idioma inglés para que todos puedan entender.

he puesto todas sus entradas en un traductor, pero no estoy seguro de lo que algunas de las palabras significan.

sin embargo, yo no soy de México. No todo el mundo que habla español es mexicano, hijo de puta racista.

¿en cuánto tiempo puedo estar en esta lista? estoy muy emocionado.

english:

I suggest you find another translator website
Google translate gives me this

I thank all those who have translated my post in English so that everyone can understand. I have put all their tickets on a translator, but I'm not sure what some of the words mean. however, I'm not from Mexico. Not everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican, racist *******. How soon I can be here? I'm very excited.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Omg lmfao, this made my day.
Thanks for not only mocking an individual who has trouble speaking English, but posting something that wasn't relevant to the topic whatsoever.
Plus, the irony in and of itself is blowing my mind.
+1

@Ill: Zac still plays singles? Does he have any recent results?
He told me once that he never plays singles anymore. If that's true, then why have him on the list at all?

Then again, I want to see results from him lately. That's about it. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
I thought maybe he wasnt from Mexico, lol. Quickest way to insult a non-mexican. What country are you from sir?

I know its funny but yall should be nice :(

Also I really think it should only be Canada + US for the same reason we dont include Europe/Japan.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So yeah, caballero, we can't exactly put you on the top 5 list yet.

I don't really want to sound rude. I'm sorry if this upsets you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Who died and made you the owner?

@Tag: Agree with you mostly. I may be wrong, but from what I know, there's very little interaction between MEX/US. I'm not entirely sure though. :applejack:

There's nothing wrong with assuming someone who is trying to get on a lost for that top 5 in US/Can/Mexico that isn't fluent in English and speaks Spanish is from mexico. The OP does not include central or south america, which is why most people assumed mexico.

Besides, everything south of Texas is Mexico.

Also my use of "mexican" during Smashfests has clearly been rubbing off on zinoto. I'm proud

Dcold

Smash Lord
Mexico is included so TKD can be on the list.
I said this a while ago too, I've still yet to see some other blaring reason why they're included. Besides SoCal, I don't really think Mexico travels anywhere else, correct me if I'm wrong. I mean, they've been included on the SoCal PR before I believe, so I mean, may as well include them as part of SoCal, or only count their wins here/Canada.

I don't think many people actually watch Mexico tournaments, or keep track of them enough for them to have valid justification for being on the list.

EDIT: Also I'd rather not have any Mexico on the list, than just have 1 and we miss out on their other players that deserve to be on the list, just because we don't follow them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Rio Grande Valley down here in Texas MIGHT get a few Mexican players here and there.
Not entirely sure though, but that fact alone might be a decent add on. :applejack:

You'd think Mexico would interact more often with the southern states, and vice versa, but it seldom ever happens. :applejack:

Dcold

Smash Lord
It's not as if there are many D3 mains that compete offline with decent wins, but sure, 2 Mexican smashers.

And also, I love how Tutu is still on the Link list, he doesn't even use Link, it was literally a troll for a year.

Cassio

Smash Master
Well I dont think we can even say whether or not Addy is accurately placed.

Agree with Dcold, I dont think its hard to keep people on the list who've interacted with other scenes frequently. Its a small enough group of people and if theyre top 5 material theyll pop up in the results.

But as it is we have a hard enough time judging people within the same country.

z00ted

wtf...?

man, would definitely like to see some more consideration into updates:

random person: dont forget this guy that did this
illmatic: YEAH AUTO ON LIST, NO DISCUSSION!
Uhh, I follow Jnig pretty closely. That's why I updated it so quickly. Known what he's been doing for 2+ years now and I also know it's better/more consistent than Seibrik and Bpow at the moment.

There doesn't need to be discussion if it's that drastic, because it's clear cut. Nothing needs to be talked about.

@Ill: Zac still plays singles? Does he have any recent results? He told me once that he never plays singles anymore. If that's true, then why have him on the list at all?

Then again, I want to see results from him lately. That's about it. :applejack:
He probably doesnt care about Brawl at all anymore, but he still enters events. Last one where he did well and placed 3rd beating me in Winner's bracket, then losing to Denti in Loser's bracket and me in Loser's Finals. 3rd out of 32, I think.

He also beat Dojo/ALSM/Sync and could easily hold his own in Ft. Worth / Dallas area, but I'm betting you already knew that.

Also I really think it should only be Canada + US for the same reason we dont include Europe/Japan.
I agree, and want more opinions on this.

I wasn't saying it like that and I was talking about more than just you, "generic" might have been a better word or something.
Lmfao, regardless of whether or not you were calling Sync a random.. I think it would be pretty ironic considering he would probably molest you in tournament.

Gnes practice tho.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Should make a note of it though why you move someone off or on a little more in detail, or people start to wonder about your clarity and legitimacy with each update. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom