• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Thought we already stated that with his success at Apex/Recent HOBOs/and in Louisiana (taking sets off of Lee).

Not my fault if they don't want to read posts.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
  • 1) Mexican players doesn't post results. Nobody follows them because nobody here sems to care about recognition.
  • 2) It may be hard for most mexicans to travel to US (money, plus visa and other international paperwork make it difficult).
  • 3) I believe Addy is there despite his inactivity because there are few worth mentioning DDD players. He should be removed because of that inactivity, though...
  • 4) Flamaleon and TKD are Top 5 worthy. So is Waymas, a Wario main, #1 player in Mexico. I'd really support his inclusion if I had a way to post his reults here... is just that there is none...

z00ted

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lee could totally cosplay as Gambit.

On topic: JNig is pretty impressive. I thought Sky` would have that spot on lock though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's awfully old.
Still, it warrants a spot on the list, albeit very low depending on other G&W results.
Too bad no one really plays him though.
:applejack:

z00ted

It's really not that old.. lol.
Apex is still extremely relevant to this thread, imo.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW, just to provide a little more info on Seibrik

He recently lost a tournament set to both MVD and Ryo. Him vs Ryo is online (youtube.com/NickSRiddle)

He has beat me in a few MMs, although that is pretty much our friendlies considering we do them so ****ing often.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Uhh, I follow Jnig pretty closely. That's why I updated it so quickly. Known what he's been doing for 2+ years now and I also know it's better/more consistent than Seibrik and Bpow at the moment.

There doesn't need to be discussion if it's that drastic, because it's clear cut. Nothing needs to be talked about.
Ya that's called bias.

I'm not saying Jnig is/isn't better than those warios, but you're being pretty dumb doing it without any discussion or input from other people.

Lmfao, regardless of whether or not you were calling Sync a random.. I think it would be pretty ironic considering he would probably molest you in tournament.

Gnes practice tho.
disagreed, but that doesn't have to do with anything lawlz.

also, diddy list is still a joke.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What are Fino's wins as of late? I know that Logic has beat Chu, Coney, Judo, and Krystedez recently. I honestly don't know and I would like the comparison (I also know I didn't state all of his wins, I just know he won against those people).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Yankee speaks nonsense.
Please tell me more about your tournament placings, senor Para Siempre, Caballero Dulce. :applejack:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Does absolutely no one here speak Spanish? @_@ That Hispanic guy is trolling hard right now.

:phone:
I do, but whoever used the translator pretty much got it right. He thanked the ppl who translated his post, but isn't sure that all the significant words were translated (probably not since I skimmed it). He's also not from Mexico :o. He said that not all ppl that speak spanish are Mexican and said I'm a racist prick (lol sorry about that, but the Top 5 thread is US, Canada, and Mexico so I assumed you were from Mexico). He says how long until he can be put on the list, he's excited. I'll translate his wins as well, if anyone wants to look up who they are.

1. (Little) Girl murder
2. Devestation Starter
3. Sonicspeed89
4. Sourknight, wild beast? (idk lol)
5. The king of this land and where the light is bright
6. Main man
7. The Pikachu
8. Keyboard Command
9. XYZ Ultimate Wheelchair

@Para Siempre - Es necesario que pongas un video de su :metaknight: y los resultados de los torneos que derroto los jugadores. Nadie aqui te conoce, entonces, no sabemos bien que puede jugar. Nairo es un jugador phenomenal. Si piensas que estas un jugador mas mejor que el, es necesario que traigas resultados.

EDIT: Lmao, forget you Tutu

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im just trying to fight off all these psychopathic urges

i dont let off steam, i let off pyroclastic surges

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
btw, if that Forever guy is not mexican, he can't be on the list (assuming he's neither american nor canadian, as he does not speak english).

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Megarobman is the best :wolf:. The current top 5 suck by comparison.

:018:
I mean I'm definitely top 5 but idk if that says much about Wolf. Lumi has made more money than I have this year and he's #1 in Ohio according to the MegaRobMan Ohio PR, but that's Ohio and not Nebraska. Nebraska basically being Kansas/Iowa/Missouri and those places are broken so yeah, tough region. Also, Tyser, Nebraska's #2, is a top 5 D3 according to DeLux and MegaRobMan.

DeLux said:
Good **** Tyser, Top 5 D3
I for sure shouldn't be ahead of Kain. That guys actually good and impresses me whenever I watch him.
Seagull is modestly impressive too.

It might be time for Choice to be removed but idk, whatever.

MCPE actually impressed me when I saw the 4God vid unlike the reflex vid where I'm just like"WTF? That guy is the luckiest man ever, it's like watching someone beat an ice climbers after they got grabbed more than 4 times and win."

:shiro: still works so he obviously should be on.

I don't know if I travel enough anymore as I haven't left Nebraska/Iowa since January, but I did take a set off Tyser :dedede: and now that you guys know BPOW, my wins and losses vs him (undefeated in Nebraska/Kansas/Missouri vs him and even in Iowa) are actually kinda important.

Just pencil me in at the #2-5 spot. According to Thugz me and Seagull are about the same skill and Seagull just said I was better than him (probably not true, but idk, he's better than me so I'd take his word for it).

Namesearched myself into this.

Edit: Also, Wolf is missing from the Update list chart. Where other characters say "No Change" there is no :wolf:

Also, did Kryz quit or something?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I feel like I have to say something on my part on this list. Now this post is gonna be long. So if you dont wanna read my **** or give me the typical "Lololol, Dark.Pch sucks, peach sucks, emo fool, lololol" look away, ignore this post or add me on ignore. Im not in the mood or here for it. This might be my first/last post in this thread anyway.

My friend showed me this thread yesterday and was wondering why I was not on it along with a few others. Also before I even knew this list was made, I had had countless people always asking me if I am better then the other Peach players or are they better then me. I lose wifi matches or try to have fun in the game trying stuff out and people start talking **** about me putting me down and bringing up other Peach players to try and get at me cause they got nothing better to do. Start to see it might have to do with this thread.Could be wrong but w/e. Thats Dark.Pch for you and what he goes through. I just take the abuse, be salty and shake it off within a week. done.

Now in terms of me defending myself. I don't see how its cool to seriously Not add me to the list when I have done the most damage in one tourny then what Mikey or Kyon have done all the tournaments they played when I was attending tournies. I have done more at apex then those guys in general. And this is a world wide event. And Kyon was not even playing like that. You go by players being active. I was more active then kyon at the time. And Mikey I have not heard a darn thing from him. But one says he is active and he gets a free slot? Who has he beating what are these tournies he has gone and placed?

At apex I was discourage, I did not think I was gonna even make first round of pools. Yet I did double and made bracket. Nothing? No respect points? Even when I was active..........like so called kyon and Mikey.........still nothing? What do I have to do as Dark.Pch (thats right not a player or Peach player, But as Dark.Pch) To get credit for going in?

And while this does not count for any ranks, Me and rain played a friendly set at apex and I was able to beat his meta knight going hard. That match was so hype and intense people that it was a pools match. I played Darc at a tourny And I got a win off him. This guy does not lose to Peach at all. he 2-0 Illmatic. He never lost to a Peach. Tourny/friendlies. I was the first peach to get that man his first lost to the blonde in pink. And one think he said to me That ment alot even though it was something small.

"Your peach is different"

That ment alot cause I was doing something right, I not play a peach people are all use to seeing. The same style, aggression/defenive style people know how to deal with and expect. I hit him with my own style. And hearing that let me know im mixing it up. Im mind ****ing him. Giving him a hard time in a match up that Marth solidly has the advantage on. I been in this community for too long. I know the Peach meta game. I know what works and does not work. me knowing this I try to hit the enemy with something they not expect from the character. All Up in the brain and mindgames. I think Around all that time, I should have been on this. But of course when it comes to Dark.Pch and this rep I have in the brawl community.......yea, not happening skip and go to the next best thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now with all that said and defending my own self on this, I do NOT wish to ever be on this list. Reason for this is cause I am NOT a good player. Now before I hear anything about me being good. Let me explain something. A good player is a Player so can keep focus and is consistant. I can't do that. And my biggies problem is that I can not play in tournament. I have the worst tourny nerves. I choked and im so predictable in tourny matches. I play like I just started this game and I have 4 years of expereience. (6 of competitive smash) Thats a long time. I know how to think like a pro player. The mentality, the vision ans I sure as hell know my character. In tourny I don't play like it.

Being good and going in in friendlies does not mean **** in the competitive world. Cause if you can't do it when it matters, its a waste of talent. And its not hard to beat me ether. I crack very easily. I mess of a few strings of moves or I take a certain amount of hits, and I am done, I lose will to play and I get fustrated. or annoyed very easily. Thats all you have to do to beat me. That simple. I can't keep my cool. and it happens all the time. Sometimes in friendlies but mostly in tournies. Thats not a good player. Thats a weak one.

All the advance techs and useful ones that I know how to do with peach I dont do them in matches. The smart edgeguards and pressure frame traps I know I can do and would work I dont do them. So much I know and dont use them at all, letting my opponents get off too easy on me and I get fustrated/annoyed. Reasons like this, I have stop going to tournaments. I have not been to one in 2 months. And people keep wanting me to go out to one. Hell, one even said he pay for me to go. All this people thing I am good. Their vision of good is different from mine.

I have had this major problem since 2010, thats why I went from hero to zero. a scrub player for tournaments losing to pretty much anyone. I just broke my self down to you all. Im telling, Im seriously easy to beat. I decided to give up and not attend tournaments anymore. I just can't do it. The only tournament I am gonna go to is SKatr cause I have free entry for singles since last year I paid for singles and was not added. And I be a **** to give up free entry. But it be a waste since im just gonna end up falling in tourny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So with all this, I ask to just keep my name out of all this Peach talk. I do not need to be talked about. I don't need you guys coming up to me and comparing me to others. I don't need my name out there and I get flamed or trolled for something I had nothing to do with. Cause problems and makes me look like a hella fraud. it was to much pressure playing in tournaments with all this going on around. Like if I can't lose or something. or I never hear the end of it and people just wanna make me feel like ****. And dont use me as a good example of a win. beating me means nothing at all. NOTHING. And I just explained why. And if I beat people, that does not mean anything ether. They should have not lose to me and they had an off day. people need to pay close attention to what I do more in matches, and then they would win with no problem.

Act like Dark.Pch never existed in the smash community like it has been for the past 2 months for me not going to tournies cause I im a coward and chickened out.

That is all.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I read all of that, I can't wait to see what this day brings.

Thank you based top 5 thread.

dark.pch, say hi to penta's hooodie for me next time you see him.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
zano sucks

dark peach u got dis

That is all.

Or is it...? I might try to contend for 2nd over X soontimes, due to his inactivity + my recent successes. I'm sure the whole WC will have a bukkake party riff raff about this, so I'ma wait a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom