• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassio

Smash Master
xD ally I thought you didnt care about this list?

Honestly its hard because on some of the lists with players close in skill level it could literally change every tournament.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If you guys want to have a discussion the order of top 5 MKs, then have at it.

Like Cassio said, it's going to be really hard because you guys are basically the staple of our entire metagame + Vinnie / ESAM / bit of Socal + Texas and after each tournament it may fluctuate.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Nexus if you"re so unsure that pj is top 5 material watch the first match http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=G7F2bmHbf9s.

His execution is horrid at times but the reads and what he goes for are extremely smart.

even his kills.
No, i watched that set, and yeah hes tls legit for sure, im not questioning that. I never attacked his spot, i was just asking peoples who hes beaten, because i wanted to know and nobody ever told me which was starting to bug me. My results have been crapphy lately due to inactivity and the fact that in az last weekend i didnt take my meds lol and theres no other tl that could possibly fill 5th spot currently. At the e4us i was having dumb brackets. Falln than concon at tje last one. (both Mus i dont know at all)

z00ted

Pj has beaten Illmatic (I've beaten him plenty of more times than he has me, but he still has a few), Sync, UTDZac, Bio, Infern, JNig (?), Bloodcross, etc.

Usually consistently places 5th - 9th at any major Houston tournament. If it's on a smaller scale it can range from 1st - 3rd. He's a good player, and an underrated Toon Link that will likely do exceptionally well at WHOBO 4.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Nexus with the johns for everything, doesn't sound like a top 5 tl to me. Just accept your ****ing losses and get better from em.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*checks top 5 thread for any juicy arguments/fights*

*investigates why illmatic is being talked to so much*

*reaction of when xyro sees illmatic is the OWNER OF THIS THREAD*

*knows what will happen to this thread*

*gets the F outta here before its too late*

z00ted

who the hell is jamesG and why is he 5th best lucario?
I don't know, I didn't put the places up for everyone on this thread - I simply just took ownership and try to edit it as best as possible.

Are you interested in the spot?
Mind stating your wins/losses and results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom