• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
trololol, I guess I should actually try at this game and get first then quit. I use wii mote and numchuck, chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, i'll get there soon

Tesh

Smash Hero
He didn't actually beat Pwii so for all we know he wouldn't have even gotten a shot at Gnes.

:smirk:

MJG

Smash Hero
OSHIZ I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING. Were doing mexico too correct? There are a few mexican players that im almost sure deserve to top 5 spots. waymas's wario for sure, and this toon link hyuga beat tkd lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4dG0q_GCY Im pretty sure a win on tkd is a win that even mjg has trouble competing with.
What is that even supposed to mean? lol

lolz at tearbear and megafox being over zeton
What? That is laughable. I can't believe those 2 are even considered being above Zeton XD. Oh well...rankings don't change how Zeton performs (or any other player for that matter) but...

How come Zeton isn't on the top 5 for Fox?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
MJG regularly beats Zeton
Zeton and TKD have both beaten Tyrant, who is an elite MK main. Zeton also has multiple other wins including lain and Kprime and should be a top 5 fox.

While TKD is probably universally considered better, that win (multiple times) alone competes with Hyuga's lone win on TKD.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zeton vs. K Prime is almost a year old already, Lux. Kinda outdated information right there. :applejack:

Cassio

Smash Master
I think Zeton has some weird thing about never wanting to be on any list ever. Or something like that.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
MJG regularly beats Zeton
Zeton and TKD have both beaten Tyrant, who is an elite MK main. Zeton also has multiple other wins including lain and Kprime and should be a top 5 fox.

While TKD is probably universally considered better, that win (multiple times) alone competes with Hyuga's lone win on TKD.
When did zeton beat tyrant? Well im not surprised, zetons mad good. Anyways thats like saying because somebody has beaten zex a bunch of times its as good as somebody beating mikehaze once. Idk its not really the best argument on either side, mjg is mad good and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if he took a set off of tkd. I still feel that hyuga should be considered for top 5 toon link>pj and jerm.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
When did zeton beat tyrant? Well im not surprised, zetons mad good. Anyways thats like saying because somebody has beaten zex a bunch of times its as good as somebody beating mikehaze once. Idk its not really the best argument on either side, mjg is mad good and to be honest i wouldnt be surprised if he took a set off of tkd. I still feel that hyuga should be considered for top 5 toon link>pj and jerm.
Zeton beat tyrant round 1 of Whobo3. Tyrant didn't get 1st seed in his pool so he didn't have a bye round 1 and then ended up going to losers via zeton.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
The issue of Zeton not being on the list has become an issue involving harrassment.

No injustice is done by keeping him off of it, in fact, it only serves to let other Foxes have a chance at the spot. I ask you all kindly to avoid asking me further about it. You can talk about how good Zeton is all you want and where he belongs on the list, but as for his name being on it, it has become an issue, and that's where I'll leave it.

Tony, please let me moderate my own topic, I appreciate your attempts to help, but I can handle it myself. Just post relevant / on topic stuff, don't call out other users, and report posts. Thank you.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Y.b.M. is pretty active from what I've seen.

He recently just moved down to Texas (Fort Worth) and co-mains Kirby placing fairly decently. I'm not too sure on who he has beaten / lost to, but I know he's really good and has made some accomplishments so far. Plus, he has a history of being a strong ZSS.

Not too sure about Shlike, I think he's inactive at the moment.
He's attending WHOBO, so we'll see how that goes.
YBM is a super legit kirby main. He rarely goes zss.

Tony T

Smash Ace
The issue of Zeton not being on the list has become an issue involving harrassment.

No justice is done by keeping him off of it, in fact, it only serves to let other Foxes have a chance at the spot. I ask you all kindly to avoid asking me further about it. You can talk about how good Zeton is all you want and where he belongs on the list, but as for his name being on it, it has become an issue, and that's where I'll leave it.

Tony, please let me moderate my own topic, I appreciate your attempts to help, but I can handle it myself. Just post relevant / on topic stuff, don't call out other users, and report posts. Thank you.
Np I'll say no more about it. There are a few things that I'll talk to you later about when I get the chance Krystedez, thanks.

knuckles213

Smash Ace

No injustice is done by keeping him off of it, in fact, it only serves to let other Foxes have a chance at the spot. I ask you all kindly to avoid asking me further about it. You can talk about how good Zeton is all you want and where he belongs on the list, but as for his name being on it, it has become an issue, and that's where I'll leave it.
I'm going to have to agree with everyone else about these why are these two are above zeton.

I can understand you throwing Mega-fox on the list, but Tearbear? he doesn't even main fox (he mains MK and random) and you call this fair to other fox mains.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I think Y.b.M. might not be playing ZSS in TX as much because they have a ton of good ones and are likely used to the MU. Kirby not so much. He was pretty much exclusively running ZSS up here in Ohio before he left, like DRDN said.

Let's talk about Infern tho. That kid is pretty good.

Gnes

Smash Master
Are u stupid?

PJ is easily on MJG's lvl.

The list should be something like...
MJG/PJ Jash Jerm Kingtoon.

Also Infern is going in strong in Texas. But he hasn't attended one of our regular tournaments in Houston(HOBO) yet where the snake killers reside. We'll see what happens then :)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
The reason Zeton is not on the list is because (and this is my final time explaining) he personally asked for his name to be removed due to what was aforementioned. If you have to know why he does not wish to be on the list, you can personally ask him.

If you want someone besides Tearbear on the Fox list, show someone else besides Zeton or Tearbear who has accomplishments with Fox. Thank you.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
@gnes, pj is really that good? I was most definately not aware of this. Who has he beaten on the status of jash and mjgs wins. Im not doubting im just wondering.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
It's weird to look at this list for the first time in months... and see all this activity and debating over top spots.

Brawl still lives on...

IMO, put me as #5 Sheik and I'll start using her to prove it. That's how this works... right?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think Mars could be a Top 5 Sheik. He's still really active and consistently places top 3/4/5 going straight Sheik, his account on SWF is just banned cuz someone else got his password and trolled his way to a perma ban lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
Tutu is without a doubt better than mars and has the wins to back it up. As to Tree in 5th, I can't speak to who is better between the two. I've seen some of mars, not much of Tree.

But the sheiks posted earlier this week confirming their list is solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom