• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony T

Smash Ace
...I hope you realize that post is in fact spam itself. Nothing in it contributed to the topic. At all.

Someone infract this kid before he gets out of hand.
I'm not even going to bother anymore Roller because you will keep turning my own words against me and make it spam and for something that is on topic hows your IC's and Pika doing in tournaments?

Cassio

Smash Master
so......what are the credentials for first best falco?
The credentials are to be larry. If youre not larry than youre not the first best falco...by a longshot.

Nexus for best ROB on the West Coast!

falln

Smash Ace
so......what are the credentials for first best falco?
his apex bracket was
pwii - win
gnes - win
otori - loss
shugo - win
rain - win
nietono - loss

thats a pretty hard bracket with some really good wins and only losing to the players who got 1st and 2nd anyway

and at e4sc he beat z

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm not even going to bother anymore Roller because you will keep turning my own words against me and make it spam and for something that is on topic hows your IC's and Pika doing in tournaments?
ummm Last 4 MI tourneys

3rd/20
5th/38
5th/40
3rd/30ish, forget exact number.

Went 3-1 in apex pool, got eliminated.

I don't remember before that. It's mostly just :popo: now though.. =/

Roller

Smash Legend
No, MI is more free than KS, and we place ~same/you place slightly better.

If I somehow **** at vengeance, maybe I'll make a claim. But I don't deserve it right now, imo. Not as long as you keep using ICs in serious matches. And I don't want it just cause you would switch chars anyway.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Seems like everyone making a case for a top 5 slot always has Logic as a win, what a scrub. And Pelca, you are a long ways away from #1 Falco, get a clue.

:017:

BPx

Smash Lord
kansas isn't free wtf, you could have said iowa or nebraska at least

oh and i beat roller one time, lux is top 5 ics he grabs everythign

shlike

Smash Ace
V115's zss is pretty sexy. I like his use of upsmash and upb. Please be rock the default zss like me. No one else does :( I am gonna be in the lab for whobo4 though. I will be triumphant

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Seems like everyone making a case for a top 5 slot always has Logic as a win, what a scrub. And Pelca, you are a long ways away from #1 Falco, get a clue.

pelcas wins have been pretty disgusting the past few weeks, its really not that big of a stretch

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
pelcas wins have been pretty disgusting the past few weeks, its really not that big of a stretch
While pelca looks to be an amazing player, it is a pretty big stretch to say he's better than larry. Larry's record against top players dwarfs pelcas.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
as of recent? how far back are we going for this thing?

at the very least pelca should be 2nd based on wins/losses/placements in the past few months

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
as of recent? how far back are we going for this thing?

at the very least pelca should be 2nd based on wins/losses/placements in the past few months
You can look at apex alone really. Shugo also has done really well recently, I would say him/pelca are debatable for 2nd.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Not jumping on the Pelca bandwagon after a few good wins, if he keeps it consistent for a few months then we have a case for the #2 spot changing but Larry n Shugo have solidified themselves heavily.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pelca is amazing, but he's not worthy of 2nd yet.
Shugo holds that spot pretty closely.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Wtf... how are people even considering pelca>sk92 shugo and bloodcross... thats sort of absurd haha.

Cassio

Smash Master
Dabuz is sort of a mediocre win too since olimar is pretty free to Falco, especially if its not nietono. Even Sk92 has a fairly recent win on Rich who is considerably more experienced in the MU. What other disgusting wins does pelca have that would even put him above sk92?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Wtf... how are people even considering pelca>sk92 shugo and bloodcross... thats sort of absurd haha.

because hes beaten fatal, malcolm, dabuz, jbands ICE CLIMBERS (who beat shugo), bloodcross, bizkit, and more those are just the ones i know off the top of the head from the last few weeks

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Owow, thats some pretty good **** lol. That would put him up there, but i really dont think it would put him over shugo and sk92. That would probably solodifiy him as 4th spot though to be honest.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Shugo struggles to beat IC like a guy with bad hands struggles to beat his meat.

But, other than that I don't see how Pelca is close to #2, lol.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Dabuz is sort of a mediocre win too since olimar is pretty free to Falco, especially if its not nietono. Even Sk92 has a fairly recent win on Rich who is considerably more experienced in the MU. What other disgusting wins does pelca have that would even put him above sk92?
No, i'm a mediocre win because I have no falco exp. at all.

BioDG

Smash Ace
From looking at results from my state's tournies, Y.b.M. is active. PatG is active on Wi-Fi, so consider him mostly inactive on the offline front for now.

Ok, so i guess everybody thinks pjs better than me oh well. I feel like the wins i listed were at least as good as his that im aware of, but im not discrediting pj as a player though. Ive seen him play hes pretty damn good, even from playing him on wifi he seemed damn good (even though i won lawl)
Eh idk i sorta have a bad rep due to like how garbage i used to be a year or 2 ago, guess i gotta jus keep proving otherwise.
PJ is better. I think I went over this with you recently.

Keep up the good work, though. You're improving.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, saying you aren't a good win because of the lack of EXP is like saying Illmatic can't brag about beating me even though I'm straight booty sweat against Peach. Suck it up and know that you are PR fodder if you are semi-godlike.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
OSHIZ I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING. Were doing mexico too correct? There are a few mexican players that im almost sure deserve to top 5 spots. waymas's wario for sure, and this toon link hyuga beat tkd lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4dG0q_GCY Im pretty sure a win on tkd is a win that even mjg has trouble competing with.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
That match vs hyuga was friendlies. So that diminishes it a bit.

Not to say that isn't impressive but...ya. And iirc tkd vouched for him? Too lazy to namesearch to check.

Oh and waymas is legit.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lolz at tearbear and megafox being over zeton
They are not over zeton. Zeton is not on the list to be over to begin with. Thus, not over zeton, simply, Zeton is not on the list.

Let us please leave it at that. If you have further questions PM me.

I think Pelca should be at least fourth from what it sounds like, and ZSS, Im not sure about inf but he sounds like he's doing well, 5th, with possibily Y.b.M moving up?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Like I said, it's not a matter to be discussed. PM me if you have an issue with it. It's not so much he's not supposed to be above them as much as he isn't going to be on the list anymore.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
No one needs to PM you for a discussion about something this thread pertains to, that's what the damn thread is for smart guy. Why isn't Zeton on the list?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
his apex bracket was
pwii - win
gnes - win
otori - loss
shugo - win
rain - win
nietono - loss

thats a pretty hard bracket with some really good wins and only losing to the players who got 1st and 2nd anyway

and at e4sc he beat z
Pelca beat gnes in bracket at apex!? wow
I think I saw him lose to Larry. So yer telling me Pelca knocked Gnes out at apex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom