• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Okay, to not spam.
MVD, I just need to know who Fyre actually beat.
Like, I know who's notable in FL... so... yeah...
I know she ALMOST beats a lot of people, and that she does well enough vs. you in friendlies...
But that's not what a top 5 ANYTHING should be. Mind you, I don't know what the other Pits have accomplished either... but... yeah...

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Hey id like to be considered for top 5 toon link. Also im wondering i saw a post in here about taking dehf to game 3 counting. Im not gonna list my game 3 wins but if they do than please let me know.
My wins in tournaments/MMs From genesis on (i think recent enough) are Kiraflax, Raz, Logic, Arty, Lycan (5th in vegas) Vato Break, Darklink (first in az) Paper (previously ranked in socal) and some other socal player mms that i cant remember. If i do ill post them.

falln

Smash Ace
nexus your win on kiraflax was him forfeiting to you and im pretty sure your MMs vs good people are like vato's mario and ****

as much as i love socal you're nowhere near top 5 tlink

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Falln kiraflax didnt forfeit. it was pools....and my win with vato was against his mk back when he mained him and was in tournament. Falln take into account you havent played me in like 5-6 months lol. Not to mention even when we did play often times i took your kirby to game 3 in pools 2 or 3 times iirc.. So dont give me that **** lol.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
well first thing though who the heck is shadow jp and what is his back up for him being on that list. i have never heard of this guy.

falln

Smash Ace
last time i remember playing you it went to game 3 because i went jigglypuff game 2 so yea

im only calling you out because you have a history of being really really misleading when you list your wins

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
also advice for you nexus. it doesnt matter about this top 5 thing all you need to be focused on is getting better and proving to nay sayers that you are worthy to be on there. (even though its hella dumb that im not even considered top 3 robs in U.S. {should be top 2 straight up}) I just gotta get good wins and prove without a doubt that im way better than what they think.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
oyeah you did go jiggs that one time, but i took your kirby to game 3 once or twice before. Regardless im not sure where you got that from. The only complaint i heard is that people thought i was lieing about taking a bunch of people to game 3 last hit. I dont even remember if i was tbh but its whatever.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
also advice for you nexus. it doesnt matter about this top 5 thing all you need to be focused on is getting better and proving to nay sayers that you are worthy to be on there. (even though its hella dumb that im not even considered top 3 robs in U.S. {should be top 2 straight up}) I just gotta get good wins and prove without a doubt that im way better than what they think.
^this man has the right attitude, I think his ROB may very well be better than his Pit but he doesnt prove it in bracket quite yet, just in some matches I've watched before. He's damn amazing with the robot.

Kira, you do well at the next tourney with ROB, and the most I'll drop you down to is 3 for Pit. You can be top 2 ROB if you win a tourney / beat some good names soon :)

And I'm not really meaning to drop you for pit actually unless I actually do some work XD!!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
^this man has the right attitude, I think his ROB may very well be better than his Pit but he doesnt prove it in bracket quite yet, just in some matches I've watched before. He's damn amazing with the robot.

Kira, you do well at the next tourney with ROB, and the most I'll drop you down to is 3 for Pit. You can be top 2 ROB if you win a tourney / beat some good names soon :)

And I'm not really meaning to drop you for pit actually unless I actually do some work XD!!
^^^^^^for example^^^^^^ another guy im just gunna have to prove to that im the best with both of these characters. very soon it will be no doubt in everyones mind. cocky mind set but it works best for your progression.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
PJ's TL is definitely better than Nexus's, in my opinion. Lee Martin's TL is even better than both of them.

:phone:

k9.

Smash Ace
Kira is the best ROB on wc for sure. nexus doesn't play rob anymore. He goes TL and Falco.

Tony T

Smash Ace
He does have a good attitude and reminds me of another person here (Krys). KiraFlax I hope that you reach your goal with ROB, and Nexus keep it up man I see you changing a bit and getting some good wins with your TL and Falco. Win on those Game 3's bro and go for the Top 5 TL slot first because the Falco top 5 in my opinion is harder tbh.

I'm on super early sometimes because I have class at 8am and its almost a two hr travel from my house to my campus.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Also v115 got 3rd at that canada tournament. Looking pretty amazing tbh. Just sooooo unfortunate.
V is mad legit. He should be #5 ZSS, IMO. He always places high at our tourneys. Only thing is he doesn't travel. Hoping to change that soon.
V115 definitely Top 5 Zss
Haha thanks guys.

I suppose now would be a good time to put together my results to see if I can make top 5 on the ZSS list.
Showdown in Downtown 3 - August 20, 2011 - 7th/26
Showdown in Downtown 4 - September 17th, 2011 - 5th/27
No Bull**** II: Pepto Mismol - October 1st, 2011 - 9th/37
Warlocks' Domain 1 - October 22nd, 2011 - 1st/16
Showdown in Downtown 5 - November 26th, 2011 - 7th/44
Revival of Salt - February 4th, 2012 - 17th/56 (pretty sure it's 56, unless I miscounted the pools)
Showdown in Downtown 6 - March 10th, 2012 - 3/39

As you can see, I haven't gotten worse than 9th since August 2011, with the exception of ONE tournament, which was RoS (that regional where Patches beat Nicole.)
At SiD4 (my 5th tourney ever), I got 2-0'd by Ally's Snake, but 2nd game was last-stock-last-hit. I think that's pretty good for my 5th tourney ever, but it's still a 2-0, so...take that as you will. You can watch the set here.
At SiD5, I took a game off of Ally's Lucario (but I lost the set). I know it's his Lucario, but he did 3-1 his brother (Holy)'s ROB with it in GFs, so...take that as you will. You can watch the set here.
At RoS, I beat Logic's Olimar 2-1 in a $2 MM. Didn't get recorded. I know it's only $2, so again, take that as you will XD.
At SiD6 (2 days ago) I took a game off of Ally's Snake in Winners' and almost(ish) won the set.

After SiD4, I was bumped up to #9 on the Southern Ontario Power Rankings. After SiD5, I was bumped up to #4 on the PR (where I currently am, though there may be an update after yesterday's tourney, I dunno). I've beaten a lot of people on the PR and I'll provide those specific victories if you want, Krystedez.

I'm aware a lot of the results are from tournies with low attendance and I haven't really taken any 'big names', but I have absolutely no idea what YbM's results are like. I don't even know if he's active, or if he still plays ZSS. If someone were to show me that his recent results are more impressive than mine, then it's cool, just keep him there. That just means I have to keep performing well and start travelling ;)

To be clear, I'm fighting for 5th on the ZSS list. I know NR, Salem, DRN and Dakpo are better than me, and they deserve to be above me (for now).

There you go Krystedez. Now time to go to school.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Y.b.M. is pretty active from what I've seen.

He recently just moved down to Texas (Fort Worth) and co-mains Kirby placing fairly decently. I'm not too sure on who he has beaten / lost to, but I know he's really good and has made some accomplishments so far. Plus, he has a history of being a strong ZSS.

Not too sure about Shlike, I think he's inactive at the moment.
He's attending WHOBO, so we'll see how that goes.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah I still have to contend with YbM, Shlike and PatG for 5th spot if any of them are active. And Bio got 9th at Hobo 35 iirc, so we'll see how he does in the near future.

w/e, I'll just wait til I hear from Krystedez's judgement on my results. Recognition as 5th best is nice, but if I don't get it then it's no big whoop. I'm gonna be #1 eventually anyway :D

Roller

Smash Legend
please don't spam the thread and nick riddle I hope to meet you in person someday.
...I hope you realize that post is in fact spam itself. Nothing in it contributed to the topic. At all.

Someone infract this kid before he gets out of hand.
I think it might be time to rediscuss ICs.
why? you said yourself you still use them in the later matches in bracket (aka the matches that matter)

EDIT: I can assure you, YbM is active. He just moved from OH to TX (in February I think). And has already attended multiple tourneys there.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so i guess everybody thinks pjs better than me oh well. I feel like the wins i listed were at least as good as his that im aware of, but im not discrediting pj as a player though. Ive seen him play hes pretty damn good, even from playing him on wifi he seemed damn good (even though i won lawl)
Eh idk i sorta have a bad rep due to like how garbage i used to be a year or 2 ago, guess i gotta jus keep proving otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom