• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah and he's fun, the over the top edgelord factor is endearing cause he's so out of place with the rest of the cast. Much prefer him over **** like the Zeti
If Infinite ever appears in the games again (unlikely), they should lean more on how his edginess is obviously a front he puts on to cover his insecurities, unlike Shadow who just acts like that all the time unironically and who he models himself after.

It was an interesting parallel between the two and what makes Infinity click for me.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
An angle I thought would’ve been interesting for Infinite to do from a villain role standpoint is learn about fears of the heroes and harassed them with Phantom Ruby illusions of said fears, basically being like the Scarecrow of the Sonic universe

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Pixar is tanking because they can’t market for ****. Star Wars is ranking, marvels been taking hits, and their live action movies are mostly missed, minus a few.

But they still are standing because their wealth is insane.
I just hope that Iger who is more on the quality side ahead of Chapek can steer the Disney brand back in the right direction even though he has a lot of work to do.

In regards to my previous post about the potential SAG-AFTRA strike, if negotiations fail towards the end of this month, this will have a major and even further impact for any films or television shows that were meant to be in production and although Warner Bros. Discovery have yet to make a decision on whether or not they will be present at SDCC, I would not be too surprised if they too decided to pull out as well.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just read the stuff that went on behind the scenes of Across the Spider-Verse and all I gotta say is, they better delay this film as soon as possible

There's absolutely no way they can get this done in nine months
Noice. Less competition for Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire then.

Also don't have to worry about Elio since Pixar's marketing has been poor.
Good

If this strike brings about the downfall of Disney I will be very pleased. It probably won't but they're bound to take a few hits from this
Down with Disney! Down with Disney!

It's finally time for DreamWorks' time to rise!

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bruh I decided to check out the Frontiers wave 2 update and the action challenges are kinda nuts, though you can lower the difficulty to lower the point threshold if you just wanna get a move on to get the Spin Dash, the New Koco are also... Not found by the waypoint marker, you need to look for those little ****s and they seem to increase the boost gauge. Man they really are doing their best to please fans with this game

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
It bothers me that the next splatfest isn’t vanilla, chocolate, strawberry. Those are the three iconic flavors of ice cream for crying out loud! If you’re gonna just do three flavors you just do vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It bothers me that the next splatfest isn’t vanilla, chocolate, strawberry. Those are the three iconic flavors of ice cream for crying out loud! If you’re gonna just do three flavors you just do vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
It's because no one likes chocolate ice cream

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I love vanilla ice cream but I won't be joining that team if I play in the splatfest, cream colored ink looks disgusting.

So strawberry it is.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

osby

Smash Obsessed
I like fruit-flavored ice cream the most, so rose, melon, lemon, and strawberry, it's hard to decide on one.

Though I'll defend the vanilla flavor because it doesn't deserve to be called "plain".

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Next up on the color wheel is Mega Man.EXE it's still technically Battle Network season so I felt like drawing him again. I feel like it took a good bit of restraint to not go for Mega Man X, lmao.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I used to like vanilla, but I like a certain way how it was made for flavor and texture. Recently, I've been getting strawberry ice cream. So, I'll side with strawberry. I hope everyone will enjoy the next splatfest on July 14.
1000008113.jpg

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The real season 1 finale of Helluva Boss was not bad but wasn't all that great either. Glad the episode finally got released after all this time.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Absolutly agree i thought of the boy thinks hes on the team meme like compared to the big 3 Mint chocolate is nothing!
I Personally love chocolate icecream so much that whenever i eat ice its almost always exclusivly Chocolate (although i might mix multiple chocolate flavors together!)

Top Bottom