• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I remember when the first Fighter's Pass was announced way back when, and everyone was betting that Sylux would be part of it. Because Metroid Prime 4 was just around the corner, and they'd obviously want to promote it.

Just around the corner.
I remember everyone was convenced we would get a Gen 8 Pokemon.

Thank God that never happened because in hindsight like 99% of them would be some trash picks in terms of Pokemon.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I remember when the first Fighter's Pass was announced way back when, and everyone was betting that Sylux would be part of it. Because Metroid Prime 4 was just around the corner, and they'd obviously want to promote it.

Just around the corner.
Metroid Prime 4 is really happening

For sure

For real this time

Switch is nearing the end of its life in like, 2 years but it's for sure coming!

Trust!

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Sony: You keep on making Live Action Remakes

Universal: You keep on relying too much on Nostalgia

Dreamworks: Face it, you're a shell of yourself and you haven't been doing well recently.

Disney: SCREW YOU GUYS I AM STILL GOING TO KEEP MAKING LIVE ACTION REMAKES AND IT WILL BE BETTER!

Dreamworks: Yeah keep telling yourself that.....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Math was my worst subject in school. I could do the pluses and minuses but the timings and everything else. **** it.
I have yet to use math irl dispite my teachers and ad telling me i will
I'm spending everyday engrossed in Math **** so I can finish up my GED and I hate it
I pray for your soul🙏

D

Deleted member

Wow, a lot of people got pranked, that's quite cool (hopefully I am next).

Haven't been really active here today, I was at grandpa's today taking care of him, we ate yellow rice and spaghetti for lunch and he is doing great at the moment. I also checked Netflix on his TV and saw a bit of Sonic X and Sonic Prime.

So yeah, another chill day.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Dreamworks: Face it, you're a shell of yourself and you haven't been doing well recently.

Disney: SCREW YOU GUYS I AM STILL GOING TO KEEP MAKING LIVE ACTION REMAKES AND IT WILL BE BETTER!

DreamWorks technically is Universal…since they’re both owned by Comcast

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I hate the evil corporation Disney, so I'm gonna bootlick two other evil corporations

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't used particularly advanced math much in a while and I've probably forgotten how to use a good chunk of it, but it actually became one of my favorite subjects.

I wrote down most of what I learned in a binder, so I've got a quick reference without even needing to use the internet if I do ever need to use the advanced levels of it again.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Alright so I started my Violet playthrough the other day and today I made quite a bit of progress. I beat two gyms, two titans, and one team star leader.

My current team -
Jabbanero the Crocalor
Smoliver the Smoliv
Oozaru the Mankey
Ado the Nacli
Amy the Tinkatink
Capitalism the Gimmighoul

Probably gonna keep most of these mons as my final team members except for Tinkatink, though I'm not sure what I should use instead

Also yes I'm aware of the fact that will land me with three ghost types, what of it

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Slash the tires

Edit: better yet, pick a better state
Well, i have a valid escuse, i have a ****ing rabbit to take care of and I dont feel like carrying a huge ass cage, tons of food and tons of hay with me to another state. There is also my moms birs, who, if its even alive, will have no one to take care of him becuase she doesnt make friends where she lives

ALSO ALSO the fact they are in their 80s and 60 and disabled. They cant do 12 hours. Idk what they are thinking

Also x3, if I have to drive, we are gonna get lost because I know **** all about those highways and streets and also because once my dad falls asleep, thats in, no instructions or guidence for me

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well, i have a valid escuse, i have a ****ing rabbit to take care of and I dont feel like carrying a huge ass cage, tons of food and tons of hay with me to another state. There is also my moms birs, who, if its even alive, will have no one to take care of him becuase she doesnt make friends where she lives

ALSO ALSO the fact they are in their 80s and 60 and disabled. They cant do 12 hours. Idk what they are thinking

Also x3, if I have to drive, we are gonna get lost because I know **** all about those highways and streets and also because once my dad falls asleep, thats in, no instructions or guidence for me
Tell them no.

And then slash the tires.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I beat every World 1 and World 2 stage in 3D World with all 5 characters. Did a bit of World 3 as well. Technically the game counts that towards 100%, so I dunno if I'll do the whole thing or not, but I can at least do a handful of levels on and off I guess.

World Crown is the main grind session cause that last Mystery House is annoying going solo.

Haven't done any of Bowser's Fury yet. But I feel like I want to do some clean up in another game before I worry about that. I still got a couple of characters to get in Budokai 3 and MUA3 I still have a few challenges to do, cause I beat like 95% of that game.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I beat every World 1 and World 2 stage in 3D World with all 5 characters. Did a bit of World 3 as well. Technically the game counts that towards 100%, so I dunno if I'll do the whole thing or not, but I can at least do a handful of levels on and off I guess.

World Crown is the main grind session cause that last Mystery House is annoying going solo.

Haven't done any of Bowser's Fury yet. But I feel like I want to do some clean up in another game before I worry about that. I still got a couple of characters to get in Budokai 3 and MUA3 I still have a few challenges to do, cause I beat like 95% of that game.
I’m impressed that you’ve gotten most of MUA3 completed…I could never survive such a challenge

Top Bottom