• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im sure
Tell them no.

And then slash the tires.
Im sure you know my stress
Im the only kid that lives in the city they live in so Its gonna be put on me to take care of them. Then what? My life is mostly theirs now. Then They die, then what. I probably wont have anything to help me. Then what? I Die
My brother in christ, i cant take this **** no more

No ****ing wonder kids put their parents in nurcing homes as horrible as that is. Bro. Im tired

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Im sure

Im sure you know my stress
Im the only kid that lives in the city they live in so Its gonna be put on me to take care of them. Then what? My life is mostly theirs now. Then They die, then what. I probably wont have anything to help me. Then what? I Die
My brother in christ, i cant take this **** no more

No ****ing wonder kids put their parents in nurcing homes as horrible as that is
It sounds like you got some severe unresolved issues and you should probably vent it out to someone more qualified to handle and navigate through this before your internalized emotions boil over and make things significantly worse.

That's all I can really say because I don't really know how to help you deal with this kinda stress.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It sounds like you got some severe unresolved issues and you should probably vent it out to someone more qualified to handle and navigate through this before your internalized emotions boil over and make things significantly worse.

That's all I can really say because I don't really know how to help you deal with this kinda stress.
I know, I know i have to but damn if things arernt stopping me from Doing thst to like ****ing MONEY. Yeah I have insurance and idk if they cover..ugh.. therepists.

This is how I feel right when I wake up.in the morning. Only difference is if I scream. My dad will run to check on me
avatars-2L626FIN8mVAhSCM-Hk6vvA-t240x240.jpg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I know, I know i have to but damn if things arernt stopping me from Doing thst to like ****ing MONEY. Yeah I have insurance and idk if they cover..ugh.. therepists.

This is how I feel right when I wake up.in the morning. Only difference is if I scream. My dad will run to check on me
View attachment 373850
Mine personally did cover therapy, yours might.

Idk what else to say but cute bunny

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So... I just declared to Smush Smush . Yeah, I used to have a crush on them if It wasn't kinda obvious.

It went... Surprisingly well, yeah. I told them my feelings and how I would have loved to go live with them or that they went to live with me, and how I was afraid that declaring to them could potentially break our friendship... But they took It really well and said we can still be huge friends because I do mean a lot to them too.

So yeah, that's cool. Was worried Smush would drop me the moment I declared, but we are still cool with each other. So that's amazing.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
So... I just declared to Smush Smush . Yeah, I used to have a crush on them if It wasn't kinda obvious.

It went... Surprisingly well, yeah. I told them my feelings and how I would have loved to go live with them or that they went to live with me, and how I was afraid that declaring to them could potentially break our friendship... But they took It really well and said we can still be huge friends because I do mean a lot to them too.

So yeah, that's cool. Was worried Smush would drop me the moment I declared, but we are still cool with each other. So that's amazing.
awwwwww that's actually really nice. great to see you're still on good terms

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
See the one thing I don't like about therapists is that they are just Normal doctors and the very moment I get diagnosed with depression or some other kind of illness. I'm going to be prescribed pills. I have to be on for the rest of my life and I'd rather not have that

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If I was Nintendo, the next few years I’d be focusing on the Mario RPG spin-offs.

After the Mario RPG Remake, I’d bust out Thousand Year Old Door in a year or two.

A fully remade version of the game on the Origami King engine.

Then I would go and bring back the Mario and Luigi Franchise with the intent to see if these three brands can still sell.

For Mario and Luigi I would do Mario and Luigi Kingdoms In Peril.

The gist being that Wario and Waluigi have a nefarious scheme that puts the fate of both kingdoms at risk of destruction. ( Spoiler, they are working with Bowser)

Peach and Daisy accompany Mario and Luigi this time, leading to some hilarious moments of the bros trying to one up each other to impress the princesses, only to get out shadowed by them. With Peach and Daisy’s friendship getting a bigger highlight then what we have now.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just gotta do the side mode from the Fantastic Four DLC, I did some of it already.
honorable work
If I was Nintendo, the next few years I’d be focusing on the Mario RPG spin-offs.

After the Mario RPG Remake, I’d bust out Thousand Year Old Door in a year or two.

A fully remade version of the game on the Origami King engine.

Then I would go and bring back the Mario and Luigi Franchise with the intent to see if these three brands can still sell.

For Mario and Luigi I would do Mario and Luigi Kingdoms In Peril.

The gist being that Wario and Waluigi have a nefarious scheme that puts the fate of both kingdoms at risk of destruction. ( Spoiler, they are working with Bowser)

Peach and Daisy accompany Mario and Luigi this time, leading to some hilarious moments of the bros trying to one up each other to impress the princesses, only to get out shadowed by them. With Peach and Daisy’s friendship getting a bigger highlight then what we have now.
I feel like the Peach game could explore her relationship and beginnings with Daisy

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
honorable work

I feel like the Peach game could explore her relationship and beginnings with Daisy
This is possible, but the game might potentially just be peach in that play setting. There’s a lot we don’t know about it, so it’s hard to grasp which way they are going with it. But it be really nice to see them actually explore that dynamic in a game because they really haven’t so far. It’s a lot of wasted potential.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
This is possible, but the game might potentially just be peach in that play setting. There’s a lot we don’t know about it, so it’s hard to grasp which way they are going with it. But it be really nice to see them actually explore that dynamic in a game because they really haven’t so far. It’s a lot of wasted potential.
I really hope the vibes that it’s giving me are correct and that it’s a magical girl themed beat ‘em up.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here are the file sizes of each 2D Mario platformer on Switch

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 2.5 GB
Super Mario Maker 2 - 3.1 GB
Super Mario Bros. Wonder - 4.5 GB

While file size isn't a true indicative of content or length, it's worth mentioning.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
See the one thing I don't like about therapists is that they are just Normal doctors and the very moment I get diagnosed with depression or some other kind of illness. I'm going to be prescribed pills. I have to be on for the rest of my life and I'd rather not have that
Any good therapist doesn’t just do that.

it’s a long process filled with evaluating every aspect of your health and trying different techniques to help your mental health first. Pills shouldn’t be the first answer for a depression diagnosis.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Whatever path Peach’s game walks down, Imma support it all the way cause it looks beautiful
Here are the file sizes of each 2D Mario platformer on Switch

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 2.5 GB
Super Mario Maker 2 - 3.1 GB
Super Mario Bros. Wonder - 4.5 GB

While file size isn't a true indicative of content or length, it's worth mentioning.
it’s even more noteworthy to mention once more that Nintendo really loves to let us save as much storage space as possible for our Switch consoles, unlike PlayStation and Xbox. Really wish all games didn’t take up gallons of space

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I completely forgot that the Ghost-Spider Gwen Stacy is 19 years old and Miles is 16-17, while their movie counterparts are 16-17 and 15 (even tho he should be 16…might need to rewatch ITSV to figure out his age thing again)

somewhat explains why people want them to date one another during their youth era

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well the magical girl aspect seems to be there, don't know about the Beat Em Up part, but Nintendo doesn't really do those, so it'd be neat. Though honestly, I'd really like a follow up to the first Peach game cause I ****s with that game heavy in the early DS era!

Closest we get is Kirby and Wario World, but those aren't handled by Nintendo's main dev teams. Then again maybe Peach's new title is done by Next Level or something.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Alright, I think I played enough Pokemon Platinum. I can 100% confidently say that I think it's better than BDSP. And thay's what makes me realize why I'm not enjoying this game as much as I should, I'm lowkey kinda mad that they treated BDSP like that. And the reason for that is because we will never have a definitive Gen 4 experience because they delibrately ignored the changes Plat brought. Imagine this: we had BDSP follow the story of DP, and then upon beating the game, there's a new game plus mode that followed Platinum's changes. All of BDSP's QOL features are intact, both OG DP and Plat are respected, and everyone wins. That's a game worth $60, and it just makes me mad how they just threw it away the moment they announced it. Sad sad stuff, I'm glad we're past Gen 8.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know, I know i have to but damn if things arernt stopping me from Doing thst to like ****ing MONEY.
Sherwin-Williams offers me the exclusive offer to have six free therapy visits as a full time employee. Sure, it’s dystopian, but you might have options if you have a career/job.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
It just occurred to me that we are teed up to get LEGO Super Mario RPG sets… I just shuddered.
I doubt that will happen because that would require LEGO doing something Interesting other than just Platformer stages and characters.

The only non-platformer character we have so far is Professor E. Gadd and some Ghosts from Luigi's Mansion.

Hell, The only things from the 3D games are some characters from 3D Land and World as well as a set based on Mario 64.

EDIT: There is also the Baby Penguin from 64

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Man, my parents don't know the meaning of "giving someone a heads up".

They're like "Oh, you have some free time today? Yes? Good, now check out this university's postgraduate programs, decide on one, write an entire letter of intention, and a CV, find two references, and finish your application. It should be done before dinner."

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sometimes I wonder if Detective Pikachu Returns was meant to release sooner. The game was announced in 2019 and the trailer didn't have any gen 9 content in it.

Top Bottom