• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Whonis the best sonic character and why is the right answer Silver
What an odd way to spell Blaze...

For real though, it's nice to see Silver being viewed in a much more positive light, he's been slightly rebranded a bit but a naive time traveller who wants to do the right thing only to be constantly doomed makes for a good character, one that never gives up makes an incredible one, love that little dude

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Day 26: Pangoro

I like how Pancham evolves by being around a bad influence, that’s pretty funny.

Doing it a little early tonight because I’m SLEEPY and I’m going to bed as soon as I post this holy ****
One of THE coolest Pokemon introduced in Kalos, full stop.

It's a grizzled, serious Pokemon. It's one you do NOT want to make angry. Yet if you allow yourself to become close to it, it's one of the most loyal Pokemon partners there is.

It's a powerhouse on the field, and it'll do anything for those it cares about, and I MEAN "ANYTHING". It's dark-type for a reason.

And the anti-bullying angle is just the icing on the Pokepuff. As serious and fierce and pragmatic as it is, it's always looking out for the little guy. Any bullies in its presence, much like Drampa, WILL pay.

ALL THIS AND IT'S A PANDA.

Honestly, it's one of the Pokemon I wish was real the most. I think we could all use a Pangoro in our neighborhoods.

Top Bottom