• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
who you got as a favorite character so far?
It's between Yukari and Akihiko right now, the former because she can be damn cold at times with the insults despite generally being a sweetheart (also my MVP in battles with her healing), and the latter because his obsession with training is so annoying that it's actually pretty endearing.

But Aigis just joined the team so I have a feeling that she might end up being my favorite by default simply because her design is amazing.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's between Yukari and Akihiko right now, the former because she can be damn cold at times with the insults despite generally being a sweetheart (also my MVP in battles with her healing), and the latter because his obsession with training is so annoying that it's actually pretty endearing.

But Aigis just joined the team so I have a feeling that she might end up being my favorite by default simply because her design is amazing.
all excellent choices to have

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly the fact that Marvel can't use Spider-Man as they please is another nail in the coffin for my interest in the MCU. I'll admit that this one is at least not their fault but also I'm fine with Sony having the Spidey license because they're making Spider-Verse
Tbh them being forced to use Vulture and Mysterio was great, genuinely cool ways to adapt minor villains who never got taken very seriously with the former becoming a top tier MCU villain. Also if their usage of Spidey ends up in No Way Home then yeah **** em, I really, really did not like that movie at all lmao

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
According to him, Disney apparently fired Beau Demayo from X-Men 97 (the man who got the first 2 seasons up and running in the first place) due to drawing a pride month X-Men artwork

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Day 25: Pancham

Everyone, literally everyone called this thing Kung Fu Panda back in the day :dkmelee:
PANDA!

As much as they're known to suck at life, pandas are among my favorite animals. So if you give me a panda-based Pokemon I'm gonna be a very happy Zeena apologist.

A lot of my other appeal with this line comes with its evolution, so we'll get there soon enough.

Top Bottom