• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

• Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Other (Indie World)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

• Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

• Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

• Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Nintendo fans would think Miyamoto's McDonalds order contains a hint to the Switch 2. They gotta be very clear about these things.
And here I was thinking the order contained a new Smash character hint.
Oh well…

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I wonder what two Tekken characters would be added to Street Fighter 6, if they followed the same pattern they did with the SNK characters that is.

To be honest, I have no idea; I just think it would be funny if we got a bear as one of the two playable Tekken characters.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Considering Sonic 3 has a December release date, its very odd that we still haven't gotten even as much as a single teaser yet. Especially when we're getting trailers and/or teasers for Lilo and Stitch, Moana 2, Kraven, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if this movie gets pushed back and ends up having a March-April 2025 release date. The same thing happened with the first movie. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing a trailer for this.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Considering Sonic 3 has a December release date, its very odd that we still haven't gotten even as much as a single teaser yet. Especially when we're getting trailers and/or teasers for Lilo and Stitch, Moana 2, Kraven, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if this movie gets pushed back and ends up having a March-April 2025 release date. The same thing happened with the first movie. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing a trailer for this.
The scene where Wade Whipple single-handedly destroys the Ark is taking longer than expected

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The scene where Wade Whipple single-handedly destroys the Ark is taking longer than expected
But it turns out it was a farce the entire time, see Spade Whipple, grandfather of Wade Whipple, was the one who built the eclipse cannon and he wants to destroy the earth because of the poor reception the Knuckles series got

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pokémon has released a trailer and opened up pre-registers for Pokémon Trading Card Game Pocket.

That was my biggest guess for the closing ceremony annoncement for the Pokémon World Championships but apparently it's not now. I'm still keeping expectations for Legends: Z-A news extremely low.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Pokémon has released a trailer and opened up pre-registers for Pokémon Trading Card Game Pocket.

That was my biggest guess for the closing ceremony for the Pokémon World Championships announcement but apparently it's not now. I'm still keeping expectations for Legends: Z-A news extremely low.
A significant spin off (like Mystery Dungeon) could keep the fandom occupied for the rest of the year.

KillerCage

Smash Master

Just be patient, Michael.
I get the feeling the trailer will be dropping soon.
-eyeing Tranformers One release date-

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm trying to work through some of my Switch backlog so I'm finally playing Princess Peach Showtime.

It's...fine. The game is clearly meant for kids as it's not at all challenging and even a bit monotonous, but it's fun enough and the charm is off the charts, which I suppose goes without saying since it was developed by Good-Feel. So yeah, it's nothing mind blowing but I'm still enjoying my time with it.

Peach absolutely slays in every outfit though, I will admit that

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm trying to work through some of my Switch backlog so I'm finally playing Princess Peach Showtime.

It's...fine. The game is clearly meant for kids as it's not at all challenging and even a bit monotonous, but it's fun enough and the charm is off the charts, which I suppose goes without saying since it was developed by Good-Feel. So yeah, it's nothing mind blowing but I'm still enjoying my time with it.

Peach absolutely slays in every outfit though, I will admit that
Cowgirl and Swordfighter Peach be pure peak

Top Bottom