• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
and i will be doing MM

I want to do

a mm with

jman fox dittos

eggm falco dittos and my falcon

scar falcon dittos and my fox

pc whatever .. hug match

m2k .. we should have our own

tv .. and play like 100 friendlies

alukard samus dittos

hbk ... sup

uhhh

cactuar .. sup

uhhhhhhh

uhhhhh

ne one else o.0

Eggm

Smash Hero
This is gonna **** no matter what that venue can hold 100+ easy. Also, bring vidjo if u come big R i miss that guy.

JFox

Smash Hero
Here's the scoop on Mango!

Mango will be arriving 12:30 am friday night (technically saturday morning) at JFK airport. He is stayin all of saturday, all of sunday, and than leaving 10:30am monday morning.

I was wondering, does anyone want to pick him up from JFK that lives in the city and spend that night chillin with him b4 the tourney? It would be really dumb from me to drive to JFK 12:30 at night, pick him up drive him, just to drive back to NY for the tourney the next day. So who wants mango for the night that is trustworthy enough that will actually pick him up when he gets off his flight?

Also, mango is here to have a good time, not necessarily for smash only. So, i thought it'd be cool to chill somewhere saturday night after the tourney. Mango has some kind of obsession with seein philly, so idk if scar wants to have a little shindig goin on saturday that encompasses some kind of liquer, but i think that'd be sweet. than maybe sunday we can hang out in philly and ****?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Mango will be arriving 12:30 am friday night (technically saturday morning) at JFK airport. He is stayin all of saturday, all of sunday, and than leaving 10:30am monday morning.

I was wondering, does anyone want to pick him up from JFK that lives in the city and spend that night chillin with him b4 the tourney? It would be really dumb from me to drive to JFK 12:30 at night, pick him up drive him, just to drive back to NY for the tourney the next day. So who wants mango for the night that is trustworthy enough that will actually pick him up when he gets off his flight?

Also, mango is here to have a good time, not necessarily for smash only. So, i thought it'd be cool to chill somewhere saturday night after the tourney. Mango has some kind of obsession with seein philly, so idk if scar wants to have a little shindig goin on saturday that encompasses some kind of liquer, but i think that'd be sweet. than maybe sunday we can hang out in philly and ****?
if no one in the city can pick him up, JFK's like 45 mins from me and I wouldn't mind.

JFox

Smash Hero
hotwire.com is ridiculously cheap tix. IMO, u should buy a tix and come, its gonna be off the chain.

Hbox, im serious, use that website its super simple and cheap. i just check orlando florida to philly, and it was $140 for a round trip ticket (includes tax). u should come, how often does mango come to east coast?!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lets do it Mango, my everything vs your evrything lol. I play like 3 characters though, we'll figure it out. JFox if your free tomorrow from like 9 or 10 to like 1 or 2 I could play for a few hours in the afternoon. Otherwise I'll probably be glued to my television screen, you can let me know via PM or txt or AIM or whatever, or if you post in the next 5 min cuz im mad tired...

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
mango, i would love to mm you. think of it as a way to win back money for the air fare etc. haha. and to list more coming for the opening page, myself, my friend alias linkatink and my friend alias cerpintaxt

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
This tournament will be amazing if HBK gets a Reverse Blazer kill on Mango's Jiggs.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOL well c hahah

and ima buy my tickets

2morrow cause

there was more teknical

problems..

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
**** i might actually wanna go to this even if its my 21st birthday. YOU ALL SHOULD BUY ME A BEER!!! or at least a cake XD... but who am I LOL - ****EN KNIGHTMARE thats who >.>

Cia

das kwl

your choice of words does not make this sound even remotely fun :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Quit life Alukard for not having me on the list lol. You know I'm obviously coming. Super funny a$$ times with WarriorKnight and Danny last night lol. Intense training too =)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer

You guys could stay at my place Saturday night if you want. I'll pick up whatever for drinks.

JFox

Smash Hero
your choice of words does not make this sound even remotely fun :laugh:
Vanz, I'm white, sometimes we like to use extremely proper language to purposely sound corny. YEA BIG SKLER!

You guys could stay at my place Saturday night if you want. I'll pick up whatever for drinks.
Good **** Cactuar, sounds good. Everyone that will be there (cept mango) will probably be 21+ so we'll just all bring our own stuff. I'm just gonna bring a 12 pack of beer and a handle of captain.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I have most of a case of Guiness left that I will bring. I might buy some Bailey's and Jameson. We should all know what that means.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Good **** Cactuar, sounds good. Everyone that will be there (cept mango) will probably be 21+ so we'll just all bring our own stuff. I'm just gonna bring a 12 pack of beer and a handle of captain.
So I used to be against captain on principle, since their commercials upset me, but that stuff makes the best **** rum and cokes I've ever had. Beats the bag out of Bacardi, that's for **** sure.

Yeah I have most of a case of Guiness left that I will bring. I might buy some Bailey's and Jameson. We should all know what that means.
sounds like I'm going to be spending the night in philly :p.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So I used to be against captain on principle, since their commercials upset me, but that stuff makes the best **** rum and cokes I've ever had. Beats the bag out of Bacardi, that's for **** sure.

sounds like I'm going to be spending the night in philly :p.
Why did their commercials upset you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom