• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles

Smash Champion
cactuar m2k pc maybe scar hbk reno and swift all have a good chance. especially if he doesnt use puff

noodles

Smash Champion
****. i saw your post and i was like holy **** i forgot eggm. then i read your post and saw i forgot jman.

Lovage

Smash Hero
sup new york
im thinking about coming to this from Cali

if i go ill be flying in with mango and arriving at JFK at 6am saturday morning and getting a ride from jfox to the tournament. can anyone in NYC house me saturday night after the tournament? hopefully someone fairly close to JFK so i can bus/taxi there sunday morning. i would appreciate it and give any gas$ for driving me and stuff

thanks!!

if you think you could be able to house talk to me on aim LingBling6

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
wow this thing is getting pretty huge.. you should have set the date back more and hyped it up more and gotten all of the west coast to come.... this is like a cheap genisis...but on the sexy coast

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Alukard, Danny's smash name is GuardianKnight by the way lol. WarriorKnight is down to playing again tomorrow.

I can't wait for the crew battle for this tournament =)

Anth0ny

Smash Master
LOL you know when PC Chris isn't the main attraction at a 2009 Melee tournament, there's some serious **** going down.

Get hype.

Lovage

Smash Hero
sup new york
im thinking about coming to this from Cali

if i go ill be flying in with mango and arriving at JFK at 6am saturday morning and getting a ride from jfox to the tournament. can anyone in NYC house me saturday night after the tournament? hopefully someone fairly close to JFK so i can bus/taxi there sunday morning. i would appreciate it and give any gas$ for driving me and stuff

thanks!!

if you think you could be able to house talk to me on aim LingBling6
can anyone house me saturday after tourny?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
WAIT, IS JONA GOING TO THIS?/

TEAMS JONA, TEAM WITH ME!!!!!!

=======))))))))

**** I was going to say something real... oh... wtf was it. omg srsly I had something good >_< I'll remember it

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
hello my melee friends,

coming from CT i am...somebody has to represent this lovely place. i'll be traveling with dmanwon and possibly 1 or 2 more, to help with the 'rough count'. for the record the name is 'V', and i'm happy melee is still living strong.

JFox

Smash Hero
Chibo and I are gonna create a quick mango montage that will hype up this tourney. its gonna be ****. i hope to have it read by this weekend

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape

u should put a pic of me

since im so adoooooooooooorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom