• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<3 mango =]

also bino and rhe rest of the people need ot let me kno for sure about showing up and stuff

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Thats meat ridin if you ask Florida...

Please Vote for Mr. Tech Skill

Thats one more step to the genocide of meatriding!!!

trademark0013

Smash Champion
hello my melee friends,

coming from CT i am...somebody has to represent this lovely place. i'll be traveling with dmanwon and possibly 1 or 2 more, to help with the 'rough count'. for the record the name is 'V', and i'm happy melee is still living strong.
***** i been holdin down the ct melee scene for the pat 6 months, no exaggeration

****, *****s tryna steal my ****. can you believe this ****? ****.

lol na its all good. ur the same v that entered and heads was gettin on you for takin "the real v"s name

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
JFox, doing a Mango montage is definitely not tourney hype. I'm not gonna get mad hype or get even more hype about going to a tourney just because of one *****. That sh*t is straight up meatridin'. Mango is coming and that's real cool, but got d*mn.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
So does Lovage have housing? wtf yall n*ggas need to step it up in NYC. Im close to the city but live in Jersey so I'll see. Im not sure if taxi's go that far and if they did it'd be pretty expensive. I might have church johns Sunday morning but I'll see if I can help out.

Otherwise I'll talk to Gmoney cuz hes the only person with a car in NY lol. Vanz everyone coming to this tounry knows you haha you cnt expect to get that many more MM's. Young Link vs Roy??? Lets do it!

Why the f*ck is Eggm's name bold? dude sucks nowadays....yea I went there son. Step your **** up. You looked hot in that crew battle last week and we wanna keep it that way. No more L's to Sheik, you just need to combo her across every level

PC got this. Homefield advantage

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
lmao is somebody mad no one wants to meatride him?
looking forward to taking a few bucks off you son
LOL all of NE meatrode me even when I wasn't ****.

I've been meatridin' KevinM ever since I met him lol. That dude is too funny lol.
This meatride is complete neutral, who else could sit at a TV and automatically start bowser dittoing before I've looked back at the televesion
thats cuz u suck

jona kevinM will **** the balls off you

someone bait other WCers to come
I would bromo the **** out of trademark no doubt.

hahaha

I just LOLed

KevinM's a funny guy
I aim to please.

Alukard come send a helicopter to come pick me up?

JFox

Smash Hero
JFox, doing a Mango montage is definitely not tourney hype. I'm not gonna get mad hype or get even more hype about going to a tourney just because of one *****. That sh*t is straight up meatridin'. Mango is coming and that's real cool, but got d*mn.
I think everyone has the wrong impression when I say "mango montange". Its not like I'm making him a combo video. It will be more like the Genesis youtube video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh43296BJ_M ). But its gonna hype up the Mango vs PC and especially Mango vs Mew2King battle, because thats what everyone's lookin to see.

So lemme rephrase "I'm going to make a quick West meets East tourney montages to hype this **** up"

noodles

Smash Champion
***** i been holdin down the ct melee scene for the pat 6 months, no exaggeration

****, *****s tryna steal my ****. can you believe this ****? ****.

lol na its all good. ur the same v that entered and heads was gettin on you for takin "the real v"s name
LOL i was laughing while reading this

Zone

Smash Champion
What airport should I be heading for? I suck at online ticket price checking

EDIT:
Nvm I can't go tickets from Panama City FL, are like 327 dollars

Cia

das kwl
So does Lovage have housing? wtf yall n*ggas need to step it up in NYC. Im close to the city but live in Jersey so I'll see. Im not sure if taxi's go that far and if they did it'd be pretty expensive. I might have church johns Sunday morning but I'll see if I can help out.

Otherwise I'll talk to Gmoney cuz hes the only person with a car in NY lol. Vanz everyone coming to this tounry knows you haha you cnt expect to get that many more MM's. Young Link vs Roy??? Lets do it!

Why the f*ck is Eggm's name bold? dude sucks nowadays....yea I went there son. Step your **** up. You looked hot in that crew battle last week and we wanna keep it that way. No more L's to Sheik, you just need to combo her across every level

PC got this. Homefield advantage
let's do it $3.00 :D and only tri-state and a few MD/ VA knows me. and THIS!!

Mass Combo video thread

i was like "wtf, i haven't even played puff for very long. who's leaking all this tri-state info?!?!"

ChuDat

Smash Master
If someone can get Korean DJ to go to this, then I'll go and I'll bring Mr. Azen Zagenite with me, and maybeee chillindude829.

Who else are we missing? lolz

Scar

#HarveyDent
mangos gonna have a **** fest over here

in other words, hes gonna win
lol you should go and find out
cactuar m2k pc maybe scar hbk reno and swift all have a good chance. especially if he doesnt use puff
he's going to use puff, and no one is going to give mango a bad bracket thats ridiculous

seed that **** by region so he's gonna play SOMEONE **** from tristate before finals
If someone can get Korean DJ to go to this, then I'll go and I'll bring Mr. Azen Zagenite with me, and maybeee chillindude829.

Who else are we missing? lolz
chu that is the most epic post ever

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
all the big names at one biweekly, we could make a world power ranking just from the results.
Someone get florida up here.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Whats everyone think of using HAT's rule at this and from now on?

and, oh yeah, i'm introducing a new rule:
"HAT'S intelligent rule: the third game of any set must be played on a neutral.

I think its an awesome rule it still gives the person who won r1 an advantage ( like they should have for winning r1) but not an overwhelming advantage like whoever won r1 won the set cause thats kinda dumb. And for best of 5's just replace "third" with fifth in the rule.

Edit : I was also thinking of adding a stipulation to his rule like.. No banned neutrals are still banned if this scenario happens. That way u can't take away a characters only good neutral which leaves him with no real good counterpick.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Whats everyone think of using HAT's rule at this and from now on?

and, oh yeah, i'm introducing a new rule:
"HAT'S intelligent rule: the third game of any set must be played on a neutral.

I think its an awesome rule it still gives the person who won r1 an advantage ( like they should have for winning r1) but not an overwhelming advantage like whoever won r1 won the set cause thats kinda dumb. And for best of 5's just replace "third" with fifth in the rule.

Edit : I was also thinking of adding a stipulation to his rule like.. No banned neutrals are still banned if this scenario happens. That way u can't take away a characters only good neutral which leaves him with no real good counterpick.
the stipulation is bad b/c i personally would rather be taken to like rainbow cruise than fountain.

but hat's rule is BRILLIANT and we should use it. I'm using it at SPOC from now on.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Yeah, please do. :) Sucks you can't come why not? Also tell DJ to pickup cort on the way.
i don't have any extra loot to toss around for this type of thing, maybe if i ***** myself to a few hundred fat chicks for a few bucks a piece i could do it.

although, this is on the first day of my break. i'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled that monday but i'm sure i'll be back before then. **** my life either way lol.

but yeah i'll mention it to him, if i tell him whose going his interest might be sparked.

CO18

Smash Hero
Hat's intelligent rule should definitely be in effect, it's a really good rule
How is that a good rule? It just allows 1 person to cp and basically rewards them for losing the first match.

The person who wins first match wins on a neutral then if they lose the 2nd match on the other person's cp they're forced to play on a neutral again. That's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom