• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyheart

Smash Lord
someone come visit me, I refuse to smash alone I need people to play! If I get too awful at this game I'm considering quitting for a while outta depression (I'll be here and there though for melee + brawl tourneys) but I think this game is fun when you get really good at it and I want someone to play me and I don't wanna be tempted to quit although I probably will sometime soon anyway (when the game dies I mean!!). I wanna carry these fun Melee memories with me later in life to think/look back on them. JMAN AND PC PLEASE COME VISIT!!! YOU TOO SCAR/CACTUAR!!!

Great reunion and great, well run tourney!

I'll be in jersey next weekend, can I come visit you?! I'm prolly not even worth playing, but it'll still be fun lol

Vts

Smash Champion
GG m2k and mango

much respect for both of you :)

hope to see some matches posted soon

Jason put the brawl down ;)

**** it talking like mango now....

<3 both of you

edit- btw m2k i may come visit you once done with highschool and take a week of training from you ;) done April 15th

D

Deleted member

to be fair, m2k is only the final boss as marth, and his marth was playing kinda subpar compared to normal IMO.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
They were saying final boss because it was m2k's marth vs a spacie on FD.
That reminds me. Did cactus ever MM mango's falcon?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
shiz has the best falco lol

but like 3 hours ago

i beat his falco in ONE friendly

with jiggs -.-
GG m2k and mango

much respect for both of you :)

hope to see some matches posted soon

Jason put the brawl down ;)

**** it talking like mango now....

<3 both of you

edit- btw m2k i may come visit you once done with highschool and take a week of training from you ;) done April 15th
mango style posts from non wc

ahhhhhh ****

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Chred2aKrisp tells me your Roy is good.

Tell em I said, "Thanks!" I love Roy.

I really felt awkward playing him today because he was getting all upset and pissed off over his tech skill and I always feel weird playing people who spas out in a match because I dont know what to do or say. lol

Like, I beat Kyu Puff in my pool and him and I are pretty cool and stuff but like he flipped out and I was just like, "umm dude, its all good....i dont even care...I didnt make the bracket either..."

LOL at smash drama.

Also, everyone needs to shutup about the results. If Dashiz's vids arent enough for you......quit life.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Scar - You're too cool. I watch IKMII every night before bed. It was great to be in your pool.
Mew2King - Playing your Marth was the happiest moment of my life.
Mang0 - Thanks for the doughnuts.
Alukard - Great tournament.
And others too.

I'm so tired.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Tell em I said, "Thanks!" I love Roy.

I really felt awkward playing him today because he was getting all upset and pissed off over his tech skill and I always feel weird playing people who spas out in a match because I dont know what to do or say. lol

Like, I beat Kyu Puff in my pool and him and I are pretty cool and stuff but like he flipped out and I was just like, "umm dude, its all good....i dont even care...I didnt make the bracket either..."

LOL at smash drama.

Also, everyone needs to shutup about the results. If Dashiz's vids arent enough for you......quit life.
lol, you got mad too, i didn't say anything about it though. "bull**** you rolled through that" "you got lucky". But like you said, you don't care :)

Razor

Smash Journeyman
hoollly ****, zhu is incredible. those infinite stalls are sick. kage and raynex both got *****. jeez.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
lol, you got mad too, i didn't say anything about it though. "bull**** you rolled through that" "you got lucky". But like you said, you don't care :)
I got mad at the Roy 4 stock on YS, yes. That second match was garbage for me too...i wasn't tech chase punishing you w fsmash enough...grrrrr. Whatever though, I got over it in 10 seconds just like I do with every video game.

Once I snap back to reality and realize its just a game, I move on... haha

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
it was on FoD actually.

When I played you I was still using my crappy controller. I ddin't reallize that was the problem until later, when I switched out to one of chivalruses ones, and started being able to do what I wanted to. Wish I had done that for pools D:

also i was mad that my TV didn't show up. I'm hoping someone Accidentally took it, which is prolly the case, but for me that's basically stealing since i almost never go to tourneys and live in MD. For posterity's sake, anyone who went home saturday, or took back a setup saturday and didn't set it up sunday, if the TV you took is 13", and has buttons that are rectangular, with the narrows ends being top and bottom, you probably took my TV. Not bringing one again, or if I do let's work on the setups. Ie, we have a setup checkout, where we have a list of which number cubes/TVs go to which people and before you leave you check out your setup.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Falco... With much thought and playing sooo many falcos this tournament I think i understand the match-up more I hope. Stupid combos, lol GG Zhu.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i think best moment of the night for me was I was playing pakman in friendlies, he was playng y. link and I was playing luigi, and i waveland for an off the stage up B sweet spot edge guard, and EE is watching and later tells thumbs how he watched pakman **** my y. link. My luigi must be amazing lol

Spife

Smash Master
i think best moment of the night for me was I was playing pakman in friendlies, he was playng y. link and I was playing luigi, and i waveland for an off the stage up B sweet spot edge guard, and EE is watching and later tells thumbs how he watched pakman **** my y. link. My luigi must be amazing lol
Mine was beating hax as he told me you can't play Link in tourny. He'd **** me sideways but it was still funny. I'm also not going to let him forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom