• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
So I used to be against captain on principle, since their commercials upset me, but that stuff makes the best **** rum and cokes I've ever had. Beats the bag out of Bacardi, that's for **** sure.

sounds like I'm going to be spending the night in philly :p.
Yay mogwai drunk sounds like he'd be less concerned with trivial matters.

Yea captain and cokes r terrific.

JFox

Smash Hero
alukard, the first page and the title of this thread are horrible. I'm sorry, but u need to do SOMETHING. You don't even have the necessary info in the title.

Alukard presents: Mango vs M2k Rematch!!! Melee Tourney 3/7/09- Nanuet NY

Cia

das kwl
YEAH AND EVERYONE ON THE FIRST PAGE WHO ISN'T BOLDED MUST BE UN-IMPORTANT AND/OR HORRIBLE. AND WITH ONLY LIKE 6 OR SOMETHING PEOPLE BOLDED. IT MAY NOT BE WORTH THE TRIP!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i mean the bold names are the big names people look for in a big tourney ... like

omfg pc kwis is coming i have to goooooo ahhhhhhh

its not saying anyone else is bad in anyway ... i dont see anyone else but u complain about that ... people are actually saying to make the hype around mango and the rest of the pros ....

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im at school son

=D

ill be home at like 3 20

and on aim at like 4

and the ticket will be bought at uhh

6 or something

And west meets east??

shouldnt it be

Mango Meets east ... LOL

Cia

das kwl
oh no.. it just isn't very subtle. i personally don't want my name bolded (i'm trying to get more MMs). however, if all the "pro" players names just happen to be in a particular area of the list.. like the top, then the front page wouldn't look so weird w/ random bolded names.

:017:

Alukard

Smash Hero
OMFG

get at my beast *** edge guard in VID 2 ... hahaha take that CF ... ****ing dair is sooo GAYYYYYYY

<3 samoose

EDITTTTTT

how did u put pokemanz on ur post ....

i love POKEMON!!!! =D

JFox

Smash Hero
oh no.. it just isn't very subtle. i personally don't want my name bolded (i'm trying to get more MMs). however, if all the "pro" players names just happen to be in a particular area of the list.. like the top, then the front page wouldn't look so weird w/ random bolded names.

:017:
Actually if u check the first page again, you'll notice that I fixed that and made the whole first post look more norcal pro :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
my name is bolded

probably the IKM2 effect

LMAO
yea it is >.>

i hope u dont take that to offense that i agreed with u lol

<3 ???

i mean wat cf player that uses youtube doesn't kno IKM ??

nuff said huh

JFox

Smash Hero
i don't get that
I like calling things norcal pro ever since that hilarious powerthirst video. Its really a sarcasm thing, cuz they aren't really pro at all, but i like saying norcal pro regardless.

(it doesnt make sense, i just like saying it! :laugh:)

edit: WE NEED ****IN SIGS MADE FOR THIS **** ASAP!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
mango practice up... I love my east coast but I want you to beat m2k so bad... (and then I want you to get by pc but hey at least you beat m2k xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom