• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
I just spoke to M2k, and he said he's coming if Mango comes. So as soon as I get the thumbs up, this will officially become the biggest thing since the discovery of chocolate.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Travelers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or over)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL as u can c were having teknical problems

hahahha

JFox

Smash Hero
we've hammered those problems out, so now all mango has to do is get his mom to let him fly alone. we're almost there....

JFox

Smash Hero
Mango, we're good to go. I've called several airlines, all of which allow minors to fly without an adult. (on airline policy, the minimum age to travel was 5 years old, lol. the highest was a minimum age of 15, so ur def fine) After ur mom gives u the ok, buy the tix and send me an aim offline message with the info.

Btiches aint shiit

Alukard

Smash Hero
i love jfox ... =]

also ... i'm starting the list now as we speak from work ... also reno and/or trademark i need u guys to get on those sigs =D

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yo my n*ggas Tetra, Alejandro_P and Dmon are going to this ****!!!!!! Mad hype!!!! Im also making Hazz go to this

And if trademark goes im assuming people like Mike$, Spawn, etc are going to? maybe?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Hazz beter go

I heard through the grapevine that bigD might be coming from Ohio (ohhhh ****) so we might have some MIDWEST action goin on in this motha****aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg get them to post to confirm scar ... and hbk i will add them to the list after i make these 14 keys for some fat lady lmfaooooo

Alukard

Smash Hero
This venue's definitely big enough but we better not get kicked out early.
no so far we have till 10 ... but i will ask if we can have it till like midnight or a bit later ... mayb he cna invite friends over and play cards or sumthing in the back ... he is a nice guy so since i asked early he might b able to plan sumthing ^_^

EDIT!!!! trademark can u post who else is riding with u definite so it can add to the hype a$$ list on the first page =D

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah alukard seriously we need this venue til past 10 you know how long **** takes, don't screw the pooch on this one, it's important

Alukard

Smash Hero
yeah alukard seriously we need this venue til past 10 you know how long **** takes, don't screw the pooch on this one, it's important
well i'm tryin my best lol

but WE HAVE TO GO TO KFC ... sumthing amazing WILL happen everytime i swear lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah like I might not enter the tournament but be a waitress there.

Notice I said waitress.

That wuold be amazing.

But it won't happen.

CoT4

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Come to it.

We should def have like 50 peeps by the end of the week. And than its still 2 weeks to the tourny. Mad hype!!! Lol im so broke though if I dnt do well in teams I dnt know if I can enter singles...so someone beast team with me!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Dam Right Its Going To Be Epic ... I'm Getting Banks Darc Dazwa Kevm Mdz And The Rest Of The Mm Crew ... They Better Come =]

JFox

Smash Hero
Alu, I'm really impressed with the turnout so far, and really think its cuz ur putting in the effort to try to get people from around the region. I'm doin my best with the mango thing, we should know for sure whats happenin by tonight, unless he just never shows up on aim or somethin ghey.

Anyway, keep it up. We should try and get a car or two from MD/VA to come up. Anyone got MD/VA connections?

Alukard

Smash Hero
but dazwa isn't gay ... he is good at melee so he has enough respect to play brawl

MaNg0

Smash Hero
alright son

My mom says i cant

go alone but eh ill just

buy the ticket and she wont

have a choice =D And i was

planning on leaving monday night

or something because i wanna stay

an extra day 2 explore and stuff =D

someone should house me .. and give me a ride

to the airport

^_^

Sensei

Smash Lord
HBK, wanna team?

Fawk, now I definitely need to start practicing melee.

Someone should host a smashfest sometime before this, maybe I will, the night before? lol

Also, good ****, mango xP

Alukard

Smash Hero
*bump*

MANGO i took that as a yes so now u definitely better show up =D ... also i'm sure people can house u ... i think jfox offered a couple pages back ... not 100% sure tho ... but EC is too cool for school

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOL

nice title

im waiting till my friends

mom gets home

so i can use her credit

card and what not =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom