• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So yeah, posted for new page for good measure:

I play Sheik and need a teammate.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm looking at public transportation, and the cheapest I can find is bussing in to NYC (Tripper Bus, like $25 to get from DC to NYC, pretty good), in front of a metro station. The problem is NYC is still about 40 minutes to Nanuet, is there anyone who's going to be passing through that could pick me up? Or lives near/in NYC who can give me housing?

Or better yet, can anyone give me advice on a good way to take public transportation?

Either way, I'm going to need housing.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Can we please allow mewtwo's soul stunner glitch?

If someone can confusion a red shell 6 times and do whatever else needed to do this glitch they deserve it.

greenblob

Smash Lord
I'm looking at public transportation, and the cheapest I can find is bussing in to NYC (Tripper Bus, like $25 to get from DC to NYC, pretty good), in front of a metro station. The problem is NYC is still about 40 minutes to Nanuet, is there anyone who's going to be passing through that could pick me up? Or lives near/in NYC who can give me housing?

Or better yet, can anyone give me advice on a good way to take public transportation?

Either way, I'm going to need housing.
Getting from NYC to the venue is a slight problem too...
Anyone giving rides?

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
Where is Washington...I know of 2 in NJ. But there should be a few cars riding from NJ so hopefully you'll get the ride. I'm not sure if Im driving yet...Copycat and Sensei we should like carpool there. And bring Woz if hes not playing xbox
the washington by phillipsburg and easton, also close to mansfield and hacketstown

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Can we please allow mewtwo's soul stunner glitch?

If someone can confusion a red shell 6 times and do whatever else needed to do this glitch they deserve it.
This should be seriously taken into consideration
I'm gonna make you guize regret this, srsly, my mewtwo is already **** enough as is.

Scar

#HarveyDent
SOMEONE STEP IT UP

how close/far from the venue? and if you're coming from the south philly is an option.

edit: looked @ your location. nope

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
man, public transpo sucks going out of state. I thought the $25 bucks the tripper bus was slightly expensive, and then i started looking at other stuff, and I realized how ridiculously cheap $25 to get from MD to NYC is. Like, I was seeing if I could get to philly and get snagged there after Scar's suggestion, and the only way I could find after looking was the Amtrak which would cost me $77. **** that. I'll see if slikvik wants to come to this, since Wife doesn't, anyone else in MD/VA heading up? Maybe I'll talk to chu.

Milos

Smash Lord
alright a lot of people need housing

i might have to convince my parents to let more people stay

but yo

i have two younger siblings, sleep has to come early not even kidding

Alukard/Jfox make a list of who needs housing and i'll see who i can take.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Milos I would love the forced to sleep early arrangement... seriously, I need sleep for tournaments and I'm sure everyone else appreciates that.

Milos

Smash Lord
yea man no doubt

im negotiating with the folks now

they're trying to keep it at 5

im trying to argue for more

ehhhhhhhhhh

we can smash for a while though, and record matches and ish

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yea man no doubt

im negotiating with the folks now

they're trying to keep it at 5

im trying to argue for more

ehhhhhhhhhh

we can smash for a while though, and record matches and ish
Okay because I'm bringing 4 or 5 people so that's perfect, it'd be cool if it were just us but for the sake of the tournament you can try for more :D

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
STEP IT

UP

scrub
this made me lol

and yo, I might, MIGHT, be able to house like 2 or 3 people, and I live legit a 6 min walk from milos. Will check w/ the parents and get back to ya. Rides to the venue might be iffy since we only got one small car and I don't wanna make my pops make repeat trips, so preferably those that stay, if possible, have a car.

Scar

#HarveyDent
zhu just cancel your flight, pay like 300 extra dollars, fly in and out from philly and i can house you

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
if i get off sunday for work even if this day is a 1 day event i can house a good 6-9 people as long as everyone doesn't get too wild and loud. My basement is like 40 degrees though so no cold hand johns.

Edit: Midwest gets priority for housing with me.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Euro we have that already Milos said he could assuming you're riding with me still

(if it's cheaper for you to take another way that's equally as good)

Wife

Smash Lord
**** I'll be there. Sounds awesome.

Am I still important enough to warrant putting my name in the title of the thread and all that lark? Or are those glory days passed?

JFox

Smash Hero
alright a lot of people need housing

i might have to convince my parents to let more people stay

but yo

i have two younger siblings, sleep has to come early not even kidding

Alukard/Jfox make a list of who needs housing and i'll see who i can take.
Alukard is crazy busy, he doesn't have time to keep track of housing, which is why I offered to keep track of setups.

How about you keep track of housing, and alukard can just copy and paste the info to the front page. thats how things are workin right now for setups, so I dont see why it shouldnt work for housing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom