• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elen

Smash Lord
Since this has started looking so amazing, I'm going to try and get work off for it.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
yes to ALL mms!

mangooooooo......i want MMs vs your falcon/falco/jiggs/whatever.......ill take the marth and shiek one too =)....maybe like, falcon ditto/shiek vs marth/falco ditto/ fox vs jiggs/ marth vs whatever/ something like that o_0?

also, any other EC guys think they wanna take some easy money =)? cactus, fox ditto? or even just friendlies o_0?
Sure, I'll do whatever matchups you want. ^^

Spife

Smash Master
I want to go to this more badly then I want to fix the grammar over there <--------

Spife

Smash Master
oh i should get spife to go so we can team and do the double fox and beat box the entire Sonic 3/Knuckles theme.
<3
Accept if we enter doubles you better have a good fox. Or atleast one as good as mine (I can jump cancel lolololololololoz)

JFox

Smash Hero
Important!

Important- Please read:

Setups are right now one of the bigger concerns for this tournament, and we want to make sure that there are enough to make this tournament an amazing experience. Please do your part and bring anything you can: TVs, GC/Wii's, melee discs, extension cords, and power strips.

If you haven't read the first page, it had said "if you bring a setup, you get $2 off the venue fee." Well this still holds true, but the rule is being modified a bit.

We are starting a FULL SETUP pre-registration list. Due to the expected large volume of players, knowing how many setups to expect is crucial for a tournament of this magnitude to run well.

So if you are bringing a FULL SETUP (tv+cube/wii, melee disc), please post here that you plan on doing so. When you get to the tourney and u pay the venue fee, your name will be on a list for bringing a full setup, we will check that u brought it, than we will give u $2 off the venue fee.

Note: $2 discounts are only given once per person, regardless of the number of setups you bring.

If you don't get your name on the setups pre-reg list by the day of the tourney, you will not receive the discount!

The list can be found on the first page of this thread. Alukard and I will be keeping track of who is bringing a full setup. When you post, please tell us how many setups you are bringing. We encourage everyone to bring as many full or partial setups as possible, as this will only enhance the tourney experience for all.

Again please bring any: TVs, gamecubes/wii, melee discs, extension cords, and power strips

JFox

Smash Hero
List of full setups:

1. JFox
2. Stratford
3. Mogwai
4. Mogwai
5. Spawn
6. Eggm
7. Eggm
8. Eggm
9. Vanz
10. Spife
11. Milos
12. Scar
13. Scar
14. Sensei
15. TheKneeofJustice

Everyone please post how many FULL setups they plan on bringing!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
1 full setup.

Teams partner anyone? I needz one. :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, how are you flying here and still bringing a full setup? Anyways I"ll be bringing 3 full setups.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
There are three airports you are looking to take, all of which are roughly the same distance from the venue:

JFK- 53 mins
LGA (La Guardia)- 43 mins
EWR (Newark)- 50 mins
I would go LGA. ive traveled to FL from LGA before and everytime I've flown anywhere from NY its been from LGA. I believe JFK is more costly and has more ppl traffic.

JFox

Smash Hero
swift, thats not necessarily true about it being more expensive, it all depends on the flights and times and airlines. No airport terminal is def more expensive, u just have to check all three.

Spife

Smash Master
IF I go I'm good for two tvs* 1 game cube* 1 copy of smash* and some power cords

*= at least

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
For teams I use Sheik. Should probably mention that lol.

Cia

das kwl
the metro north goes up there.. i think the stop is called "Nanuet" , but i'm not sure, ask DJ Nintendo. he's taken the train there before.

:017:

JFox

Smash Hero
Keep the setups comin. We need at last 25 for a good tourney :)

For the people that are givin me maybes, I'm putting u down on the list but something comes up and u either cant come or cant bring them, please lemme know.

Milos

Smash Lord
I can house i think up to 5 people the weekend of the tourney

i live like 20 minutes from the venue

PB&J I'm reserving a spot for you cause we're teaming right?

I think we should

anybody else need housing it's first come first serve

i'm bringing a setup as well

jman you can stay at my house too

hooooray

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
What a scrub, housing 5 people.
I'm housing 30 people for mass madness.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO STEP IT UP FOR HOUSING.

I need housing, btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom