• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Everyone Should MM all of my characters

If u wanna do my marth ..

I only do marth on sheik

and marth on falcon

GO

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
I like $2 MMs :) I would do the following-

Tink- Peach v you fox $2, vs your falco $2.
Chillin- if you come $2 peach vs fox.
Jona- $2 peach vs falcon.
Trademark- $2 peach ditto.
Matt.zeb- $2 Peach v Falco.
BigD- $2 Peach v Falcon/Falco.
Cort- $2 peach ditto
PC Chris- $2 peach vs fox, $2 peach ditto.
KDJ- $2 peach vs fox.
Raynex- $2 peach v fox.
Anyone that wants a Peach ditto (besides crewmates), $2 MM.

Anyone who wants to do Peach vs Fox/falco/falcon outside of tri-state, challenge me and I'll consider it.

Confirmed MMs:

BigD- $2 Falcon
HBK- $2 peach ditto.

yo you can put me down as confirmed but idk if im gonna bring that much money to this..

Tink

Smash Hero
yes to ALL mms!

mangooooooo......i want MMs vs your falcon/falco/jiggs/whatever.......ill take the marth and shiek one too =)....maybe like, falcon ditto/shiek vs marth/falco ditto/ fox vs jiggs/ marth vs whatever/ something like that o_0?

also, any other EC guys think they wanna take some easy money =)? cactus, fox ditto? or even just friendlies o_0?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yes to ALL mms!

mangooooooo......i want MMs vs your falcon/falco/jiggs/whatever.......ill take the marth and shiek one too =)....maybe like, falcon ditto/shiek vs marth/falco ditto/ fox vs jiggs/ marth vs whatever/ something like that o_0?

also, any other EC guys think they wanna take some easy money =)? cactus, fox ditto? or even just friendlies o_0?
MM

dun care who u use.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
way to decide to have this the same weekend as the biggest Western Candian tournament ever...
Srry. I mean I dnt think were really stealing anyone that would be going to your tourny anyway. Raynex may or may not come to this but thats only 1 person I can think of. Most of our attendance is Tri state and NE with a few CA. And we have some interest from MD/VA and midwest. I dnt know if anyone attending this would have gone to your tournamenet honestly.

I actually had no clue about it

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
ok ... I originally thought there would be a lot of people from Canada comming to this from Quebec and Toronto ... but yours is going to be a lot bigger so people willing to travel might just travel all the way to yours :( Ive had mine planned since November and its stickied in the tournament listings too .... its just disheartening to see my tournament get upstaged in less then a week ... raynex and tink had shown some interest in commin to my tourny as well as some others from MN ... oh well

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol @ all the spam I'm about to infract

bolt.

Smash Ace
Hey Noodles, how are you getting to this tourny? If your getting a car ride up I could get a ride to your house and go with you. That would be really nice, since my mom isn't to happy about the transportation factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom