• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i honestly dont care about the money

as long as i profit 1 dollar

im coming just 2 smash with really

good people and c philly =D

noodles

Smash Champion
thats something that stresses me about tournaments (brawl anyways) i dont really care so much about MAKING money i just dont like wasting money.

greenblob

Smash Lord
I live in Manhattan. Can someone give me a ride from NYC or at least from the train station?
If I go, I may be bringing Smash 64.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
if I may speak on the length of this event......2 is fine and all and i dun care however, if like cali cant do 2 days(lovage/zhu amirite?) then I personally would make it one day. They already would be busting their *** and traveling the furthest to get here. plus it DID start out as a 1 day thing.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
I love how you put my name White freaking Mike Alu, too good <3

And yeah my house is open to house one or two out of staters for a night if needed.

And I will be bringing some sort of bottle of alcohol for me and a choice few people.

;D

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
you scrubs are too washed up to be sayin you'll only attend if certain ppl go

and thats what it is
lol **** i have work sunday morning at 7 am. i'd totally hold a smash fest/ beer pong party at my place after the tournament if i didn't :( i wont be able to chill with anyone after the tourney :(

Edit: trademark stop trying to always sound so hard. You're still a scrub in my book :p.
In the words of trademark---------------------DAYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMM

lmfao this is awesome

leave PC alone
Yup yup yup.

Good **** on the sticky.

Moar exponential tourney growth.
Does it REALLY need more growth? LOL

Chu Dat is calling me out? What is this, Marvel vs Capcom 2?

If I go, me and Paul Wall will ****. Money back guaranteed. That's if Paul still knows how to play peach and I still remember how to play this game.

Btw PC will be taking b. pong money matches any time, any where. He is also willing to do Space money matches any time, any where, and any thing.

And M2K talking smack about alcohol, as if he actually drinks.
Marvel VS Capcom 2.....LOL

I need to play your Sheik and stuff. I hear it's like really good and stuff.

Oh Snapppp
Hi

MaNg0,

We like

Need to play

at this event because like

I've never

played like a really good jigs

because that Darc kid

never uses Jigs because hes a homo.

I'm making fun of your typing because its' funny.

Much love. No Homo.

Edit-I've always wanted to play a good Donkey Kong and Bum would definitely remedy that for me.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

Since when was I coming lollz. ew Melee, I don't want to look at melee for 2 whole days! And **** increasing entrance fees, I dislike when TOs do that. This aint starcraft nigqa, smash is just for fun!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol NjzFinest, you scared the **** outta me, I thought your sig was bugs on my lcd screen for a second lol.

D

Deleted member

azen not only are you going I'm going with you.

bet you didn't see that coming, cause I didn't either, lolz

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I already booked my tickets, and Delta is trying to make me pay $2XX+ to reschedule my ticket (wtf). It'd be great if this was just one day, but I guess two days is better for everyone else =/

And being the cheap asian that I am, keep entry fees at $10 please :D

pockyD

Smash Legend
I already booked my tickets, and Delta is trying to make me pay $2XX+ to reschedule my ticket (wtf). It'd be great if this was just one day, but I guess two days is better for everyone else =/

And being the cheap asian that I am, keep entry fees at $10 please :D
yah, you would drop $200 for plane tickets but save $5 on entry :laugh:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
omg i cant not read the title

and not laugh

mango pc m2k azen chu kdj zhu lovage
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lovage

hahahahah

MaNg0

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMG NO U DIDNT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love this guy hahhahaa

Eggm

Smash Hero
AFter reading everything keep the entry fee and the 1 day thing the same. If we need to have a 2nd day of awesome smash for the OOS's and super pros we can do it somewhere. Also just try to get it as late as possible. Like 2 AM status so we can do crews and smash enough late into the night to account for no 2nd day. Anyways i'll bring my 3 full setups and g$ usually brings 2 and scar like 3 but thats all we usually have so other people need to STEP IT UP. Sensei's tv and jfox tv and trademark's are sometimes there, we need those and MORE MORE MORE. That way we can finish fast and efficiently and play crews.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
AFter reading everything keep the entry fee and the 1 day thing the same. If we need to have a 2nd day of awesome smash for the OOS's and super pros we can do it somewhere. Also just try to get it as late as possible. Like 2 AM status so we can do crews and smash enough late into the night to account for no 2nd day. Anyways i'll bring my 3 full setups and g$ usually brings 2 and scar like 3 but thats all we usually have so other people need to STEP IT UP. Sensei's tv and jfox tv and trademark's are sometimes there, we need those and MORE MORE MORE. That way we can finish fast and efficiently and play crews.
I'll be bringing two and I'll see if we can grab a few of PC's TVs too.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hawt stuff mogwai.

I want to car space johns in the philly car either. All of philly's tv's have to come even if each of the 4 passengers has to hold one on their laps.

So so far we got 3 from philly 3 from me 1 jfox 1 trademark 1 sensei 2 (possibly more) mogwai

Thats only 11 setups so far. Step it up people we need at least 35 so that all 70 people can play constantly. :) 35 would easily fit @ the venue btw. :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Boom up to 13 with swifts and scribz (if you go psh, this isn't one you can miss sir). Oh yeah what about Pre reg? Should we set that up so we don't' waste time with signups so we can do crews?

Cause like alukard's tourney are famous for the awesome draft crews and this would be the most **** draft crews ever. Whoever places 1-4 is captains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom