• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
List of full setups:

1. JFox
2. Stratford
3. Mogwai
4. Mogwai
5. Spawn
6. Eggm
7. Eggm
8. Eggm
9. Vanz
10. Spife
11. Milos
12. Scar
13. Scar
14. Sensei
15. TheKneeofJustice

Everyone please post how many FULL setups they plan on bringing!

I spoke to scar on aim, he told me he's bringing 2 setups, so here's the updated list.

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** YESSS

i love wife ... =]

so much that i took a pic with him when i was a scrub ... altho he sandbagged me first game and i ***** him for it ^_-

then he beasted on me with peach which is wat i wanted lol

see

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...endID=36134621&albumID=155554&imageID=8564707

ALSO

i been working a bunch these past few days ... and getting this thing set up and good to go ... my boss is really happy about all this ... and is mad chill so i should b able to get sunday if i wanted to ... so i'm thinking of having crews/smashfest/money matches on sunday ... unless people just want it all on one day ...

ughhhh

i just want to hold draft crews ... NONE HAVE EVER BEEN MORE BEAST ...

ALSO WIFE IS A CAPTAIN NO MATTER HOW HE PLACES NO JOHNS *****ES !!!!!

I MEAN DID YA SEE THAT CREW BATTLE FOR EAST ... MY GOD TOO GOOD

Milos

Smash Lord
Okay because I'm bringing 4 or 5 people so that's perfect, it'd be cool if it were just us but for the sake of the tournament you can try for more :D
ok perfect

only thing is like i said before, georgia crew gets priority cause i'm teaming with pb&j

but if they don't come you guys have the next spot no dizzy :D

i have 2 sleeping bags, so bring 3 more i guess

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I can probably house and have smashfests, but I'll need to clear it with my roommate. I'm ~ 40-45 mins from the venue.
alright a lot of people need housing

i might have to convince my parents to let more people stay

but yo

i have two younger siblings, sleep has to come early not even kidding

Alukard/Jfox make a list of who needs housing and i'll see who i can take.
If one of you can house me on the 6th AND 7th or I'll go to one of yours on the 6th and then go to the other persons on the 7th that works too. LOL

Edit-SPAWN-Be my ****ing partner, scrub.

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Wow now wifes coming? Where is husband at?

Seriously if husband, ken, and isai came, i think this would be better then Genesis..yeah I said it.

I'm so ****ing excited for this, especially now that my camera is working.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
considering how far a lot of people are coming for this, you're going to be pretty low on the list for housing, but I'll keep it in mind.
It's all good man. I've spoken to Milos already (thinking ahead.....) but please let me know if you can. You have my numba son!

Umm I'm already more excited about this than Genesis seeing as its EXTREMELY close for me and I get to meet MaNg0, Wife, and KDJ.

Good **** Alukard.

I better be seeing all you EC players at the next Hit Stun!!!!

Just to be a jerk-Don't forget my memoy card Jfox

Lovage

Smash Hero
okay
we need montages (yea thats a plural *****es) of the tourny and any other smashfests
and HELLA recording....get it done east coast :)

also i bought my tix so that i leave monday so i dont care if its 1 or 2 day or whatever :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Wow now wifes coming? Where is husband at?

Seriously if husband, ken, and isai came, i think this would be better then Genesis..yeah I said it.

I'm so ****ing excited for this, especially now that my camera is working.
i'm sooo ****ing happy my *****z from salad bowl are coming i love all of ya ... madddd chillz since i met ya all ^_^ ... if serge doesn't come i swear i will kick him in his white d!ck lol

also ... azen i know u dont like melee as much anymore ... but dont be so mean -___-

should i take your name off ??

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
okay
we need montages (yea thats a plural *****es) of the tourny and any other smashfests
and HELLA recording....get it done east coast :)

also i bought my tix so that i leave monday so i dont care if its 1 or 2 day or whatever :)
we need another BACH srsly. he was awesome at those

JFox

Smash Hero

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
we need another BACH srsly. he was awesome at those
I was just saying this the other day *sigh*

We need to cherish these moments brothers. Where would smash be today if M2K didn't have Pokemon entrance music at 0C2, or if tens of thousands of fans at home didn't have candid interviews with Papa Dave, PC Chris and Ken/Isai to watch on youtube. It would be like it never happened. It would turn to rumor, rumor to legend, legend to myth, and eventually be forgotten. So please, someone bring an awesome camera to this, if not for us, than our children, and our children's children.

-edit, never****ingmind. Way to beat me in posting Jfox. And good **** brotha, our children will appreciate it for generations to come.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Zomg I wanna get housed in PC's basement. 40 degrees sounds amazing. MW approves.

Edit: And yes, we need a montage.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
tah dah!

I will be bringing my camera, and I'll do my best to make a sweet *** montage for this tourney. So if you wanna be in it, you better find me. No johns if you're not in the montage.:laugh:

I've only made one other montage video in the past, but its pretty sweet. It was for Smashpocalypse VI, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt5xeJ8pJAs&feature=channel_page
lol i hadnt seen that until now.....my crew members are awesome.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ahhhh ... jfox ... that means i'm going to be in the beginning cuz i will be annoncing rules just like scar and getting all red and **** =D

also thats a new rule peeps ... the scar rule !!!!!

basically everything he said int he beginning ... seriously people need to record their matches ... and u guys better like play your matches ... its really important ... and i will have someone bigger then me who will kick your *** ... or i'll just fight dirty and hit u when u least expect it lmfao

<3333 melee

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
ahhhh ... jfox ... that means i'm going to be in the beginning cuz i will be annoncing rules just like scar and getting all red and **** =D

also thats a new rule peeps ... the scar rule !!!!!

basically everything he said int he beginning ... seriously people need to record their matches ... and u guys better like play your matches ... its really important ... and i will have someone bigger then me who will kick your *** ... or i'll just fight dirty and hit u when u least expect it lmfao

<3333 melee
Can someone please commentate my matches!!?!?!?!? I would love it if they would. I would actually probably be more relaxed if someone commentated me....dont ask me why....

Drephen

Smash Master
ooooo this looks to be good

maybe this will be the first tourney i will commit to lol

ill ask watty about this but im ready for some east coast :)

get husband to come

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe how big this tourney got. This is so unreal.

Just two weeks ago, we were flooding the No Johns thread with bull**** about Valentine's Day, and not having a tourney-less day to run one.

PB&J

Smash Hero
right now it is looking like me,marsfool, mike g , chaddd and C......, since they just won a tourny yesterday..so lets **** face milos..my fox is getting a little better than last time

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
This attendance list is crazy right now. This is like a mini/random FC. Good **** Alu. I'll see if I can house people but I'm 40 min South of the venue. So I guess itd be easier to house people coming from the South. North would have to drive past the venue which I dnt think they'd want to.

And for Zhu I dnt wanna speak on behalf of Gmoney but Im pretty sure he said he was fine with housing any CA person for a day then bringing them to the airport the following morning.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So now, Quebec will most likely be at this tournament. =) That will be Bam, Vwins, me, and Chet I think.

I also want endless MMs Cactuar and possibly other people too. =) PC?

JFox

Smash Hero
It just keeps getting bigger and better. I believe this is the beginning of a new chapter in melee.

HBK no johns so, people are coming from canada im sure the arent worried u live south of the venue, i think they just need a place to sleep.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I hope there'll be more than 13 setups. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom