• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dawg, don't worry. I don't get teary eyed or sentimental planking Peach players.

I'm talking about IRL. Like I get a portable wall, and I carry it around with me, and I peek out every so often and plank people. No one can stop it.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude, but I plank people with portable walls.

How can you not like that?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I never said I did not like it. It's pretty hardcore. But don't think you can't get your *** haned to you by me.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Better carry around a glass pitcher of a red sugary liquid then, Clai.

Kool-aid man is the anti-planker and camper, the aggro player's dream.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'll fill the pitcher with the blood of every MK, Snake, Pikachu, Pit, Wario, etc that tries to time me out. Ganon will perform the ruthless murdering, and I will use it to dominate the minds of every camper out there. I will be feared, just as Ganondorf is in Brawl.

etecoon

Smash Hero
side bet, my money is on run DMG in that fight, he'd time him out IN REAL LIFE, he's that gay.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hi Marthage! :)

I love breaking the tension with petty posts such as this
Wild Arms! Remember me? :D

How 'bout you lovebirds settle this war w/ a $20 MM @ WHOBO2?

Make it happen.:samus2:
YESZ. :falcon:

I don't think Dark.Pch really name searches...he just kind of...lives in this thread.
Kind of like ShadowLink84.

side bet, my money is on run DMG in that fight, he'd time him out IN REAL LIFE, he's that gay.
DMG would just plank Dark Peach IRL with the portable wall he carries around, and he'd then scrooge Dark Peach's money and run off with it in his motorcycle.

"Camp! Wall! Sorry, brb running to the other side of the stage BUT LET ME GRAB YOU FIRST. Much better, sorry g2g and time out 5 minutes. Plank. Plank. Plank. GRAB. Camp some more, force Peach to make aggressive mistakes while camping! There we go! Uair!" GG.

Make it happen SmashBoards!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
DMG would just plank Dark Peach IRL with the portable wall he carries around, and he'd then scrooge Dark Peach's money and run off with it in his motorcycle.

"Camp! Wall! Sorry, brb running to the other side of the stage BUT LET ME GRAB YOU FIRST. Much better, sorry g2g and time out 5 minutes. Plank. Plank. Plank. GRAB. Camp some more, force Peach to make aggressive mistakes while camping! There we go! Uair!" GG.

Make it happen SmashBoards!
Do I look like a WC Peach player to think he would get off on me easy with this stuff? I'm East coast Peach. Get it right. We don't play that WC crap here.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm everywhere all the time cause I have almost 1000 thread subscriptions.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would have over 8000 posts, but all of the ones in the social threads don't count and got taken away from my post count when that split occurred.

I would technically have over 10,000 IIRC if you count all the posts in other various places like the forum games/Pool Room/etc.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I would have over 8000 posts, but all of the ones in the social threads don't count and got taken away from my post count when that split occurred.

I would technically have over 10,000 IIRC if you count all the posts in other various places like the forum games/Pool Room/etc.
This.

I'd probably have a good 1K more posts as well if the split didn't remove the number.
But there are some people who are only a year into this forum, and already have well over 8K posts. It's insane.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I really don't understand how that happens unless you just spam mindlessly with the intent of raising your post count, I mean, half of my posts are useless(like this one) wtf

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hylian's post count still blows me away...though he IS an old timer, and it's reasonable.

I just kinda lurked and made random posts back in the Melee days.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Actually I post surprisingly little for being here so often.
If you read my reply earlier, I wasn't even talking about your post count, just how you always seem to post in this thread alone, and nowhere else.

I also have 3,000 posts in over a year. FML.

At least I'm not Kawaii Bunny or Straked!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Marth should be S tier in the next tier list because his actual posts would be 2k higher if the split didn't happen.

cwutididthar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom