• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Nope

Smash Lord
Fizzle and Y.b.M. I want in on that too! also practice up your secondaries for this weekends side event, turnout is looking 50+ again.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I want in on this multicharacter nonsense too. Maybe another Iron Man-type side event with all the noise here, Nope?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Once upon a time i mained yellow, but then i realized that maining yellow was just jumping on the bandwagon. So i switched to maining green, it fits my play style much better and I've only improved since.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I'm still winning tournaments beegs :) i just dont travel much anymore, well... I'll start again soon.

lou4222

Smash Lord
After yesterday, I don't feel like doing smash stuff today. But these will be revamped soon. Major changes coming in the next couple of days with an updated list as well. These will be relevant again!

Ohio Power Rankings

Smash Cadet
Alright everyone. It is my goal to have these up by Sunday. Im looking to get some new panelists as well as some new criteria to spice these up. Updates on sunday! Panelists, please read the thread

solecalibur

Smash Master
Once upon a time i mained yellow, but then i realized that maining yellow was just jumping on the bandwagon. So i switched to maining green, it fits my play style much better and I've only improved since.
If your green ROB doesnt that mean he has more survivability because he was a tank in his past life?

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Interesting how the PR has worked out since I last checked... I've also heard the term bias thrown around a lot recently... So I wasn't wrong... I was just right before realized I was... :p

Top Bottom