• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Vist

Smash Champion
some late/quick shoutouts:

Gimr- I don't know who this guy is, but I want him and his cheesesteak... DEAD :laugh: good stuff in teams next time we team we'll do better
Aposl- same thing w/ gimr, thanks for driving and everything. It was fun driving and hanging with you guys.
JLB it was cool hanging with you guys during the weekend, I'll have to smash with you all again sometime soon.
Bmore + Neo- sorry to hear about the car situation =(
Biglou- fun stuff hanging with u at the tourney and playing those friendlies/ tourney matches. You're too good at weegi dittos XD. Hit me up sometime on AIM or something :)
Polmex23- nice meeting you and hanging with you dude. Your online persona is hilarious and you're a cool person irl. Good stuff in our friendlies including melee.
Famous- fun friendlies man, you play so much like boss cept for the crawldashing, your luigi/mario are fun to watch
Ryko- we didn't get to play other than our team friendlies :(
Gonzo- it was cool talking to u for a bit and playing in teams, we'll have to play more at some local sheezy.
The Truth- intense set we had, and yea I guess I should've played you before biglou did XD I stuggle w/ snakes but love the diddy matchup so I was like nooooo when u switched to him from olimar instead.
Ally- it was cool playing some friendlies with you. man you have so many snake tricks lol
TUSM/BetaZealot/ everyone else who got some kinda controller thing- glad I could help you all out

Melee ppl- I had a blast playing melee again, I wish more ppl in md/va would play melee. Kage, Hax, Cactuar, Pacman, Scar, Niko, Cash Mooney and anyone else I wasn't aware of playing - fun stuff

everyone else- I'm probably missing a ton of ppl from this b/c I'm doing this so late but I'll add more later if I get a chance. Everyone I played in tourney/friendlies GGs and see you all next event.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i actually just want to see spam vs Ally/ Dojo. i loved when the commentator was like "and it seems like teh_spamerer wants texas to miss their flight.."

ROFL
I said that actually. We were in a hurry and spams games kept going close to time LOL. Spam took out like all of Michigan in a row and then Texas though lol. He wanted OOS blood.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
upload Ally Vs Spamerer first :)i also wanna see Dojo Vs Ninjalink

So Fatal

Smash Master
1: Mew2King - It was nice meeting you. and letting you own me over and over again at Chilbos. I was the snake player. LOL remmber when you hit my controller when I was ganna edgehog you? mofuka

5: NinjaLink - Close set man. your diddy lives up to the hype.
5: Lee - Fun matches at Chilbos house! cool dude

7: Judge- ****ing 7th dude? Good **** going on to get this far after to lossing to me!!! gooddddd stuff
9: Infinity - Cool dude, nice meeting/talking to you at Chilbos
9: VexKasrani - Fkn nasty d3. We gotta meet up and friendly at the next tounrey or some shizz

13: OmegaBlackMage - I know the perfect word for this shotout. AHHHHHHHHHH
13: Jash - Fkn sexy toon link. And Epic finish in doubls pools. Remmber that shiz?
13: Anther - Nice meeting and talking to you!
17: HRNut - Close team games.. you ***** us on japes..
17: Anti- ANTI nice meeting you for like 5 seconds. We need to AiB it up soon kid!

17: AndyG- We go far back and finally met! good ****ing times at chilbos and tourney
25: Santi- Fun friendlies at Chilbos good ****ing TL
25: Atomsk- Nice meeting you.
25: Boss- Fun MM dude. I hope you think im good now!
25: Seibrik- Nice hat
33: Xzax- 33rd!!!! we **** xzax!!!
33: Holy Nightmare- fun team friendlies
33: Fatal- do better next time
33: Inui- Nice talking to you and sucks lossing to judge but he is an amazing mk but he must of been playing bad against me

33: Ambrose- Good team matches in pools
33: Percon- Good team matches in pools

49: Nuro- ROCKY STEPSSSSSS

49: BigLou- My boy. Good times meeting you man. Nasty weegee

49: King Ace- Fun team friendlies and nice almost beating NL! I came close (2-1) right after you. x_x

49: dmbrandon- DIEM your the ****ing man. We go back kid. Never forget.

49: Dazwa- Thanks for teamming with me. We did pretty good

65: ChiboSempai- THANKS FOR THE HOUSING and screw everyone talking **** to you. Your the man I hope to see you again in the future.
65: Yes- Good **** son. Your Wario is RapEEE.
65: JCaesar- Maybe next time!!!!

65: Quivo- IM so glad we met. Your the man!
65: Hylian- Cool dude. Nice meeting you at Chilbos
65: JJWolf- JJ the ****ing MAN

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. so apparently.. M2K is Batman.

HAHAHA.. i'm gonna apply for pkmn researcher, and put "i like pokemon" and see where that gets me

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO WOW YOU ******* STOP LYING LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DOJO WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN I SAID **** THAT

this ***** lee martin

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
almost done these stupid results, should be uploaded to AiB within the hour. ppl need a workshop on how to fill out pool sheets lol

Top Bottom