• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

xDD-Master

Smash Champion

Thats what you think, but srsly I have a large video file I can only watch that has 00:00 time
its weird, but I can still watch it, but not scroll thru the time line or open it with wmm, which is dumb. All I need is a screen recorder and I'll be able to start cutting and uploading.
http://www.chip.de/downloads/Debut-Video-Capture_31669906.html

OK its hosted on german site, but anyway the software is english ;D

Its the best screen recorder you can get. Download it and try it ;)

I really really want to see the vids ^^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the problem with the file vex is that it isnt indexed. its the same problem from our crew battle with enemy controller on ur laptop. its cause ur laptop shut off while recording and it wasnt properly ended

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman

totally the first time I've posted this
this is by far the funniest picture in the universe and strikes fear into the hearts of the weak...

i at first thought infinity was a noob, but he is in fact too good
haha yeah he's good...but **** it y u gotta go falco against me on last match...i was rdy to pwn ur MK that match with the monk monk lol next time im goin jiggz...:p but u seem like a real cool dude...give me some fair warning that u'r gonna laser camp overB me next time douche lol

M2K sounds like an evil organization about to rule the world
it isnt?

Mission complete
LMAO...***

and where the hel iz the COT4 money-back dance?!? im dyin to see it lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lmfao at the Blackwaltz pic.

And I can't wait for Vex to put those vids up. I actually just want to see Spam beat Inui and Atomsk by himself again XD

Cia

das kwl
i actually just want to see spam vs Ally/ Dojo. i loved when the commentator was like "and it seems like teh_spamerer wants texas to miss their flight.."

ROFL

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i find it really funny that dojo 3 stocked spam then spam won the set but spam had the clear advantage overall vs ally up to the end of the 3rd game but lost. Also NinjaLink had the advantage vs Lee but then he lost. So that's 3 sets where one person was outplaying the other person in their set but then ended up losing the set because of luck or the way things worked out.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ally beating spam was not luck at all! ally purposely attacked him with the cypher! he was planning it the whole time!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dont worry, vex's videos arent messed up, they just errored and he doesnt know how to fix em, but il help him out. im uploading more singles vids now

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea my predicament too!!

Snakeee 2 stocked me zss vs lucario then i cp brinstar and went gay and battlefield too and won! yay for me XD

Cia

das kwl
i find it really funny that dojo 3 stocked spam then spam won the set but spam had the clear advantage overall vs ally up to the end of the 3rd game but lost. Also NinjaLink had the advantage vs Lee but then he lost. So that's 3 sets where one person was outplaying the other person in their set but then ended up losing the set because of luck or the way things worked out.
thanks M2K for reciting the webster's dictionary definition of 'SSBB'

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the only singles vids i have personally are the ones from when we continued the tourney at my apartment

M@v

Subarashii!
You can sig it. I LOVE Butthole. I mean it.
Lee. Your amazing. <3

Im not going to because I dont have room, but I would if I had room :p

Sometimes people partway through sets figure out an effective way to turn matches around in their favor. A couple sets were like that with me, where I got owned at first, then wound up winning, and the other way around as well.

I dont know about the spm vs ally, you would know better than me; you were actually able to watch it.

Top Bottom