• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Infinity, what was the name of that band you had shown me that day, theyre good.

I'll do shoutouts when I can, the band calls.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
First of all, it's not hard to get through GUN GUN GUN FSMASH or whatever. If I grab you (which I promise you is impossible to keep from happening as Wolf, no matter what you think) I will combo you to like 50% at LEAST. Wolf is too easy. There's the percent lead, try and camp me now.

The only thing Wolf does that's actually scary in the least is that stupid looking bair spam, but I have 4 options off the top of my head I can think of to beat that.
The gun gets all the pikmin off of him and then the laser comes out. Wolf also has strong kill moves and while it isn't impossible for him to get grabbed he is one of the harder ones to grab.

Online, the matchup is stupid. I hate it. Offline, Wolf is one of my favorites to fight just because I've put over 80% on them in like 5 seconds from grab combos, and then they don't know what to do because they can't camp me anymore.
You say this but what Wolf players have you played? I'm not saying the matchup is in Wolf's advantage but it's not a lie to say that most Wolf players suck :laugh:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
No problemo dude. Just keep one thing in mind: that's 1 guy doing all of the vocals. Srsly, all of them. He does that **** in concert too, it's soooooo amazing!

Edit - Dude Reflex, you should come down to Whobo :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
Reminds me of Into Eternity, the vocalist is a beast. I can't wait to get in the studio to record our EP. I'll be sure to show it to ya ;)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I don't think there are many Wolf mains offline, due to them realizing Wolf's Fsmash/Dsmash/laser spam doesn't work as well offline and give free KOs like it does on Wifi. >.> I couldn't figure out why Olimar would have a problem with Wolf either. One grab and it's easy percents.

Rocann

Smash Lord
You say this but what Wolf players have you played? I'm not saying the matchup is in Wolf's advantage but it's not a lie to say that most Wolf players suck :laugh:
Yeah most Wolf players are pretty bad. As far as in-person goes, the notable ones I've played are Candy, Yes! (he switched to Wolf in our MM after I beat his Snake) and I guess Pav from North PA, although he wasn't very good. There was also these guys JJ Wolf and Potato or something at cot4 that weren't terrible?

Online there are 2 good Wolfs (Jumpman and Silverdoc) that I play a lot and they're both really good. I usually win, but that matchup gets stupidly hard online.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's the best in game by far. I like Advance's metagame more than anything. RBY is fun too, but it's so incredibly luck-based.

And since I'm an *******/grammar Nazi, *Kanto

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Cashmooney: You were really awesome to hang out with, couldn't ask for a better roommate. Sucks we lost contact with you sunday night, but it seems it worked out better for both of us. Hope you keep playing brawl. Oh and btw, next time? COOKIE CANCEL! i also gotta hustle you the money ($12.50 for hotel) whenever I see you, hope you move to Toronto son
LOLOL too good

yeah man that definitely sucks, and I'll try to play more lol

Yeah man, go to Apex and I'll give u that money

idk yet son get on AIM and MSN I added u

D

Deleted member

niko teach me how to infinite wario with peach without practicing it.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Vex has them and he hasnt responded to my PMs or messages about them.......

Thats what you think, but srsly I have a large video file I can only watch that has 00:00 time
its weird, but I can still watch it, but not scroll thru the time line or open it with wmm, which is dumb. All I need is a screen recorder and I'll be able to start cutting and uploading.

Cia

das kwl

Thats what you think, but srsly I have a large video file I can only watch that has 00:00 time
its weird, but I can still watch it, but not scroll thru the time line or open it with wmm, which is dumb. All I need is a screen recorder and I'll be able to start cutting and uploading.
maybe if you convert it to i file type that can be read by movie maker, that might be easier.

kr3wman

Smash Master
M2K sounds like an evil organization about to rule the world
Sounds like a bad opening line in a bad rap.

'yo shizzle it's the M to the K!' or something. Nothing really pops up in my head besides that.

Top Bottom