• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Unless it is on the first page, I am not about to read through 100 pages to find out what happen.

Then again it does make sense. cause he would not have people over to his house to finish the tourny if he was really that scared.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, since I don't know a lot of you East Coasters by name, allow me to introduce myself - I am Rofa, I used to run biweekly tournaments in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and oh I play meta knight lol.

I brought Anther, NOJ and SamuraiPanda to COT4 along with a friend to help me film. Yes, all of the "riot" is on film, along with all the **** that ensued afterwards. I have been making a documentary about Smash for about half a year now. I've been following several smashers such as SamuraiPanda and Princess Aura with my camera crew for awhile.

I've been playing Smash competitively for over three years now. I have been to tons of tournaments, although none as big as this one, and was shocked to witness how this tournament ended. I feel that I owe it to the community to release at least some of the footage of the "riot" and the events that followed shortly afterwards. Honestly, some of the footage is simply too inappropriate to be released at this time. I will post some of the clips in this thread soon.

The documentary film is called "Smashed Together" and it will hopefully be done sometime in April. The full story can be seen then. Until then, I will release some clips on youtube and such to show you all at least some of what happened.

I have over 12 hours of footage to comb over from this thing, so it might take a couple of days. Until then...

P.S. Oh, and Michigan should have *****. It was a sad and disappointing tourney for all of us. NOJ and Panda missed brackets, then SPAM ****ed everything up lololol. Spam, mad props to you though for running Anther, Lain and Judge into the ground consecutively at the end. Your style of play impressed everyone. We are still talking about how Spam is ****, lol.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
ROFL if they were recording when we were outside taking pics I'm pretty sure I was the first person with my middle finger up saying **** the tourney 8D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lain is awesome.

NEO, I know I was in the front of that and joined IMMEDIATELY after I saw you like that.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hey guys, since I don't know a lot of you East Coasters by name, allow me to introduce myself - I am Rofa, I used to run biweekly tournaments in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and oh I play meta knight lol.

I brought Anther, NOJ and SamuraiPanda to COT4 along with a friend to help me film. Yes, all of the "riot" is on film, along with all the **** that ensued afterwards. I have been making a documentary about Smash for about half a year now. I've been following several smashers such as SamuraiPanda and Princess Aura with my camera crew for awhile.

I've been playing Smash competitively for over three years now. I have been to tons of tournaments, although none as big as this one, and was shocked to witness how this tournament ended. I feel that I owe it to the community to release at least some of the footage of the "riot" and the events that followed shortly afterwards. Honestly, some of the footage is simply too inappropriate to be released at this time. I will post some of the clips in this thread soon.

The documentary film is called "Smashed Together" and it will hopefully be done sometime in April. The full story can be seen then. Until then, I will release some clips on youtube and such to show you all at least some of what happened.

I have over 12 hours of footage to comb over from this thing, so it might take a couple of days. Until then...

P.S. Oh, and Michigan should have *****. It was a sad and disappointing tourney for all of us. NOJ and Panda missed brackets, then SPAM ****ed everything up lololol. Spam, mad props to you though for running Anther, Lain and Judge into the ground consecutively at the end. Your style of play impressed everyone. We are still talking about how Spam is ****, lol.
That is extremely awesome. I'm assuming that this documentary is only about competitive Brawl? Either way, I'm really looking forward to it.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
After security kicked everyone out, someone should've just gotten on the microphone and said
"Welp, that's mah momma!"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Actually Dark Peach, I did link to it on the first post :D

shot summary version:
Manager called the public safety (not real cops) as things were getting out of hand. They got people out, and since everyone was essentially trying to get me and especially because I had the prize money on me Public Safety wanted to escourt me to my apartment. I declined over and over, but had no choice, they were even rushing me out of the venue and I couldn't finish gathering my stuff and my friends had to.

Suspect - do u mean me? lol
im gonna start running stuff again in like 2 months. im taking a break because of cot4, and because i wanna focus more on my smash game and get better

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Meep didn't go mk on me, used his main to 2-1 me :(

But yeah playing pierce so much gives me a ton of marth practice so that first match didnt go well at all.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lol Good **** on your placing. Keeping repping sheik.

We need more sheiks that go to tourneys so do it!

Was wondering if there were any above average sheiks at this tourney (Someimes I wonder if there are any at all....).
My sheik is above average, I just didnt use her much except in friendlies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the shooting birds picture is too good

im kinda sad though, cause EVERYONE was doing it, and its a relatively small pic fo the amount of people in it

whens the DVD coming out for this? I gotta buy it for the angry mob part. Kinda like how everyone watched titanic just for the parts of the ship getting owned

Top Bottom