• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Falco takes mk where? FD? banned. SV? scrooge. BF? lolMKcanceleverything.
MK takes falco to rainbow, brinstar and frigate.

Planking destroys falco, even if done without perfection.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
LGL?
you dont have to be on the ledge all the time, only when falco is approaching.
scrooging is repeatedly going under the stage with mk, right? well, just do it once and dair camp a bit and then do it again after a while. OR JUST PLANK.

Chuee

Smash Hero
LGL?
you dont have to be on the ledge all the time, only when falco is approaching.
What good would that do?
You can't time Falco out from that. He just has to back up and wait for mk to get off the ledge.
Oh, and going under the stage once every minute isn't scrooging.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
ofc you can time out falco from that.
you get a percentage lead and let falco shoot his laser stuff
you powershield all the lasers because they are amazingly predictable
wait till he comes closer
get on ledge
he realises he cant do anything and backs off
repeat

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
^If MK stands right on the edge but stays onstage, how are you going to punish with Phantasm? If you are close enough to catch him with it, you'll SD off the edge. If you're far enough that you don't die, MK can shield and punish on reaction.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yup.
10yups

M2K lost a match to Bum in Melee because of it. :V
melee =/= brawl

I went and tested if MK can uair under the right platform of the stage and the klaptrap did not hit me. The klaptrap reaches under the stage but doesn't hit MK when he's barraging uairs under the platform.

T.M.

Smash Rookie
sometimes i take the tiers as a personal challenge. mostly because when ever i pick a new character after looking up a few guides, putting a week worth of practice in, i look up the character on the tier list. first it was link. at that time he was either last or in bottom tier. then after i got my *** handed to me with him to many times for it to be fun, i tried my best melee main : C. Fal. again, i put a week or 2 in, then look: VERY LAST AGAIN!!! now i'm on gannondorf, low and behold LAST FREAKIN TIER A-GAAAAN! so what do i say to myself ( as i've always said) "Tiers: a personal challenge, the smash gods saying 'Good sir: show me your moves please.' so now i'll be thunderstompin' my enimies straight to hell untill they come out with a new tier list and i coincidentally learn a new character, and it turns out to be last tier.

humble

Smash Ace
Lol MK can aircamp onstage and Falco can't do anything, on the ledge its even worse. If there is a LGL, he can camp onstage/scrooge. Without a LGL, he can plank without any fear at all.

Frankly, the few stages Falco is better on MK can ban, and MK is better on all the other stages, and even on Falco's best stages MK can still gay him out easy.

But it could be a 50:50 if they weren't playing to win. :V

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^If MK stands right on the edge but stays onstage, how are you going to punish with Phantasm? If you are close enough to catch him with it, you'll SD off the edge. If you're far enough that you don't die, MK can shield and punish on reaction.
If he does this just camp and force him to approach

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Shielding lasers and air planking/camping takes care of that. I'm not saying it's unwinnable, because Falco can definitely take MK down when played well, but it's in no way in Falco's favor if the MK is willing to be lame about it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But if falco lands just enough to give a lead, mk will have to approach or else it's game

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol MK can aircamp onstage and Falco can't do anything, on the ledge its even worse. If there is a LGL, he can camp onstage/scrooge. Without a LGL, he can plank without any fear at all.

Frankly, the few stages Falco is better on MK can ban, and MK is better on all the other stages, and even on Falco's best stages MK can still gay him out easy.

But it could be a 50:50 if they weren't playing to win. :V
if used right laser can stop air camping sumtimes

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Position yourself close to the edge, an aerial phantasm would require careful precision and would thus be extremely predictable, if he does it grounded it's so laggy and you end up so close to the edge that the risk/reward is insane :/

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I think Wolf needs a couple spots up. Maybe bottom of B, top of C though. As his main, I feel biased to give him more, but I honestly don't feel like you can't expect anything from Wolf other than a lot of back airs.

Wolf really needs a good player for once.

Purple

Hi guys!
You should be a good wolf player, then wolf can be considered for being moved up. All I heard from your statement was

"I'm biased to wolf and we have no good wolf players, therefore Wolf should be moved up". No harm in saying that, just get better with wolf and I'm sure it'll be considered :)

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
You should be a good wolf player, then wolf can be considered for being moved up. All I heard from your statement was

"I'm biased to wolf and we have no good wolf players, therefore Wolf should be moved up". No harm in saying that, just get better with wolf and I'm sure it'll be considered :)
lmao No!

My post sucked, I guess. I meant that I felt conflicted with how far he should go up, if much at all. I feel like he can be taken far, but I keep reminding myself that all he has is a lot of back airs.

And don't worry, I plan to be that player, but I need to get me teh moneyz first. And a car.

humble

Smash Ace
PT needs to drop, I wanna play in more low tier tourneys. D:

plus forced switching to horribad chars and fatigue **** him so much more than people realize. If it weren't for players like Typh and Reflex, people would realize he's low tier lol. Silly outliers, trix are for hightier!

humble

Smash Ace
Snacks are overrated, IMO war-e-o is 2gud, he can airdodge and doesn't afraid of anything.

Nah, Wario should move back closer to 4th/5th, but not 2nd/3rd. Personally I'd say he could be either above of below falco, but that's about where he should be.

EDIT: sorry double post.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Snacks aren't overrated, what elese would you eat to an exciting film or in the meantime when you have nothing to do? Snacks for Top Tier!

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Ganondorf isn't better online, it makes Chain Choking more difficult and he needs the powershielding to punish out of shield and deal better with projectiles.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
His uair and over smash are insane to dodge in wifi, but regardless he's still low, NOT the worst. That would probably be ivysaur...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom