• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Zelda/Sheik are seperate because you can choose to switch between them, or not, so it's not mandatory. Pokemon Trainer however is different because you HAVE to change after each death

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Zelda/Sheik are seperate because you can choose to switch between them, or not, so it's not mandatory. Pokemon Trainer however is different because you HAVE to change after each death
I suppose it's their screen time, then, rather than how much use they get.

Oh well. I still think they should be treated as a single entity, myself...Though I suppose that would suggest that Samus should be much higher because of her ability to turn into Zero Suit, which I don't agree with, so I need to figure out what I feel is right.

Ignore that, heh.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well samus can go into ZSS, but not the other way around (unless smashballs are on :p)

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I still can't understand why anyone would want to use Zelda over Shiek even if you're having KO issues

Zelda is just an appauling character thats just begging to be timed out
Get the lead and then laugh as she attempts to do stuff with Din's Fire, awful aerials and all her other punishable attacks

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Everyone in here is throwing around their own opinions on the tier list, so I will too.

Metaknight’s Tire:

S: Metaknight

High Tier:
A: Diddy (Yeah, I said it.), Snake, Ice Climbers, Falco, Marth
B: Pikachu, Dedede, Lucario, G&W, Olimar

Mid Tier:
C: Wario, ZSS, Toon Link, Pit, ROB, Kirby
D: Luigi, Peach, Wolf, Sheik, DK
E: Pokemon Trainer, Fox, Sonic, Bowser

YOU’LL GET KNOW SYMPATHY FROM ME! Tier:

Ike and Ness

Low Tier:
F: Lucas, Yoshi, Mario, Jigglypuff, Link, Samus
G: Falcon, Ganondorf, Zelda

Also on the subject of Zelda and Sheik being combined, that would be a great idea. Zelda/Sheik is almost universally recognised as better that if either of them go solo. Someone mentioned about the negative hype train, and I agree with them.

People keep mentioning the defunct argument of “BUTT HOW WILL U TRANSFORM SAFELY?!”

Umm. Idk. Like, use a move not named ftilt? lol

Buuuuuut, yeah. It would be even better if you had them combined and separate on the tier list because not everyone wants to use Zelda and Sheik together because they’re stupid enough to believe that Sheik/Zelda < Sheik solo.

While I think Zelda is the worst character in the game, you only need to play really defensively with her to kill people. Just wait for someone to make a mistake and punish accordingly with D-smash/U-smash or something. >_____>

She kinda manages to kill people without trying actually, because some of her moves are just that damn strong (in power. Not speed. If you read it that way, go kill yourself.).

ALSO.

Ike and Ness, imo, are too strong for low tier tournaments. Thus my personalised borderline tier.

I still can't understand why anyone would want to use Zelda over Shiek even if you're having KO issues

Zelda is just an appauling character thats just begging to be timed out
Get the lead and then laugh as she attempts to do stuff with Din's Fire, awful aerials and all her other punishable attacks
Zelda might be bad, but so is Link and Ganon. But if they can win, surely Zelda can.

Also, her Din's Fire, while bad, has its uses.

Autocancelled nair is okay too. Shame it doesn't have hitboxes at her feet though.

But yeah. Zelda/Sheik > either of them going solo.

Edit:

That's all my opinion. plz don't argue wif meh.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I didn't know fsmash would hit, but dsmash can be easily teched while ducking :p
Also. you can't duck under Dtilt, which will make snake flinch, letting him be hittable with pretty much any of her kill moves. If zelda buffers into one, chances are it's hitting if she connected w/ dtilt.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
@aerodrome

lol that's a funny tier list. Wario in C??? He's definately bottom A or top of B. He has a lot of decent matchups agaisnt most of the characters you put above him. Plus the fact you have olimar above Wario shows me you know nothing about the game. That is all.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Everyone in here is throwing around their own opinions on the tier list, so I will too.

Metaknight’s Tire:

High Tier:

Mid Tier:

Ike and Ness

Low Tier:
Why is jigglypuff so high? Her tournements results are abysmal and I never see too much come out of her. Zelda is bad but still better than ganon. Bowser is too high. I honestly can't name any good current bowser players.
Maybe you need to have reasons because high tier characters are just as f'd up. Just because you lose to GAW doesn't make him good. GAW has a very linear metagame it works but just gets ***** by a couple characters.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
@aerodrome

lol that's a funny tier list. Wario in C??? He's definately bottom A or top of B. He has a lot of decent matchups agaisnt most of the characters you put above him. Plus the back you have olimar above Wario shows me you know nothing about the game. That is all.
Why is jigglypuff so high? Her tournements results are abysmal and I never see too much come out of her. Zelda is bad but still better than ganon. Bowser is too high. I honestly can't name any good current bowser players.
Maybe you need to have reasons because high tier characters are just as f'd up. Just because you lose to GAW doesn't make him good. GAW has a very linear metagame it works but just gets ***** by a couple characters.
lrn2read

10lols

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
lrn2read

10lols
Lrn2forum

Don't post something that will get responses like that then.

LOL@ Wario C Tier, Fox not around Wolf and worse than PKM Trainer, and no one is worse than Ganon.

What are your reasonings for your list? Is that you don't want to argue cause you don't have legit reasonings or just some excuse for a bias?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

Metaknight’s Tire:

High Tier:

Mid Tier:

Ike and Ness

Low Tier:

Also on the subject of Zelda and Sheik being combined, that would be a great idea. Zelda/Sheik is almost universally recognised as better that if either of them go solo. Someone mentioned about the negative hype train, and I agree with them.

People keep mentioning the defunct argument of “BUTT HOW WILL U TRANSFORM SAFELY?!”

Umm. Idk. Like, use a move not named ftilt? lol

Buuuuuut, yeah. It would be even better if you had them combined and separate on the tier list because not everyone wants to use Zelda and Sheik together because they’re stupid enough to believe that Sheik/Zelda < Sheik solo.

While I think Zelda is the worst character in the game, you only need to play really defensively with her to kill people. Just wait for someone to make a mistake and punish accordingly with D-smash/U-smash or something. >_____>

She kinda manages to kill people without trying actually, because some of her moves are just that damn strong (in power. Not speed. If you read it that way, go kill yourself.).

ALSO.

Ike and Ness, imo, are too strong for low tier tournaments. Thus my personalised borderline tier.

Zelda might be bad, but so is Link and Ganon. But if they can win, surely Zelda can.

Also, her Din's Fire, while bad, has its uses.

Autocancelled nair is okay too. Shame it doesn't have hitboxes at her feet though.

But yeah. Zelda/Sheik > either of them going solo.

Edit:

I'd tell you how I really feel about your tier list but I don't want to get banned. I'll just tell you this quit while you're behind.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The other problem i have with Zelda/Sheik together is that sheik would be allowed in lt's because there's no way they'd make it out of low tier...

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
If you're not aware, it is possible to play as a single Pokémon, as fatigue is multiplied by 0.3x when a Pokémon is KO'd. I should do it one time just to be silly.
It is not possible to play as a single pokemon in a 3 stock match unless you handicap yourself to only one stock. You are forced to switch whenever you lose a stock, which is the core mechanic that separates them from Zelda/Sheik.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It is not possible to play as a single pokemon in a 3 stock match unless you handicap yourself to only one stock. You are forced to switch whenever you lose a stock, which is the core mechanic that separates them from Zelda/Sheik.
Yes, this is what i was trying to say

Purple

Hi guys!
tl;dr you are forced to take a nice hefty f-smash once maybe even twice if you want to play squirtle an entire match.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
but against snake or bowser, 2 fsmashes would be the end of squirtle regardless of how good your di is

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
tl;dr you are forced to take a nice hefty f-smash once maybe even twice if you want to play squirtle an entire match.
No, I am saying that it is outright impossible to play Squirtle an entire match without handicapping yourself to one stock. You physically cannot bypass that mechanic and use 100% Squirtle the entire match if you lose even one stock.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
or Lucas, GW (adding too xD)

Edit: Ike's Fsmash is too powerful. Hits Squirtle too hard it counts as a two stock. On Jiggs it is like a three stock iirc

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Fun Fact:

At reasonable damage percentages, Ike has the strongest Forward Smash after King Dedede. At UNreasonable percentages (very, very high) Ike's Fsmash overtakes King Dedede's due to slight damage scaling.

tl;dr : Ike has the strongest Forward Smash in the game yeahhhhhh.

Seriously speaking, though, I find it much more 'reasonable' to hit with Ike's forward smash compared to the other really strong ones due to the fact that it has a very wide arc and the charge release time is quite fast.

Player 7

Smash Cadet
Ike is good coz the smshs r strong, n t final smashs too, eruptcho, he haves onli strong movs, i haves a questio:
whem i uses aiqui combo f smashs to tic momo OoS, pq nóis que manda nessa porra, and them afti i uses um TAQUIXI pra ir pro chapz
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1WHO iS the best ik play?
2WHO is the wost ike play?
2WHO IS your mom
2 RIARIAIRAIRAIIRAIRAIR
3 marijuana 4 life, eu fumo orégano (by falcon kick)
2 RIARIAIRAIRIARIAIRIARIA
4 usa sucks at soccer, lick me
1 WHO IS the best ik play?

plz answer my question, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom