• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *NEW* and *IMPROVED* move ranking list

:034:

Smash Hero
Dair
1. Meta Knight
2. Lucario
3. Peach
4. Wario
5. Game and Watch
6. Falco
7. Yoshi
8. Fox
9. Ness
Worst.
What. Where's Ganondorf's dair?

Strongest spike in the game, deals 22% damage fresh and does TRUE combo's, kills characters starting from 80%, has a gigantic hitbox and hits people through platforms. Can be used to punish every get-up attack, and barges through any horizontal grounded approach.

Whenever you make a mistake, Ganondorf can easily tack on 60+% because of this move, in a pretty much unavoidable combo, since Ganondorf's dair is one of the few moves with actual visible hitstun.

Honextly, it should at least be 4th.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Sonic should be in the top pummels. It has like the third highest damage per second ratio in the game or something like that.

Sonic also has the best dashing cancelling shield grab, which is more effective than most characters normal dash grabs. But I don't know where you would put that. Perhaps you should include it under dash grabs, but note it as being a shieldgrab rather than just running and grabbing.

As the poster above me mentioned, Ganons dair has to be there.

Adapt

Smash Lord
U can have comments:)
ZSS Down-B: Wario's is used every 2 mins or so, and its quite useless before it is charged to around 1:30, wolf's has reflection and invincibility? ZSS's has recovery, invincibility, footstooling, spiking, powerful sex-kick, and walljumping, all in one move. ROB's gyro is also just a projectile item, and a smart opponent can use it against ROB. or just shield and it disappears.
I fail to see what any of those have over ZSS
wario's does max knockback after 55 seconds, so youll porbably get to use it at least twice. It probably has the best speed( not counting charging) to power ratio of any move in the game (kills at like 60%)
oh and why is luigi's jab even on the list? It can combo into upb, yes, but so can almost every jab in the game. It really isn't anything special, and if jab>upb is effective, you can be sure that thats because of luigi's upb, not because of the jab. oh and put kirby's on, it works great for edgegaurding and it one of the hardest to punish in the game
About Wario's down special:
Read the bit about it in the frame data here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6078172

at 55 seconds it is useless... after that it kills ok but doesn't do as much damage. The max knockback comes at 1:50. Most of the time you would be waiting till around 1:20-1:30 before it got up to a great killing percentage because the list I linked to is without DI. Sure at 1:50 it is an insanely strong killing move with a good recovery as well, but you still only have use of the move once every 1:30ish, so its really only able to be used 2 times a match, and there's a good chance that unless you save it, it won't be ready when you need it most.

I would still rather have the Flipjump due to how versatile it is.

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
OK, here's where I think some of Yoshi's moves should be:

Yoshi should be #10 for jabs. It's extremely fast and you can lead into another move mid-jab (such as Yoshi Bomb). It has good range, too.

Yoshi should be around #8 or #9 for up-smash. It's has good knockback, and counters like 90% of the aerials in the game. It's quick and has nice range, too.

Yoshi's n-air should definitely be on that list, but I'm not sure where. It comes out extremely quickly, so it's a combo-breaker. It has enough knockback to kill at higher percentages, and it's like the perfect move for gimping.

Yoshi's d-air shouldn't be on that list. Yes, it's good for gimping and damage-racking, but it's SLOW. I'd put it at like #14 or so, but not #7.

Yoshi's u-air should be like #4 or #5. It comes out in five frames, beats out many d-airs, and can easily kill at 110%. Heck, if timed right, you can even go through Mr. Game & Watch's d-air with it. It is also a good attack to use while ledge-hopping.

I'm not sure who's standing grab is the worst: Yoshi's, Zero Suit Samus', Samus', Link's, or Toon Link's. =/

Yoshi should put Yoshi on like #3 for dash-grab. It has the second longest grab-range in the game, and it comes out at a decent speed. Oh, and it is also used for Yoshi's chain-grabs, so it is extremely vital to him for that.

Yoshi's grab pummel is good, but I'm not sure if it is Top 10 material. He would be using it a lot, though, especially during chain-grabs.
You, sir, definitely know what you're talking about. yoshis uair is good, nut I cant see it above that many on the list (there are alot of good uairs) and I think yoshis standing grab is the worst since it comes out about as fast as samus's and has no range. Everything else I COMPLETELY aggree with

beenman

Smash Rookie
i think sheiks nair should 4-5 , it comes frame two, good range moderate knockback, low lag, last like a sex kick, whats not to like.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think squirtle has one of the best jabs honestly, if not the best

well 3rd behind snake and ike imo

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
Wolf has the worst pummel. It almost always deals less than 1%.

You need a list for most awesome moves.

**checks for list, as it probably exists**

**pre-emptive facepalm**

Crystanium

Smash Hero
There isn't anything "improved" about this one. Let us consider the d-tilt.

1. Meta Knight
2. Game and Watch
3. Donkey Kong
4. Marth
5. Ganondorf
Worst. Mario

In what ways do these characters have better d-tilts? It looks to me like these would be regarding range, but nothing else. That is, unless we're going by how much damage each one causes. You see, it's a funny thing to come across stuff like this. It isn't specific, which is why it isn't improved in any way. If anything, we should be seeing Samus' d-tilt in this list, since it can KO. Snake's should be in there as well, since his tilts are just crazy.

Browny

Smash Hater
characters whos dtilts are incredible spacing tools that few characters can beat
MK, G&W, DK, marth, Ganon

theyre the best coz no one else can try to outrange those attacks and win, they not only have huge range but also have low cooldown lag so are very safe. while samus' can KO, its hardly a threatening attack as it is not overly quick, and quite punishable

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
i think sheiks nair should 4-5 , it comes frame two, good range moderate knockback, low lag, last like a sex kick, whats not to like.
Sheik's Nair comes out in about 3 frames like most Nair sex kicks and most sex kicks have little to no lag; Sheik's Nair is ok, but it's nothing special.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
while samus' can KO, its hardly a threatening attack as it is not overly quick, and quite punishable
I think you're missing the point. If we are going to select a certain attack, we should break it down into various parts. I will give you a few examples. If we were to ask who uses less frames to perform the d-tilt, Zelda would be above Samus, since Zelda's d-tilt is six frames, while Samus' is seven. If we were to be on the same topic, but asking whose d-tilt has better range, Samus' would beat Zelda's. If we were to be on the same topic, but this time asking whose d-tilt can KO, we all would know that Samus' d-tilt would beat Zelda's. Thus, for breaking down the d-tilt, we should ask about frames, range, KO potential, &c, and not simply asking who has a better d-tilt simply because of the range it offers.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
Uthrow kill list:

Up-throws:
Olimar: 125 (Blue)
Ivysaur: 133 (184 fatigued)
ROB: 144
Link: 147
Squirtle: 148 (203 fatigued; d-throw, 166 fatigued)
Kirby: 150
Meta-Knight: 156
Zelda: 162
Luigi: 168
Mario: 169
Pit: 178
Ness: 178
Toon Link: 184
Ganondorf: 198
Zamus: 198
Falcon: 208
DK: 209
Samus: 212
Wario: 216
DeDeDe: 217
Diddy: 224
Wolf: 225

as an FYI
in case you missed it...

Browny

Smash Hater
omg stuff lol

Jab
1. Ike
2. Snake
3. Lucario
4. Pit
5. Falco
6. Luigi
8. Captain Falcon
9. Peach
Worst.
id put lucario beneath pit + falco

Dash
1. Snake
2. Ganondorf
3. Diddy Kong
4. Ivysaur
Worst.
Sonic for #5 then, since no other characters DA really stands out and it goes furhter than MK's. its also one of the fastest DA's (ive got it at 4 frames)

Ftilt
1. Snake
2. Shiek
8. Ike
Worst.
Wolfs is pretty good. maybe 4/5th imo

Dtilt
1. Meta Knight
2. Game and Watch
3. Donkey Kong
4. Marth
5. Ganondorf
Worst. Mario
Lucas' has to be here for its comedic value. Lucarios is pretty good though, definitely above average i dont know where id put it relative to those 5, but anywhere in top 10 is good

Utilt
1. Snake
2. Fox
3. King Dedede
5. Peach
6. Pit
Worst. Ganondorf
Snakes utilt should occupy the first 4 spots, for when its been staled 1,2,3 times respectively, its still the best one.

Fsmash
1. Wario
2. Game and Watch
3. Kirby
4. Pit
5. Lucas
6. Luigi
7. Lucario
8. Donkey Kong
Worst.
I wont allow this! kirbs must be #1. id glady trade G&W only slighly more KO power and lingering hitbox for kirbys insane speed and range. and i dont see what makes warios so great. its one of the most punishable smashes in the whole game. still top 5 material though.

Dsmash
1. Meta Knight
2. Game and Watch
3. Zero Suit Samus
4. ROB
5. Wolf
6. Zelda
8. Pikachu
Worst. Jigglypuff
Pikachus is now horribad. id say his utilt is more useful lol

Usmash
1. Fox
2. Snake
3. Olimar
4. Zelda
5. Ike
8. Peach
9. Donkey Kong
10. Marth
Worst. Charizard
... Ike on the list, and chairzard as worst? zomgwtf. jiggs for worst maybe? idk lucas lol

Nair
1. Luigi
2. Meta Knight
3. ROB
6. Ike
7. Lucas
Worst.
G&W for #4

Fair
1. Marth
2. Meta Knight
3. Ness
4. Lucario
5. Peach
6. Ike
7. Wolf
10. Pikachu
Worst.
Pikas fair isnt that great :/ id say kirbs is better, at least.

Dair
1. Meta Knight
2. Lucario
3. Peach
4. Wario
5. Game and Watch
6. Falco
7. Yoshi
8. Fox
9. Ness
Worst.
Sheik for worst dair. i think ZSS has a landing hitbox at least?

Uair
1. Meta Knight
2. Olimar
3. Ganondorf
4. Wario
7. King Dedede
9. Sonic
Worst. Charizard
Falcon in 5-6 maybe? I think lucas has possibly the worst uair. Really bad KO potential and almost every other character has a more damaging uair anyway if its not a KO move

Bair
1. Game and Watch
2. Donkey Kong
3. King Dedede
4. Wolf
5. Kirby
6. Yoshi
7. ROB
8. Pit
9. Luigi
10. Marth
Worst. Pikachu

Neutral Special
1. Meta Knight
2. Snake
3. Falco
4. Lucario
5. Pit
6. ROB
7. Wario
8. Donkey Kong
9. Wolf
Worst. Lucas/Ganondorf

Forward/Side/Over Special
1. Marth
2. Olimar
3. Zero Suit Samus
4. Mario
5. King Dedede
6. Charizard
7. Ganondorf
8. Bowser
9. Lucas
10. Jigglypuff
Worst.
Why isnt rocksmash up the top. and cape has nothing on all of those side b's lol.

Down Special
1. Diddy Kong
2. Pikachu
3. Wario
4. Wolf
5. ROB
6. Ice Climbers
7. Zero Suit Samus
8. Donkey Kong
9. Sonic
Worst.

Up Special
1. Meta Knight
2. Pikachu
3. ROB
4. Marth
5. Ice Climbers
6. Game and Watch
7. Sonic
8. Bowser
9. Luigi
10. Pit
Worst. Jigglypuff
why is IC's there? Sure it does like 25%, but then DK's grounded up can do that too, and its not massively succeptible to edgehoggers either. for recovery purposes its not that great and all those characters have better Up's as gtfo moves. also lol @ pit, he doesnt even need it to recover most of the time, its generally a last resort since its so bad.

Standing Grab (Actual grab, not the throw)
1. Olimar
2. Charizard
3. King Dedede
4. Squirtle
Worst.

Dash Grab (Actual grab, not the throw)
1. Ness
2. Meta Knight
Worst. Bowser
I heard CF has a good running grab. Anyway there was a thread somewhere, in the ness boards i think with frame data for runnig grabs you should check that. Sonic is high up there

Pivot Grab
1. Olimar
2. Yoshi
3. King Dedede
4. Lucas

Fthrow
1. Donkey Kong
2. Kirby
3. Ganondorf
4. Pikachu
5. Pit
7. Ness
Worst.

Dthrow
1. King Dedede
2. Falco
3. Game and Watch
4. Snake
5. Olimar
6. Sonic
7. Yoshi
8. Peach
9. Pikachu
10. Luigi
Worst.

Uthrow
1. Olimar
2. Meta Knight
3. Sonic
Worst.

Bthrow
1. Ness
2. King Dedede
3. Olimar
Worst.

Pummel
1. Lucas
2. Olimar
3. Lucario
4. Mario
5. Luigi
Worst. Samus.
Sonic has to be #3 for pummels for reasons stated multiple times in this thread

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Rock Smash has fallen pretty ridiculously far on that top 10 list. : D

Sure Zero Suit Samus' Side B is pretty **** good, and could be argued as better mainly due to it's range, and as whoever asked for it to be moved up stated Olimars pikmin are a really versatile projectile, if it was a neutal b it would be high up there but as a Side B where most of them aren't projectiles I feel it doesn't deserve to be quite that high. Same with DeDeDe's waddles. And there is absolutely no way Rock Smash is worse then Marths side B. It has similar range, more damage and much more KO potential. It even acts as a Pseudo Counter by damaging the opponent if they hit the Rock while it's in your hands. Rock Smash needs to be back in the top 4 only really ZSS and possibly Olimar and/or DeDeDe can be argued to be above it. You're hella overrating Cape.

Squirtle's Side B is a contender for Worst I suppose.

Perhaps Ivy's Neutral B and Back air deserve the low spots around number 8-9 probably just the Neutral B if you ask me, Bair's range and spacing is awesome but 4% is pretty weak damage and it takes a lot of em to make a difference.

All 3 of the Pokemon have awesome grab ranges Ivy's has almost all the range of a Tether without the vulnerability issues. It's long enough to grab MetaKnight out of the Tornado.

How and why is Charizards Up air and Up Smash listed as the worst? They're both very good moves, probably don't deserve top 10 but nowhere NEAR worst in the game. That's ridiculous who suggested that?

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
Uthrow kill list:

Up-throws:
Olimar: 125 (Blue)
Ivysaur: 133 (184 fatigued)
ROB: 144
Link: 147
Squirtle: 148 (203 fatigued; d-throw, 166 fatigued)
Kirby: 150
Meta-Knight: 156
Zelda: 162
Luigi: 168
Mario: 169
Pit: 178
Ness: 178
Toon Link: 184
Ganondorf: 198
Zamus: 198
Falcon: 208
DK: 209
Samus: 212
Wario: 216
DeDeDe: 217
Diddy: 224
Wolf: 225

as an FYI
YYou forgot Marth's Up Throw which kills at like between Toon Link and Ganon.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
My opinion on the rankings I didn't put much effort into individual rankings just filled in top ten as they came to mind i think we just need to concentrate more on who is the top ten for now until everything is filled out then discuss the exact rankings before setting exact numbers

Jab
1. Ike
2. Snake
3. Lucario
4.Squirtle
5.Captain Falcon
6.Sheik
7.Link
8.Toon Link
9.DDD
10.wolf
Worst. Jigglypuff

Dash
1. Snake
2. Ganondorf
3. Diddy Kong
4. Ivysaur
5.Ness
6.Meta Knight
7.Zamus
8.Ike
9.DK
10.Squirtle
Worst.Wario

Ftilt
1. Snake
2. Shiek
3.Mario
4.Rob
5.Lucario
6.Dunkey kong
7.Peach
8. Ike
9.DDD
10.Bowser
Worst. Olimar

Dtilt
1. Meta Knight
2. Game and Watch
3. Donkey Kong
4. Marth
5. Ganondorf
6.Bowser
7.Rob
8.zelda
9.Ness
10.Lucario
Worst. Mario

Utilt
1. Snake
2. Fox
3. King Dedede
4.Ice Climbers
5.Link
6.Toon Link
7.Peach
8.Mario
9.Rob
10.Pikachu
Worst. Ganondorf

Fsmash
1. Marth
2. Wario
3. Game and Watch
4. Kirby
5. Pit
6. Lucas
7. Luigi
8. Donkey Kong
9. Olimar
10. Wolf
Worst.Samus

Dsmash
1. Meta Knight
2. Game and Watch
3. Fox
3. Zero Suit Samus
4. King DDD
4. ROB
5. Wolf
6. Zelda
7. Olimar
8. Jigglypuff
9. Lucas
10.Kirby
Worst. Snake

Usmash
1. Fox
2. Olimar
3. Zelda
4.Donkey Kong
5. Ike
6. Lucas
7. Peach
8. Marth
9. Toon Link
10. Charizard
Worst. Lucario

Nair
1. Meta Knight
2. Pikachu
3. ROB
4.Snake
5.Game And Watch
6.Luigi
7. Lucas
8.Zelda
9.Link
10. Ike
Worst.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
im kinda confused why Charizards upsmash is worst. It comes out on frame 4 and kills decently. Its probably better that both squirtles and ivysaurs

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
Falcon paaaawnch for number 1 in neutral B. no jk. but i think samus has worst up smash cuz u can easily di out of it, it is slow, and most peole get out of it on the first couple hits when the knockback is on the last hit. and plus the knock back isnt that great either. i think that ics should be at least number 9 for the forward b. cuz when they are desynched they can cause at least 20 damage and can go on for a long time high or low damage. plus when one stops the other one can trap the opponent with the attack while the stopped on throws an up smash to ko

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
LOL

Usmash:
Worst: Charizard...

I 100% disagree with this placing. It's one of his best follow up moves. (Rock Smash to Usmash for example) It's quick and can KO decently well. Heck I'll go as far and say its one of PT's most versatile moves.

My vote for worst Usmash in the game goes to either Jiggs or Samus.

EDIT: Where's Peach at for Down Special? Her turnips are beast. There's also a chance to pull a bom-omb, beam sword, Mr. Saturn, Stitch face, etc..

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
Okay updated, sorry I haven't done it in a while, busy with life stuff >_<

With everyone's input I added some new things and ironed out some bugs. Oh and sorry about the Charizard in worst Usmash. I accidentally put Charizard there instead of Uair, error on my part. Sorry.

I also added a Zair section after realizing I didn't have one, lol. Please post your thoughts on that.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Id also like to see Robs Fair on the list some where. Its fast, has low lag, has great range, and has a small disjoint

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon's Fair is awesome, it should be first.

---

You should put the obvious like MK Down Smash, MK Dash Grab, MK Neutral B, MK Up-B, MK Fair, MK D-tilt, MK Dair, MK Uair and stuff
i agree, and falcons jabs are probaly one of the best, and falco's too.

c0nd0r

Smash Apprentice
Now the old one ended... Very strangely... >_>
So let's start fresh, basically this list will be a 1-10 ranking of each type of move. Now I don't know that much about all the characters so I am going to save myself from the embarrassment of posting all wrong lists, and leave them blank for now. But with your help I can fill them in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jab
1. Ike
2. Snake
3. Squirtle
4. Pit
5. Falco
6. Lucario
7. Luigi
8. Yoshi
9. Captain Falcon
10. Peach
Worst.

jiigs for worst jab, and the list looks good, but I'd put lucario above falco just because of lucarios godly( for a jab) hitstun that allows you to actually COMBO out of it. put captain falcon in luigi's spot, and make luigi GTFO, since his jab sucks in comparison to those others. heck, marios is better. UPB SHOULDN"T BE A FACTOR!

Dash
1. Snake
2. Ganondorf
3. Diddy Kong
4. Ivysaur (should be-zamus)
5. King Dedede (should be sonic)
6. Game and Watch(should be MK)
7. Sonic
8. Meta Knight
Worst.
luigi for sure

Ftilt
1. Snake
2. Shiek
3. Ike
4. Wolf
Worst.
Make wolf GTFO, Add rob for 3rd. ITS AMZING. then MK
Dtilt
1. Meta Knight
2. Game and Watch
3. Donkey Kong
4. Marth
5. Ganondorf 0.o NO????? easily rob, comeout frame 3, trips comboes into itself...ganons is worst in every way compared to samus's and others, and WTF is charizards??
6. Snake
7. Samus
8. Lucas no they're are Many better ones, included ness's >_>
Worst. Mario

Utilt no problems here but both kirby and lucario should be above mario, and maybe put ike on?
1. Snake
2. Fox
3. King Dedede
4. Peach
5. Pit
6. Mario
7. Kirby
Worst. Ganondorf

Fsmash
1. Kirby
2. Game and Watch
3. Wario
4. Pit (pits is unique... its the only one here than can be used affectively as a punisher is hardto be punished as well probably the hardest fsmash to punish in the game. On top of that, its also the fastest in the game and does a whopping 19 damage with respectable range and kill power. PLEASE PUT IT HIGHER! marth for 10. BTW)
5. Luigi
6. Lucas (above luigi)
7. Lucario
8. Donkey Kong
Worst.

Dsmash
1. Meta Knight
2. Game and Watch
3. Zero Suit Samus
4. ROB
5. Wolf
6. Zelda (put shiek here, its just as fast but much harder to punish and does more knockback, at least put it above zelda, and possible wolf and ROB)
7. Ice Climbers
8. Olimar doesn't seem right...tlink and DK and Boozers are all better IMO)
Worst. Jigglypuff

Usmash
1. Fox
2. Snake
3. Olimar
4. Zelda
5. Peach (all of these down more, ike up, put on game and watch and charizard and possibly squirtle before...)
6. Donkey Kong
7. Marth
8. Yoshi
9. Ike
Worst. Jigglypuff

Nair
1. Luigi
2. Meta Knight (why is luigi still above MK? MKs has godly range for a nair, while luigi's doesnt, MKs Comes out JUST as fast, has more priority, and does 19 damage if both hits, and desn't have as much lag afterwards, it should be first, luigis just has slightly more power...)
3. ROB
4. Game and Watch
5. Ike
6. Lucas
7. Yoshi
8. Sheik
Worst.

Fair(put rob on somewhere between 4 and 6, kirby and probably Pika need to GTFO)
1. Marth
2. Meta Knight
3. Ness
4. Lucario
5. Peach
6. Ike
7. Wolf
8. Kirby
9. Pikachu
Worst.

Dair No problems here...i know ^_^)
1. Meta Knight
2. Lucario
3. Peach
4. Wario
5. Game and Watch
6. Falco
7. Fox
8. Ganondorf
9. Ness
Worst. Sheik

Uair
1. Meta Knight
2. Olimar
3. Ganondorf WOW this is bogus!!!! probably game and watch due to high priority and that ****ing uair stall, captain falcon's is Really good, should be forth, with zamus's behind it, then marth, then wario yoshi needs to move down too.
4. Wario
5. Yoshi
6. King Dedede
7. Sonic
8. Captain Falcon
Worst. Lucas

Bair (umm, good but i think luigi should be switched with kirby since its better in almost every way, and I'd put falco on before marth...)
1. Game and Watch
2. Donkey Kong
3. King Dedede
4. Wolf
5. Kirby
6. Yoshi
7. ROB
8. Pit
9. Luigi
10. Marth
Worst. Pikachu

Zair (undisputed
1. Samus
2.(link)
3.(tlink)
4.(lucas)
5/Worst: Lucas

Neutral Special no probs here...,
1. Meta Knight
2. Snake
3. Falco
4. Lucario
5. Pit
6. ROB
7. Wario
8. Donkey Kong
9. Wolf
Worst. Lucas/Ganondorf

Forward/Side/Over Special mario above d3 probably
1. Marth
2. Charizard
3. Olimar
4. Zero Suit Samus
5. King Dedede
6. Mario
7. Ganondorf
8. Bowser
9. Lucas
10. Jigglypuff
Worst.

Down Special nice, but I'd bump sonic for marth and pit
1. Diddy Kong
2. Pikachu
3. Wario
4. Wolf
5. ROB
6. Ice Climbers
7. Zero Suit Samus
8. Donkey Kong
9. Sonic
Worst.

Up Specialalmost perfect, but marth above Rob IMO)
1. Meta Knight
2. Pikachu
3. ROB
4. Marth
5. Game and Watch
6. Sonic
7. Ice Climbers
8. Bowser
9. Luigi
10. Donkey Kong
Worst. Jigglypuff

Standing Grab (Actual grab, not the throw)
1. Olimar
2. Charizard
3. King Dedede
4. Squirtle
5. Sonic
6. Captain Falcon
Worst.

Dash Grab (Actual grab, not the throw)
1. Ness
2. Meta Knight
3. Yoshi
Worst. Bowser

Pivot Grab
1. Olimar
2. Yoshi
3. King Dedede D3's is better than yoshi's in every way >_>, as is charizards...
4. Lucas
5. Sonic

Fthrow
1. Donkey Kong
2. Kirby (this REALLY NEEDS TO BE NUMBER ONE, its an AMAZING combo move... put d3 on, it has pretty good knockback and does 12 damage)
3. Ganondorf
4. Pikachu
5. Pit
6. Ness
Worst.

Dthrow
1. King Dedede
2. Falco
3. Game and Watch (snakes is better than game and watches in every way..., and if you put luigi, put mario too, since they are identical don't forget powerthrows tho like charzard, squirtle, and lucas, they ALL deserve a spot, more than yoshi and peach, who should GTFO (so should luigi))
4. Snake
5. Olimar
6. Sonic
7. Yoshi
8. Peach
9. Pikachu
10. Luigi
Worst.

Uthrow
1. Olimar
2. Meta Knight
3. Sonic
Worst.

Bthrow
1. Ness
2. King Dedede
3. Olimar
4.(DK)
Worst.

Pummel
1. Lucas
2. Olimar ( i don't know, I recomend you remove both olimar and lucario from the rankings b/c both are only good with whitepikmen/high damage...)
3. Sonic
4. Lucario
5. Luigi (put mario above luigi, since luigi got Dthrow
6. Mario
Worst. Samus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me your thoughts on what move should be where and I will edit if your arguement is good enough. So please don't say something like "Sonic's Fair is awesome, it should be 1st" (Just an example) you have to give a reason why.

Also please note that techniques like MK's IDC are not counted, towards the score of the move.

Transformations such as that of Zelda and PT are not counted.
you cna haz moar commentz

Irsic

Smash Ace
Lucas does not have the worst uair. It comes out pretty quick, it's hit box is pretty big, it KOs, and it follows up other attacks pretty well. You're underestimating this attack.

Top Bottom