• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I only have 4 points and I'm basically guaranteed to be seeded into the pro bracket for sure. :laugh:

Thank you, other top players, for not showing up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Azen's going. He's at my hotel right now and he's the driver for me, Atomsk, and Mew2King. :D

Nobody is going to like when that carpool shows up. 1st/2nd in teams and top 3 in singles is in that car, imo. I could be wrong, but...I'm pretty confident in that carpool.

CO18

Smash Hero
Azen's going. He's at my hotel right now and he's the driver for me, Atomsk, and Mew2King. :D

Nobody is going to like when that carpool shows up. 1st/2nd in teams and top 3 in singles is in that car, imo. I could be wrong, but...I'm pretty confident in that carpool.
ur wrong about singles imo

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I know the venue is gonna open at 11 tomorrow...any idea when the bracket play will actually start?

I don't want to sleep through it lol.

Vist

Smash Champion
I dont think so. Sam from what i know only uses fox vs ally.

But i know Anti beat him with luigi and Anti didnt even use luigi as far as I knew.

And Biglou also 2-0ed him in an online tourney.

Ally was saying he was only bad vs him online but I knew he never played any good luigis offline since there arent any in canada as far as I know.

So I sort of expected Boss to beat him lol
sounds like ally is kinda weak at the match-up, but luigi is at advantage it seems. I'm not so great at it but I know biglou and boss both **** at that matchup.... especially boss with candy/greg/chillin experience not sure who biglou plays with outside of wifi tho...

anyway, I'm really looking forward to how tomorrow goes... its like the biggest clash of titans until clash of titans in philly next month lol..

PRiDE

Smash Lord
i honestly dont know who is better, pride or elef.
they both do very different things with yoshi.
I see more potential in elef. This is not biased because he is in my crew
i say this because elef mixes up a lot during matches and he can be very hard to read
he just lacks A LOT of tourney experience. ELEF GET A JOB AND TRAVEL
pride seems to cling to the same move set and play style when i watch him,
no one is used to yoshi **** yet,
so i could be wrong about pride. dont take my word for this.

Can we please not turn this into the new Niko/Dark Peach conflict.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I lost to Pride first round. I shamed all Marth mainers. :( Yoshi is massive annoying when they're played as skilled as Pride's. Although I'd rather fight a Yoshi than an Olimar. Hell, I'd fight MKs all day instead of Olimars...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Top 8 with Characters used.

1: Ally ($0.00) - Snake
2: dmbrandon - MK
3: BlackWaltz - Olimar
4: D1 - Falco
5: Holy - Rob
5: PRiDE - Yoshi
7: Sin - Lucario
7: Ether - Snake/Wolf/MK

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Ally only went to loser in teams btw. dmbrandon did not beat Ally in singles, that is a misunderstanding, I don't know who said that.

I also have a little treat for everyone following the thread. The first game of the amateur bracket grand finals. Diem vs Ally. This is honestly one of the best matches ever, and I uploaded it instantly much to Diem's dismay :). I recorded on one TV the entire day and will upload more vids later, I just wanted everyone to see this one now. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fv2IsRoZhs
that was sexy... lol the last KO

im surprise, boss did well against Ally D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
17: Dark Peach

nice work bro
This is KORNNNNN~ in kadaj's account

LMAO ..Dark Peach is too good
I dont think so. I once again lost to sin first round (rolling lucario) cause I'm so stupid and could not keep my cool. I swear, I can never play the way I know, and just choke. I swore I not make this mmistake again...and I did, freaking pitiful and embarrassing.

then I beat solid Jake and then had to fight ether. It went to the third game and it was close as he.. I omgea DIan fresh uptit on battlefield at like 100 and change. After that, He did an did an upsmash and I weaved it. then he did another one and not paying attention I ran into it.

So many chances I had to win and blow it everytime. I'm not cut out for this if I can't control my emotion. This just might not be me.

Good thing for this is, me and blackwalts hacked it in teams and got third. we had to fight holy and ally both winners and then losers final. We took one game off of them, that was game three. game 2 we was winning and doing great dude to our counterpick, junglejapes. But blackwaltz Dair a clap trap by mistake and that cost us it. and he had to take a stock off me. But me and him did great and first time we teamed. Peach and olimar is crazy.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Yea D.pch I know you don't like me lol.. but your not gonna get very far if you keep losing your cool man. i mean it is just a game after all.. but im pretty sure ull do much much better if u learn to keep ur cool. people keep saying your a really good peach and im startin to believe why they say that cause ur spacing is amazing! but yea keep your cool man seriously. :p

Deez.

Smash Lord
And then you woke up Niko :p lol just kiddin hehe... I either have M2k taking it or Azen its really up for grabs at this point. to be honest I hate to say it I don't think Ally will get pass Inui's Mk. :(

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Chester - Ally ****** Snakee (Who i'm assuming used snake?) doesn't mean he'll do good against an MK of m2k's caliber if he didn't do amazing against KingAce's MK. How my logic is flawed in how Ally does against one metaknight, in compared to how he'll do against a more skilled metaknight, I don't know. Did you even go to school?

@ Zaf, stop meatriding :D

Like I said, I'm rooting for Ally, so get off me *****es.
School? In school, they taught me how to look up and observe facts and data before making an hypothesis. I'm a scientific that thinks like a philosopher, so semantics is important. Language might alter semantics, but not in this case. Anyway, this issue has been resolved already.

GL hf everyone.

elef i'm not toking right now

Ally, stay classy. Zaf, focus on your opponent's movement, keep me updated with text msg as I will be with Lina most of the day. Fizzi, don't be reckless and be random, don't burn yourself though. Holy, aim for top 3, show them how R.O.B. is played in Canada. All, Do well in teams!

edit 3:
And then you woke up Niko :p lol just kiddin hehe... I either have M2k taking it or Azen its really up for grabs at this point. to be honest I hate to say it I don't think Ally will get pass Inui's Mk. :(
LOLOLOLOL if Ally loses to Inui, I'm so trolling him for weeks, have you seen seibrik vs inui? ***** please

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
D.Pch on SSR account

I'm going have atleast one N.Y person in my matches. maybe that might help keep my cool. Idk, People ususally rooting for the other side. If I can get into the pro bracket then this is whayever force at work giving me another chance for going emo and not being ableto geet my cool when all I have to do is relax, think and observe my opponent.

But idk what I am gonna do, I still might be in that state of how I was yestarday in my matches. Dammit man, I gotta thing of something to get through this, and I have no clue what. I thought music would help. But it failed.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
School? In school, they taught me how to look up and observe facts and data before making an hypothesis. I'm a scientific that thinks like a philosopher, so semantics is important. Language might alter semantics, but not in this case. Anyway, this issue has been resolved already.
-.- **** in Melee. **** IRL.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Ally will **** me in singles, though.
You haven't the slightest idea,

Top 8 with Characters used.

1: Ally ($0.00) - Snake
2: dmbrandon - SUPERKNIGHT
3: BlackWaltz - Olimar
4: D1 - Falco
5: Holy - Rob
5: PRiDE - Yoshi
7: Sin - Lucario
7: Ether - Snake/Wolf/MK
Fixed

thats going to be too much bad drama and **** talking for whoever wins,
This.

SOOO. Fizz is a ******* and posted the ONE video where I get destroyed. I almost 3 stocked him n one game in tourn. >_> That actually wound up almost his game, too. Ally is unlike any player in the world, and NJ better show up with intentions of not making even a half of a mistake. He eats them.

My prediction is Ally/m2k grand finals, unless Ninjalink beats m2k. If I had the money, I'd bet it on Ally. No offense, m2k.

As for me playing poorly? **** that. Yesterday was the best I've ever played. I 2-0'd Holy, D1, Zaf. I beat Deez and 3-0'd Waltz. In the first teams set against holy/ally, I probably did over 2200 damage. I'm a ****ing beast. But, for everything I was able to do, Ally sent it back to me 5x over. Watching him play people makes you think the other person is playing badly. He does the wackiest **** I've ever seen. Kid's bag of tricks is straight ENORMOUS!

If anyone shows up today with a cocky attitude, he's gonna send them home fast as hell.

Also: Holy = most amazing ROB ever.

Funny Story: Deez didn't ban Rainbow Cruise on me. He got 3 stocked. :D No one else let me play Rainbow. v_v

Solid Jake and OBM are two of the coolest dudes around.

Pyronic Star is a complete jerk, and is awful. ^_^

I have 2nd ammy seeds in both. Hopefully I'll put them to good use. :D

Iwan

Smash Ace
YES

i just finished all my hw, so i can just sit back and watch the livestream tomorrow yeahhyuhzzz

im tivo'ing 24 for this lolol
HOT ARMS!!!!!!!

*checks AiB friends list*
*adds*

chyeah.

and seriously, this live stream will be win.

Lobos

Smash Master
Slikvik - never calls back lol

Inui is right.......the car pool he is in is full of ****. Good luck MD/VA peeps and Canada show us what you got, you're in the pros now baby!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The only vid of dmbrandon that got put up was when he played at his worst. Mew2King and I watched it together and both agreed that dmbrandon was playing horrendously bad.

"What is he doing?"
"He's just standing there doing nothing."
"Why is he so slow in this match?"
Etc.

I think it was a d!ck move to put up that match so quickly and make a big deal out of it.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The only vid of dmbrandon that got put up was when he played at his worst. Mew2King and I watched it together and both agreed that dmbrandon was playing horrendously bad.

"What is he doing?"
"He's just standing there doing nothing."
"Why is he so slow in this match?"
Etc.

I think it was a d!ck move to put up that match so quickly and make a big deal out of it.
He might have done better at the end if he just spammed shuttle loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom