• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
are there any vids of holy playing? ppl were saying hes kind of amazing and id like to learn being a rob main and all lol

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
(I'm probably a tad late)

M2K is teaming with Azen. So, we all know who's winning Doubles.
not at all. don't count other teams out like that. there are plenty of great teams that can beat them, inui and atomsk, NL and D1, Ally and Holy, i wouldn't count my brother and niko_k cuz they've never teamed b4 so they might not be one of the top teams.
besides those... there are a lot of other teams in the pro bracket that could do it.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
theres no live feed?

were having technical difficulties getting back into the live feed, but the broadcast should still be good, we had 2 confirmations from viewiers that its up

www.justin.tv/darkpch

Some random updates
Azen and M2K knocked ally and holy into losers
Boss and slik knocked ninjalink and d1 into losers
Boss and slik advance to play inui and atomosk
Inui and atomsk beat obm and i in winners to advance as well

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yeah that seems to be the issue, but were afraid that if we cut the broadcast to see if restarting it will fix it, that it will cut everyone and we wont get it back up at all
sit tight

Just a heads up of what to expect, singles should be starting around 5pm
and if time permits were going to do a crews round robin
if time is slim, then we will just do a US v Canada crew match, but since the 2nd canada car could not attend, that wont be as epic as it could be

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Should be back online
keep refreshing if your unable to get in.. one of our laptops could get on, the other cant.. its very odd

we might move over to ustream.com later
but we will give you notice

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Keep refreshing it.. for some reaosn people are having trouble getting in.. at one point it said we had over 20,000 viewers which is hard to believe
but bandwith might be an issue
we will check ustream out before the finals
but til then were staying as is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom