• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
The only vid of dmbrandon that got put up was when he played at his worst. Mew2King and I watched it together and both agreed that dmbrandon was playing horrendously bad.

"What is he doing?"
"He's just standing there doing nothing."
"Why is he so slow in this match?"
Etc.

I think it was a d!ck move to put up that match so quickly and make a big deal out of it.
Actually, unlike you guys, diem is actually being a good sport about the match. If he had actually really been against me putting it up, then I wouldn't have. I think even though he got *****, he kinda appreciated what Ally did. Anyways, doesn't really matter, I'll be uploading other ones soon. (Like before everyone gets here)

OverLade

Smash Hero
The only vid of dmbrandon that got put up was when he played at his worst. Mew2King and I watched it together and both agreed that dmbrandon was playing horrendously bad.

"What is he doing?"
Etc.

I think it was a d!ck move to put up that match so quickly and make a big deal out of it.
You're absolutely right he should spammed more Dsmash!!!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

"What is he doing?"
Etc.

LOL.. my thoughts exactly... he was just sort of jumping around and letting ally **** him... lmao.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Guys, watch Ally vs Lain or Ally vs Anther. He always loses the first match, instantly uses his robot powers to know how to win, and then two stocks. And PLEASE don't try to say Anther or Lain are ****, because they're amazing players.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
It's called limiting options.
I mean.. it may appear that he's doing badly. I didn't watch it with full attention, but yeah. Kinda good.

Yes, though. He definately isn't playing like the normal DMBrandon and instead was thinking more than AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBAAA Dsmsash

EDIT)) Lain is a nice name and anther has a lot of wins against random people online. IDK but lol <><S><>D

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Guys, watch Ally vs Lain or Ally vs Anther. He always loses the first match, instantly uses his robot powers to know how to win, and then two stocks. And PLEASE don't try to say Anther or Lain are ****, because they're amazing players.
that was the second match that he lost to diem >_>

wow, brandon ***** ally's first two stocks... but ally was actually making a comeback... it was a good match.
i bet it won't be commented on as much as the vid of ally ****** him though cuz ally's the most popular :laugh: XD

J.L

Smash Ace
also @ chet yeah i think i need to step my game up i havent been doing as well as i did in the summer, although i still think i could be 2nd in canada or holy is 2nd in canada, since i always beat ambrose in every set we play and place better than him =/. gotta play vs. holy though
im before Holy so you do the math. ;)

Anyway good luck to Ally and Holy in the pro brackets today!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hey Fizzi can you re-arrange the videos in your channel.

Winners finals and grand finals are all mixed up making it hella confusing to tell what happened first. Or are they just mislabeled?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
About the videos on my account, I'll change that later. There is currently a more pressing matter.

We've been asked to do live stream, but we don't know how. Dark Peach says he does... but if anyone knows how and can link me to a descriptive site or send me a PM about how to do it, that could be helpful. We are working on it, hopefully we manage to get it up for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom