• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
good **** inui/atomsk! :-)
good **** m2k! just for that im making you your **** batman mk banner you wanted lmao...maybe

yea wheres the single brackets???
boss you better do good!

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ally Just Got 2 Stocked By M2k Get Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Caps lock filter ftw.

Anyways, who actually thought M2K would lose? He ***** everybody in the US already. People saying '**** Ally he sucks' I could say '**** X player who got ***** by M2K' which is ALOT of players, canadian or not.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
The Canadians who thought Ally was the best. Duh. >_>

A lot of people think Ally is the best.
Whoever thought Ally could actually beat M2K obviously doesn't watch enough of M2K :laugh:

I thought that Ally would stand a good chance, and maybe take a game off of him. Obviously I was wrong, but I still think he did a pretty good job. Hopefully they have a rematch later in the tournament and it's a little more entertaining.

Majini

Smash Apprentice
Whoever thought Ally could actually beat M2K obviously doesn't watch enough of M2K :laugh:

I thought that Ally would stand a good chance, and maybe take a game off of him. Obviously I was wrong, but I still think he did a pretty good job. Hopefully they have a rematch later in the tournament and it's a little more entertaining.
I know quite a few people who believed Ally was going to three-stock M2K. :laugh:

GemN

Smash Cadet
The live stream chat for this tournament is ridiculous lol. Everyone is spamming, and all I said was "Everyone stop spamming and maybe m2k will commentate!" And then I got banned from the chat xD.

GemN

Smash Cadet
Is it just me or is the feed laggy for others too?
Do you have the chat up? Like I mentioned earlier I was banned from the chat for really no reason, and since then the stream hasn't really lagged at all for me.

DUB

Smash Lord
Do you have the chat up? Like I mentioned earlier I was banned from the chat for really no reason, and since then the stream hasn't really lagged at all for me.
I've got it opened in pop-up window with no chat. It'll play about 4 seconds and start and freeze for another 10.

nice1

Smash Lord
The live stream chat for this tournament is ridiculous lol. Everyone is spamming, and all I said was "Everyone stop spamming and maybe m2k will commentate!" And then I got banned from the chat xD.
i got banned and i didn't even say nothin

Jar'd

Smash Ace
They set it so that if you don't have a ustream account you get banned. Make an account and you'll be fine.

GemN

Smash Cadet
I've got it opened in pop-up window with no chat. It'll play about 4 seconds and start and freeze for another 10.
I'm not sure then, its playing pretty much laglessly 95% of the time for me. Try refreshing if you haven't already.

GemN

Smash Cadet
Where the **** is Ally VS M2k vids!
None yet, the match was only like an hour ago. The people commenting on it watched the livestream. You'll have to wait till it's uploaded to see them. The live stream of the tourney is on the first post of this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom